My first Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com

danielle926

Executioner
This past Summer I experienced being whipped for the first time. The husband of one of my best friends was the person who did it. They are both into bdsm but I have not told either of them about my crucifixion fantasy yet.

I have made a couple of friends here already and I wrote this to them in private message and have decided to share it in the forum.

Here is what I went through....

There was a lot of preparation and process before my actual whipping which gave me plenty of time to think and anticipate. My friend was there with me but just watched and she did talk to me every now and then for comfort because it was very obvious at times that I needed it. They live on a farm with a lot of private land so I was whipped outside a short way into the woods. I was stripped to my panties in the house then had my hands bound behind my back. Then I was gagged. We had all agreed that once my gag was in there would be no turning back. I knew I had until that time to back out, and I thought about it as I was shaking with fear. But as scared as I was I said nothing.

Then once my gag was in it hit me that there was now no turning back, that my chance was gone. The fear I felt just prior to that was multiplied by several times and that's when my tears started. He put a leather collar around my neck and tied a length of rope to the ring that was on the collar. All of this preparation just served to increase my fear. That's when I looked over at my friend as I was sobbing and moaning at that point. She came over to me and talked to me and stroked my face trying to comfort me...

Then I was led out of the house toward the woods....

I was literally sobbing as I was being led into the woods, I can honestly say that I never experienced fear as deep as that before. I kept looking around for my friend just to know she was still there with me. All I could think about was how much I was going to suffer when the whip started to hit me...it was making my head spin. But he kept leading me into the woods until we reached the place where I would be whipped.

There was a tree there that I was going to be tied to. And when I looked up I saw that he had tacked a piece of paper onto the tree and had written my name on the paper. I can't tell you what kind of effect seeing that had on me. It was like the tree was my tree and only mine and would be the place where I would suffer so much. I was so weak from the walk and from fear that I dropped down to my knees in front of that tree and started crying even harder. Part of me wanted to stop and part wanted to keep going, but I knew that at that point there was no choice remaining....I was going to be whipped, and that built my fear and desperation to levels I had never experienced before.

While I was on my knees he tossed a length of rope over a branch of the tree and secured it there. The rope had leather cuffs tied to it and he lifted me off my knees, untied my wrists from behind my back and then put them in the leather cuffs that were hanging from the rope right in front of me. Then he pulled on the other end of the rope which pulled my hands over my head and he finished securing the rope there. My back was almost against the tree and I was really starting to have 2nd thoughts. But I also knew it was too late for that which terrified me even more.

Everything seemed so surreal. I almost could not believe that I was outside, tied to a tree in just my panties, and about to be whipped. That thought made me start to struggle, and my tears never stopped. He was right in front of me and I started to shake my head no and was trying to plead from beneath my gag, but all the time I knew that I had already missed my chance to back out. It was too late for me at that point. He got down on one knee in front of me and started sliding my panties down. While I felt them sliding down I looked around desperately for my friend. I needed her so badly at that point. I've never felt so helpless and needy in my life as I did at that moment.

When our eyes met I just looked at her and was shaking my head from side to side and trying to beg her to help me, but he had gagged me so well that nothing I was trying to say was understandable. It was just muffled moans. This was all while I could feel him sliding my panties down. I remember my friend looking at me and then she said, "Danielle shhhh shhhhh it will be ok I promise.". At that point just as he pulled my panties over my ankles I leaned my head back and just thought to myself, oh god please help me.

Once I was naked he got a length of rope that had leather cuffs attached to each end and put one of the cuffs around my left ankle, then he pulled the rope around the tree at the base and attached the other cuff to my right ankle. Then from behind the tree he did something with the rope that pulled my feet back until they were basically at each side of the tree, which obviously also opened my legs. I was struggling so hard at that point, I really can't even begin to describe my fear. He walked over to get the whip and my friend came up to me and said to me, "Danielle, it's time", then she kissed me on my cheek and walked away.

I looked up and saw her husband walking toward me with his whip and I felt faint. I was trying so hard to close my legs, not just because of the humiliation but I wanted to protect that area. But the way my ankles were cuffed it was impossible. But I kept struggling to try to close them, I think it was just a reflex action, something I subconsciously did even though I knew it was impossible.

It was dusk so it had gotten cool out, but I was sweating so much, I assume a lot of that was from my fear. When he raised the whip to strike me I just laid my head back and closed my eyes and could feel my tears running down the sides of my face. Then I felt that first lash. Oh god, the pain was incredible. I tried to scream from under the gag but it was just muffled. I was squirming and writhing and trying to plead with both of them. But there was nothing I could do, I knew I was totally and completely helpless. Each lash was excruciating. And I jumped each time the whip hit me and would struggle between lashes.

I remember thinking.....dear god please let this end please...

All in all I was given 15 lashes, all on my front from my breasts down to my thighs just above my knees. I suffered so much. But it was an incredible experience...

Well done , you endured it well. If i had been doing the whipping your first experience would of been your back.From your shoulders to your bottom. You would not have been able to see the whip only heard the impending strike

Great job Danielle !

Not a bad first day!

:)

Thank you for sharing your experience. By the title "My First Whipping" are we to assume it was not your last?

T

yes, a very vivid personal account, thanks for sharing your experience with us Danielle.:clapping:

It's no criticism when I say I agree with MyMartinet,
I'd say to any other girl thinking of experiencing the thrill of the Whip,
it's best to start with your back (shoulders, bum, thighs),
maybe just turn around for a final two or three on your breasts, pussy, front of legs.
Also I wouldn't use a gag - I like to be able to scream (and swear :p) unimpeded,
and my Master likes that too,
and it's important to be able to use your "safe word" clearly in case anything goes wrong.

But that's just my opinion/ experience,
obviously you Danielle, and others here, might give different advice.​

...do not listen to Eul... You may end up grinding coffee two stories below street-level...

t

Siss is trying to confuse Tree...

... he will seek comfort at his father's bench grinder and sharpen spikes for her...

spikes 2.jpg

t

Back
Top Bottom