My Fantasy out in the cold Winter - Salvatore_D

Go to CruxDreams.com
Valar Morghulis!
So I was impressed by the amazing stories and images by genious @Lord Ludwig in his thread https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/game-of-torments.9519/post-688257,
I'm corious about my question: Anyone here to look at another alternative Plot of "A Song Of Ice And Royal Skin" ?
And are you O.K. with that, Ser @Lord Ludwig ?
Here's a Preview I made, but all the other pieces may follow, if there may be any interest here in that noble Auditorio.
Of course I am OK with this, my friend! The more GoT girls in dire straits, the better.

...meanwhile I will show your here another older one, an inspection of captured Elven Women and Princesses aout in the snow by the evil monks...
The one on the right looks as though he's giving thanks for a gift from Heaven! :)

So, dear community, here I have a somewhat newer, iconic work for you, illustrious audience!
We are in the monastery of the Evil Monks. Here we see a table with noble wine, a good wine in a precious pewter cup. Perhaps the honorable prior of the monastery himself will soon take a seat here to read from the Unholy Scripture. Outside, but under the protective roof of the Evil Cloister.

Quite different from the poor Elven Witch standing naked on an icy wooden stool, her hands tied behind her body with iron clamps.
The prior may go out from time to time during his Study, into the snowy courtyard of the monastery. What he will do there is not quite clear yet - but on the unholy pen lies a tool allready...

Attachments

• elven_witch_prior.jpg
    elven_witch_prior.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 539
Greetings, noble friends! Today I have the honor to share with you a banquet - the venerable abbot of our monastery of the malicious monks receives no less than His Majesty, the Emperor! In honor of the high guest there is also a small amusement outside in the snowy courtyard - but, see for yourself! Praise the Emperor!

May be someone saw this before -yeah, this is also an older one from me, but I like it .. I promise, there will be more newe art soon here!

Attachments

• g3_banquet_1.jpg
    g3_banquet_1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 538
Back
Top Bottom