My Fantasy out in the cold Winter - Salvatore_D

Go to CruxDreams.com

Salvatore_D

Assistant executioner
Distinguished Audience,
Dear professionals,

It is truly a great honor for me to be here in this illustrious circle. So I am highly pleased to offer you, honored ladies and gentlemen, some examples of my inferior art graciously. I hope that it will not be too cold for you...
With coldest regards from the Fareor Islands

Salvatore_D

Art may follow soon, I promise!

Attachments

• g8_vladi_templar_dforce_1.jpg
    g8_vladi_templar_dforce_1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 933
So we'll start.
In this Fantasy WInter-Wonderland-World there are living several tribes of native elves.
May be interesting: all the elvish women don't know any clothes. A bit familiar with those Ferengis from - ya know.
And also there are rude human beaing, in a harsh medieval Fantasy Society.

Here we see an elvish wedding - a rich man buyes a new elvish wife. SO -enjoy!

Attachments

• elvish_wedding_by_salvatored_deyn70e-fullview.jpg
    elvish_wedding_by_salvatored_deyn70e-fullview.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 988
Oh, so much friends of goosebumps out in the snow! Thank you so much at all of ya.
Here some mor from me, humble older ones.. As you may see, our Elvenprincess also has to proof the broken branches of a fallen tree with her...ah, ya know.

Attachments

• Elfenprincess_Forest Scene1.jpg
    Elfenprincess_Forest Scene1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 655
  • winterscene_dead_tree_1.jpg
    winterscene_dead_tree_1.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 718
  • alice_v6_snow1_photoshop1.jpg
    alice_v6_snow1_photoshop1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 809
Oh, so much friends of goosebumps out in the snow! Thank you so much at all of ya.
Here some mor from me, humble older ones.. As you may see, our Elvenprincess also has to proof the broken branches of a fallen tree with her...ah, ya know.
Beautiful!! Just on a purely visual level, the silvery winter landscapes set off the flesh tones very nicely, while the thought of all that cold air around her nipples and lady-parts adds an erotic frisson! Remarkable works!! :clapclap:

Back
Top Bottom