My Family’s and Friends Crucifixion and torture discussion

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are many possibilities, such as non-lethal growing into adulthood rituals, or lethal remove the grand-parents rituals:
387_1000.jpg

Or crucifixion of the family together

780_1000.jpg

we have naturally some incest aspects, which you could locate in redneck states...

In my family crucifixion club

different families make some BDSM shows for their friends.

One good idea I think is based on the following tradition: It was a tradition that the father of a new born spends some cigars to his friends to celebrate the birth of his child. Since smoking cigars is probably less painful than giving birth (I do not know, I tried none of these things) it might be more comparable if the friends crucify the new father to get him a similar feeling- or he is directly crucified in the hospital during the birth process....

Many ideas, what is your scenario?

There are many possibilities, such as non-lethal growing into adulthood rituals, or lethal remove the grand-parents rituals:
View attachment 1098773

Or crucifixion of the family together

View attachment 1098774

we have naturally some incest aspects, which you could locate in redneck states...

In my family crucifixion club

different families make some BDSM shows for their friends.

One good idea I think is based on the following tradition: It was a tradition that the father of a new born spends some cigars to his friends to celebrate the birth of his child. Since smoking cigars is probably less painful than giving birth (I do not know, I tried none of these things) it might be more comparable if the friends crucify the new father to get him a similar feeling- or he is directly crucified in the hospital during the birth process....

Many ideas, what is your scenario?
My scenario is the family is captured, tortured and crucified against their will

I think family2 and family3
Well family1 had 3 daughters to crucify, while in 2 and 3 we had male sons and father with incredible small dicks to crucify... I always was for the crucifixion of young beautiful females (as most cf members) or in the male case I am for the crucifixion of males with huge penis, wonder why.....

But I also like the situation 4: The male who cums last will be crucified together with his partner. Or the one which cums first will be freed, while his partner and the other two males will be crucified and he is married to the remaining females.

Back
Top Bottom