My Reactions After My Cross Was Raised...

Go to CruxDreams.com

danielle926

Executioner
I was just looking at my own avatar and wondering to myself what I might be doing, feeling, saying, etc once my cross was raised after I had been nailed to it. So I just decided to jot them down kind of randomly in a post.

Initially there would be screams of agony and the instant realization that I would be dying on this cross. I would want so badly to be free of my pain and anguish that my struggling would begin immediately. Squirming, writhing, hoping to somehow free myself from my cross even though the nails make it impossible.

I would be engaged in the ultimate struggle, the struggle for my life.

The cycle would be vicious. The struggle causing more agony but I would have the inner need to struggle anyway. And the more suffering that would occur, the more it would cause me to struggle.

Then, between my sobbing and my moans of agony, would come the pleas for help. I would force myself to look around and pick out people to make eye contact with. Then beg them for help. Hoping I could make them see and understand the suffering I am going through. I want them to look in my eyes to see the pain, anguish and desperation that I am in. I could imagine how I would beg and plead. "Please somebody help me, please I beg you, please please help me".

I would bow my head at times in desperation. Other times I would throw it back in desperation. I would shake my head from side to side letting everyone know this shouldn't be happening to me. But it is. And there is nothing I can do. The helplessness would begin to overwhelm me.

I think at times I would look over at my wrists and see them nailed. See the blood running and dripping from them. But then quickly look away, almost unable to believe that I am really nailed to this cross. That I am being crucified.

Being catholic, that would finally kick in. And people would hear me begin to pray. Not standard prayers at first, but prayers I am making up. Prayers of desperation, begging for help, mercy and comfort. "dear god please comfort me, please, I beg you. Please dear lord have mercy on me, please help me through this agony, please god please". Things like that. Praying through moans and sobs of pain.

I would need to feel loved so badly, that if I saw a friend or relative there I would look down at them and beg them, "please, please tell me you love me, oh god please tell me that please...".

Eventually I would be heard praying standard prayers, still hoping those prayers will bring mercy and comfort. I could imagine trying to struggle more when I was getting weaker, knowing the end was near, struggling again for my life.

I'm not sure what the last thing I would say would be but I imagine it might be something like this. While looking down at anyone there that was a friend or relative that cared about me, I would probably say something like "please remember me and what I went through, I love you and please pray for me...."

We love you Danielle!

I would force myself to look around and pick out people to make eye contact with. Then beg them for help. Hoping I could make them see and understand the suffering I am going through. I want them to look in my eyes to see the pain, anguish and desperation that I am in. I could imagine how I would beg and plead. "Please somebody help me, please I beg you, please please help me".

I would need to feel loved so badly, that if I saw a friend or relative there I would look down at them and beg them, "please, please tell me you love me, oh god please tell me that please...".

"please remember me and what I went through, I love you and please pray for me...."

Some interesting perspectives here, Danielle. We focus frequently on the pain, the despair, the humiliation. You bring to our attention the need some people would have to make connections. To look others in the eye, to plead with them, to seek affirmation from them. To reach out. This is often missing from our scenarios. Is it a more female thing, I wonder?

Help me, love me, pray for me, remember me . . . . .

I remember when my cross was raised...IT HURT!:(
I was just looking at my own avatar and wondering to myself what I might be doing, feeling, saying, etc once my cross was raised after I had been nailed to it. So I just decided to jot them down kind of randomly in a post.

Initially there would be screams of agony and the instant realization that I would be dying on this cross. I would want so badly to be free of my pain and anguish that my struggling would begin immediately. Squirming, writhing, hoping to somehow free myself from my cross even though the nails make it impossible.

The cycle would be vicious. The struggle causing more agony but I would have the inner need to struggle anyway. And the more suffering that would occur, the more it would cause me to struggle.

Then, between my sobbing and my moans of agony, would come the pleas for help. I would force myself to look around and pick out people to make eye contact with. Then beg them for help. Hoping I could make them see and understand the suffering I am going through. I want them to look in my eyes to see the pain, anguish and desperation that I am in. I could imagine how I would beg and plead. "Please somebody help me, please I beg you, please please help me".

I would bow my head at times in desperation. Other times I would throw it back in desperation. I would shake my head from side to side letting everyone know this shouldn't be happening to me. But it is. And there is nothing I can do. The helplessness would begin to overwhelm me.

I think at times I would look over at my wrists and see them nailed. See the blood running and dripping from them. But then quickly look away, almost unable to believe that I am really nailed to this cross. That I am being crucified.

Being catholic, that would finally kick in. And people would hear me begin to pray. Not standard prayers at first, but prayers I am making up. Prayers of desperation, begging for help, mercy and comfort. "dear god please comfort me, please, I beg you. Please dear lord have mercy on me, please help me through this agony, please god please". Things like that. Praying through moans and sobs of pain.

Eventually I would be heard praying standard prayers, still hoping those prayers will bring mercy and comfort. I could imagine trying to struggle more when I was getting weaker, knowing the end was near, struggling again for my life.

I'm not sure what the last thing I would say would be but I imagine it might be something like this. While looking down at anyone there that was a friend or relative that cared about me, I would probably say something like "please remember me and what I went through, I love you and please pray for me...."
I know Dani very well...she is a very sweet,soft and emotional girl.
LoversEnd.jpg
fdsffdsf.jpg
love at the last sight2.jpg

Some interesting perspectives here, Danielle. We focus frequently on the pain, the despair, the humiliation. You bring to our attention the need some people would have to make connections. To look others in the eye, to plead with them, to seek affirmation from them. To reach out. This is often missing from our scenarios. Is it a more female thing, I wonder?

Help me, love me, pray for me, remember me . . . . .

In Classical - and indeed Celtic and other Indo-European traditions -
sight is not just a passive function like that of a camera,
eyes send out rays that 'catch' what they're looking at, and can affect it for good or evil.
In an extreme situation, especially hanging naked on my Cross,
I'm sure I'd 'feel' the looks of the spectators,
whether hurting me all the more with their hatred and contempt,
easing me with love and sympathy,
maybe arousing ambiguous, conflicting feelings in me with their lust...​

Thanks for this vivid crucifixion description! Liked it a lot!

Nice writing and sensual feelings :)

Back
Top Bottom