How would you like Cylia's crucifixion to proceed?

• 1. She expires in a few hours

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • 2. Her suffering is prolonged and she lasts through the night

Votes: 61 89.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It was already noon by the time Helena finished her story. She and her three friends, Hana, Enty, and Kaori, had had a sleepover at her house, and, to amuse themselves, decided to take turns telling horror stories. Though most revolved around ghosts or axe-wielding lunatics, a few were even grimmer than that. Helena, a somewhat timid character in public had just told one such tale over the course of a full hour. The gaping eyes of three girls stared at Helena as she finished telling her story. By far, the most shaken ones were Enty and Kaori, who were a couple of two years, having started dating in high school.

"That was... uhh... quite a tale, Helena.", said Enty, her voice on the verge of cracking. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around Kaori, pulling her into a tight hug. The thought of anything happening to her sweetheart filled Enty with a protective instinct.

"Wait, how comes you and they get killed, yet I'm the one who gets saved?!", asked Hana, her brows frowning.

"Ehehehe, you'd probably have gotten angry if you died like the rest of us...", replied Helena nervously.

Over on the other side of the low glass table, Kaori had moved even closer towards her girlfriend, and her ear.

"Call me weird, but something about our punishments Helena described was... intriguing. Do... do you think we could perhaps, maybe, reenact a part of it?", whispered Kaori so only Enty would hear. To her surprise, not only was Enty not revolted but it was almost as if her eyes were sparkling.

"You know... I do have a spare apartment. And some ropes. Nails would be more than a little dangerous.", whispered Enty back, winking. The thought of them taking turns caressing the helpless, bound other excited her. Kaori blushed. She did not expect to discover Enty's affinity for bondage. Leaning forward, her lips touched Enty's, and in no time, the two lovers were making out, not bothered by the presence of their two friends. They would all soon visit a local beach and enjoy yet another day of their summer break.

View attachment 1220621View attachment 1220623View attachment 1220624View attachment 1220625View attachment 1220626View attachment 1220628View attachment 1220629View attachment 1220630View attachment 1220631View attachment 1220632
What a great story. Is there any way you could assemble the images and text together as a PDF file?
It could be placed in the archive, a richly deserved honor.

What a great story. Is there any way you could assemble the images and text together as a PDF file?
It could be placed in the archive, a richly deserved honor.
I could easily put it all in a PDF file but how would I upload it to the archive? With all the text and images, the PDF file would be close to 900 MB.

It was already noon by the time Helena finished her story. She and her three friends, Hana, Enty, and Kaori, had had a sleepover at her house, and, to amuse themselves, decided to take turns telling horror stories. Though most revolved around ghosts or axe-wielding lunatics, a few were even grimmer than that. Helena, a somewhat timid character in public had just told one such tale over the course of a full hour. The gaping eyes of three girls stared at Helena as she finished telling her story. By far, the most shaken ones were Enty and Kaori, who were a couple of two years, having started dating in high school.

"That was... uhh... quite a tale, Helena.", said Enty, her voice on the verge of cracking. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around Kaori, pulling her into a tight hug. The thought of anything happening to her sweetheart filled Enty with a protective instinct.

"Wait, how comes you and they get killed, yet I'm the one who gets saved?!", asked Hana, her brows frowning.

"Ehehehe, you'd probably have gotten angry if you died like the rest of us...", replied Helena nervously.

Over on the other side of the low glass table, Kaori had moved even closer towards her girlfriend, and her ear.

"Call me weird, but something about our punishments Helena described was... intriguing. Do... do you think we could perhaps, maybe, reenact a part of it?", whispered Kaori so only Enty would hear. To her surprise, not only was Enty not revolted but it was almost as if her eyes were sparkling.

"You know... I do have a spare apartment. And some ropes. Nails would be more than a little dangerous.", whispered Enty back, winking. The thought of them taking turns caressing the helpless, bound other excited her. Kaori blushed. She did not expect to discover Enty's affinity for bondage. Leaning forward, her lips touched Enty's, and in no time, the two lovers were making out, not bothered by the presence of their two friends. They would all soon visit a local beach and enjoy yet another day of their summer break.

View attachment 1220621View attachment 1220623View attachment 1220624View attachment 1220625View attachment 1220626View attachment 1220628View attachment 1220629View attachment 1220630View attachment 1220631View attachment 1220632
I love Helena ,she is a angel!

Attachments

• -152ab6805d27684a.png
    -152ab6805d27684a.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 315
I could easily put it all in a PDF file but how would I upload it to the archive? With all the text and images, the PDF file would be close to 900 MB.
If you encode the images as jpg files they will be much smaller, I expect the whole thing will be tens of MB.
Then you could post it here in your thread I think. And/Or ask one of the admins like Madiosi to put it in the archive for you.

If you encode the images as jpg files they will be much smaller, I expect the whole thing will be tens of MB.
Then you could post it here in your thread I think. And/Or ask one of the admins like Madiosi to put it in the archive for you.
Unfortunately, I can't post it here myself. The PDF file is 17.3 MB and it says it's too large.

The vengeful guardian God of demi-humans demands tribute and the chosen one is Cylia, a young adult temple priestess, promised to the god five years prior. The story about the elves will come later and the one about Cylia will be in the form of pictures and text, rather than a full story like "The Grove of Agony".

Cylia.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The vengeful guardian God of demi-humans demands tribute and the chosen one is Cylia, a young adult temple priestess, promised to the god five years prior. The story about the elves will come later and the one about Cylia will be in the form of pictures and text, rather than a full story like "The Grove of Agony".

View attachment 1234781
The story is progressing nicely and I'm hoping to post the first batch on Wednesday. Before that, what do you think Cylia is saying and who is the lady in red?

View attachment 1237348
In the future, please try to keep the recommendations regarding file sizes!

Definitely overdue but the first half of the story is ready to be posted. Some scenes are the best I think I've made so far, including the previous story. As I've mentioned before, this one will be in the form of a comic and will feature a small amount of text.

Back
Top Bottom