My Slave Women ... G

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure how I missed this thread earlier in the year. Really nice work GoatJr.
There's a lot going on, and more being discussed by the two guys there. But I think the fire (or sunset reflection?) would serve to light up a bit more of the tent and let us see a bit more of the action. ;) Nicely done.

Not sure how I missed this thread earlier in the year. Really nice work GoatJr.
There's a lot going on, and more being discussed by the two guys there. But I think the fire (or sunset reflection?) would serve to light up a bit more of the tent and let us see a bit more of the action. ;) Nicely done.
Agree ... the glow is from a lantern and kind of an after thought guess I could've thought it out , planned it better . I added in to much shadow also ... Maybe I'll rework it .

End - Precious Payment.jpg
It is good to see Lapa being featured in this work - her slender form is quite distinctive, even in a rear view, and she does not seem to appear in many manips apart from those by Daimonaissai. I do not recognise her friend, but both girls have been posed to provide convincing character interaction with the large, bearded man in a red coat, who is part of the original painting.

The manip's title, 'Precious Payment' suggests that slavery is the theme, although I am not familiar with the original background, which appears to be an ecclesiastical subject. The painted figures are illuminated by the light of multiple candles, grouped into three distinct candelabra sources. The new figures are also illuminated by the yellow glow of these flames, and this is plausibly the biggest challenge presented in the creation of this manipulation.

The treatment of Lapa's face is particularly successful, seen in profile and presenting a defiant thrust of her jaw. A small glint of moisture reflects the light in her eye. She presents a fearless confrontation with the men on the left of the picture. The atmosphere is at once tense and mysterious. Nice work, GoatJr! :)

It is good to see Lapa being featured in this work - her slender form is quite distinctive, even in a rear view, and she does not seem to appear in many manips apart from those by Daimonaissai. I do not recognise her friend, but both girls have been posed to provide convincing character interaction with the large, bearded man in a red coat, who is part of the original painting.

The manip's title, 'Precious Payment' suggests that slavery is the theme, although I am not familiar with the original background, which appears to be an ecclesiastical subject. The painted figures are illuminated by the light of multiple candles, grouped into three distinct candelabra sources. The new figures are also illuminated by the yellow glow of these flames, and this is plausibly the biggest challenge presented in the creation of this manipulation.

The treatment of Lapa's face is particularly successful, seen in profile and presenting a defiant thrust of her jaw. A small glint of moisture reflects the light in her eye. She presents a fearless confrontation with the men on the left of the picture. The atmosphere is at once tense and mysterious. Nice work, GoatJr! :)
Another good one thanks Bob ... can't make out this name of the artist ...Artist -1d0ed8515b379680e717ac71126e4e93 - Copy - Copy.jpg .

My laptop fried , trying to recover my files . This is one I had moved to add effects ...

View attachment 1230755 .
Nicely done. A rather involved bath house scene. Good incorporation of figures and very nice lighting and colour.

That said, I think if these are your slavegirls, as your thread implies, you might want to check on what your male servants, guards and male slaves are getting up to while you're not watching the bath house. They're taking liberties, I think. :D

Nicely done. A rather involved bath house scene. Good incorporation of figures and very nice lighting and colour.

That said, I think if these are your slavegirls, as your thread implies, you might want to check on what your male servants, guards and male slaves are getting up to while you're not watching the bath house. They're taking liberties, I think. :D
This picture was taken on National Exchange Day where roles are reversed , and looks like the guards are preparing their masters for the next "EXCHANGE" of the day . :naughty2:

Back
Top Bottom