Go to CruxDreams.com

maicoldraw

Assistant executioner
Hello there!... :icon_writing:
Im from El Salvador.
I found a very interesting page and congratulations to all who have contributed. I don't have too many related materials yet but although these images are not specifically about the "crucifixion" he decided to share them with you. Although I have already uploaded them to some "hentai" content page under the pseudonym of "Maicoldraw" these are some of my work that I did some years ago. I do not continue spending time on the subject but suddenly I encourage more. I hope you like it!
The subject was focused on wooden horses, I have a short story that I will share with you later. Again I know that it is not "crucifixion" as such, but nothing prevents the imagination from leading us to relate that story to the other subject in the future.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 568
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 539
  • h0.jpg
    h0.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 488
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 549
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 657
Im from El Salvador.
I found a very interesting page and congratulations to all who have contributed. I don't have too many related materials yet but although these images are not specifically about the "crucifixion" he decided to share them with you. Although I have already uploaded them to some "hentai" content page under the pseudonym of "Maicoldraw" these are some of my work that I did some years ago. I do not continue spending time on the subject but suddenly I encourage more. I hope you like it!
The subject was focused on wooden horses, I have a short story that I will share with you later. Again I know that it is not "crucifixion" as such, but nothing prevents the imagination from leading us to relate that story to the other subject in the future.
Im from El Salvador.
Nice work...
Helmut

Im from El Salvador.
Very promising gallery, Maicodraw! :clapping:

Im from El Salvador.
Lovely!

Welcome to the Forums Maicoldraw, we're glad you've found us -
drawings like those are very welcome, you'll find lots more than crux here,
though that's always been our central theme, we certainly enjoy wooden horses,
and look forward to your story!

Im from El Salvador.
Welcome to the forums, maicoldraw. This is beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us.

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Y lo siento si en algún momento mi inglés no es del todo correcto. No es mi lengua materna y es mi turno de vez en cuando vigilar al corrector de pruebas.
Saludos a todos :)

Thank you for your comments. And I'm sorry if at some point my English is not quite correct. It is not my mother tongue and I sometimes have to use the auto-translator. Greetings to all.
No te preocupes. Muchos de nuestros miembros aquí usan un traductor. Creo que tu inglés es mejor que mi español. ;)
Do not worry. Many of our members here use a translator. I expect your English is better than my Spanish.

Im from El Salvador.

The last one is excellent....that knobby, fearsome phallus...her facial expression of reluctant anticipation....

I will also be working more on this type of art that I have personally edited and I will upload it for you. I hope you like it. :icon_writing:

Attachments

• cru1.png
    cru1.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 531
  • cru2.png
    cru2.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 523
  • cru3.png
    cru3.png
    513 KB · Views: 551
  • cru4.png
    cru4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 569
  • imp2.png
    imp2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 592
  • imp3.png
    imp3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 675
A tribute to the art of Marcus comics with a deconstruction and personal assembly. (Origin: Maggie comic)

Attachments

• marcus1.png
    marcus1.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 558
  • marcus2.png
    marcus2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 526
  • marcus3.png
    marcus3.png
    507.4 KB · Views: 518
  • marcus4.png
    marcus4.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 504
  • marcus8.png
    marcus8.png
    995.9 KB · Views: 487
  • marcus9.png
    marcus9.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 479
  • marcus10.png
    marcus10.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 446
  • marcus11.png
    marcus11.png
    585.5 KB · Views: 425
  • marcus13.png
    marcus13.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 493
A manipulation using my ex-girlfriend's body and a similar face ...
The whore behaved very badly, and as a slave who tried to escape she was sentenced to a very particular crucifixion.
Do you think that this furtive bitch must go through the torment that I bring to the lustful spectators to be pleased with her body and her agony?
I waited for her to be in her days of zeal to bring her before you to possess her ... S
After going through the cocks of each and every one of the men in this community, she has undoubtedly become pregnant and it is time to send her to her torment.
Do we continue?

Attachments

• acruximpa1.png
    acruximpa1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 465
  • acruximpa2.png
    acruximpa2.png
    2 MB · Views: 435
  • acruximpa3.png
    acruximpa3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 427
The nails have fixed the slave in her irremediable position, and yet after 5 hours of agony, the real punishment only begins with the end ... The girl shivers in horror at the sight of that sharp stake that is prepared to invade his pregnant body ...

Attachments

• acruximpa4.png
    acruximpa4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 387
  • acruximpa5.png
    acruximpa5.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 395
So the impalement on the cross began ...

Attachments

• acruximpa6.png
    acruximpa6.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 328
  • acruximpa6b.png
    acruximpa6b.png
    2 MB · Views: 349
  • acruximpa7.png
    acruximpa7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 347
  • acruximpa8.png
    acruximpa8.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 353
  • acruximpa9.png
    acruximpa9.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 340
  • acruximpa10.png
    acruximpa10.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 348
  • acruximpa10b.png
    acruximpa10b.png
    2 MB · Views: 376
After the initial intrusion the blood flows from the sex of the whore, while the tip of the stake slowly climbs making its way ... looking for a way out ... The girl feels centimeter by centimeter how pain reasons her interior ...

Tras la intrusión inicial la sangre brota del sexo de la puta, mientras la punta de la estaca lentamente trepa abriéndose paso... buscando una salida... La chica siente centímetro a centímetro cómo el dolor razga su interior...

Attachments

• acruximpa11.png
    acruximpa11.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 305
  • acruximpa11b.png
    acruximpa11b.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 286
  • acruximpa12.png
    acruximpa12.png
    2 MB · Views: 320
  • acruximpa12b.png
    acruximpa12b.png
    2 MB · Views: 418
Working on a new project ... girl in the process of being nailed ... Opinions? Ideas?

Ah, it's a problem, isn't it? A nicely realised girl lying prone on a cross, wrists ready to receive the nails, but what to do with her? Is that what you're asking Maicoldraw? What setting to put her in? Her arms are already in place, I think you could put the nails in and show someone doing the final hammering. Or the nails are in and they are ready to start on her feet.
Maybe she is prone on the ground and we can see the eager crowd behind her. It's coming along very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom