My Slave Women ... G

Go to CruxDreams.com

GoatJr

Tribune
A collection of slaves and captives by me . Some new some older some with captions I've added , although I'm not
writer . Offer your own twists . I think I would like that and hope you would .

Before I begin I'm asking if this is ok with the admin . If yes could you then delete this post . If not all's well .

A collection of slaves and captives by me . Some new some older some with captions I've added , although I'm not
writer . Offer your own twists . I think I would like that and hope you would .

Before I begin I'm asking if this is ok with the admin . If yes could you then delete this post . If not all's well .
If you are presenting your own original work there's no problem, Goat.

If you are regurgitating stuff from elsewhere on the internet then there are plenty of existing slave threads.

“What do you mean by you think you got into the wrong queue?”

“I mean I was going to the Roman Circus, not to be in it!”

“What? Let me see your ticket?”

“I can’t. They took everything but this wretched rag I’m wearing.”

“Then, there’s nothing I can do. You’ll just have to go in there and be crucified like all the others.”

“What do you mean by you think you got into the wrong queue?”

“What? Let me see your ticket?”

“I can’t. They took everything but this wretched rag I’m wearing.”

“Then, there’s nothing I can do. You’ll just have to go in there and be crucified like all the others.”

End - Walk of the Condemned III.jpg

What do you mean by you think you got into the wrong queue?”

“What? Let me see your ticket? “I can’t. They took everything but this wretched rag I’m wearing.”

" I demand to see the Emperor ... This is a travesty ... What kind of fool do you think I am "

" Okay I think we can find a solution "

winter crux.jpg ... :griposo: ... I didn't want to ... she made me do it ! ... :osvaisacagar:

Last edited:
View attachment 1135825

What do you mean by you think you got into the wrong queue?”

“What? Let me see your ticket? “I can’t. They took everything but this wretched rag I’m wearing.”

" I demand to see the Emperor ... This is a travesty ... What kind of fool do you think I am "

" Okay I think we can find a solution "

View attachment 1135824 ... :griposo: ... I didn't want to ... she made me do it ! ... :osvaisacagar:
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…… :confused::oops::facepalm:

What? This American tourist-bitch just tried to bribe me. She just asked me how much would it cost to say that this was all a mistake, and free her! Doesn’t she realize that wearing a short skirt in one of our country’s most sacred spaces is sacrilege … a serious offense, punishable by loss of passport, loss of liberty, and relegated to the slave market.

DAC3D94A-E113-47F4-826E-A608EE51901C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom