My Fantasy out in the cold Winter - Salvatore_D

Go to CruxDreams.com
So here we hav two older ones:
Left: A Elvenhunter presents ist actual captive to his holy Eminenz, the Cardinal. And this holy man is a bit incensed at the frivolity of the captured naked elven woman.
And in the right: Oooh, I guess, you may recognize this funny wintergame of a also holy Templar knight... And may be you can see or Elvenprinces kneeling for a very special Blowjob.
Cool Greetings!

Attachments

• _cought_an_elve_wildenlander.jpg
    _cought_an_elve_wildenlander.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 742
  • ysa-firewood_1snowc.jpg
    ysa-firewood_1snowc.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 695
Beautiful!! Just on a purely visual level, the silvery winter landscapes set off the flesh tones very nicely, while the thought of all that cold air around her nipples and lady-parts adds an erotic frisson! Remarkable works!! :clapclap:

Are you looking for the word "tumescent", Monty :)

Naked, stretched on a cross, the cold wind whipping her body, and nothing to see but snow

Here's one I did a couple of years ago, on this topic. Russian Revolution (1917, not the one coming). The noble lady shows dignity as she prepares for her fate.

ph368.jpg

Greetings, noble audience! Un, here we have a few impressions of how a captured Elven princess fared - see for yourself and be amazed!
By the way, the funny monks seem to have a preference for egg cones... Whether the elvish ladies also liked these ice sticks is not known.

Attachments

• Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_2.jpg
    Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 513
  • Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_1aa.jpg
    Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_1aa.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 519
  • Elfenprincess_stand.jpg
    Elfenprincess_stand.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 530
  • Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_1a.jpg
    Elfenprincess_Icycleinsertion_1a.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 570
  • Elfenprincesses_1.jpg
    Elfenprincesses_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 558
O.K., dear Auditorium, tonight: Valar Morghulis!
Here is one of some impressions from the REAL "Game of Thrones" for ya.
More to come... may be, when I will finish the books, haha...

First: "Don't mess with those Stark Sistas! ...
(more tomorrow)

Attachments

• got_ststas_do_not mess.jpg
    got_ststas_do_not mess.jpg
    769.3 KB · Views: 495
O.K., let's look again into this cruel, cold world of the REAL Game of Thrones.
We are in snowy castle Winterfell. Some evil and sadistic villains have conquered the castle. And now they examine the two sisters presenting them naked in the snowy castle yard in chains. They think about what they could do with the two naked, freezing northern girls...:

(more to come: maybe tomorrow... :) )

Attachments

• got_siatas1a.jpg
    got_siatas1a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 576
... and now, after a short but clearly clear fight: Tada! The bad guys lie butchered in the snow, and breathed their evil life. And our two sisters run relaxed from the battlefield, and discussed their fighting styles....

The lesson of history: never mess with the Stark sistas!

SO, this is for now the last picture to Game of thrones (maybe more later). But of course I have more of my artwork, if it should interest you (?)

Attachments

• end1a.jpg
    end1a.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 534
Those Monks are very nasty, indeed. Here we can we see them outside, where a captured Elven Beauty on an icecold rack is into some fun. The Redhead on the left has to be waiting for her turn later...

Attachments

• cold_rack_by_salvatored_deyljnm.jpg
    cold_rack_by_salvatored_deyljnm.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 432
Well, today we have a somewhat more peaceful picture from WinterWonderWorld: A count felt, that it would be a good idea to have little walk in the woods late in the evening.
So he went with three of his naked playmates deep into the forest to have some fun with them before the night falls.

Attachments

• Winterwood_Rest1.jpg
    Winterwood_Rest1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 395
Valar Morghulis!
So I was impressed by the amazing stories and images by genious @Lord Ludwig in his thread https://cruxforums.com/xf/threads/game-of-torments.9519/post-688257,
I'm corious about my question: Anyone here to look at another alternative Plot of "A Song Of Ice And Royal Skin" ?
And are you O.K. with that, Ser @Lord Ludwig ?
Here's a Preview I made, but all the other pieces may follow, if there may be any interest here in that noble Auditorio.

Attachments

• dragon_queen_ice.jpg
    dragon_queen_ice.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 390
Back
Top Bottom