My Slave Women ... G

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of a few news pics ... View attachment 1270969
That's a lovely manip - i imagine we're girls who are going to 'star' in the entertainments in the Colosseum tonight - patrician spectators get a preview! The source painting, Vasily Polenov - Caesar’s Entertainment (1879), is a good one - a single woman, in an off-the shoulder dress, is sharing the pit with a hungry-looking tiger ... I can't find a <400kb image, but there's a fine reproduction on this web-page, scroll down to #6:

https://www.rbth.com/arts/331146-polenov-russian-artist-paintings

PS I've spotted now that you've left the tiger in the manip, but replaced the overdressed woman with a more tasty tiger-treat! Still, my scenario might suggest another adaptation of Polenov's theme. I was thinking of the layout of the Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls, where prisoners before and after they're tried and sentenced by the Tribune Martial are kept in a place where the public can take a good view of us, and the Guards can take their pick ...

Last edited:
That's a lovely manip - i imagine we're girls who are going to 'star' in the entertainments in the Colosseum tonight - patrician spectators get a preview! The source painting, Vasily Polenov - Caesar’s Entertainment (1879), is a good one - a single woman, in an off-the shoulder dress, is sharing the pit with a hungry-looking tiger ... I can't find a <400kb image, but there's a fine reproduction on this web-page, scroll down to #6:

https://www.rbth.com/arts/331146-polenov-russian-artist-paintings

PS I've spotted now that you've left the tiger in the manip, but replaced the overdressed woman with a more tasty tiger-treat! Still, my scenario might suggest another adaptation of Polenov's theme. I was thinking of the layout of the Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls, where prisoners before and after they're tried and sentenced by the Tribune Martial are kept in a place where the public can take a good view of us, and the Guards can take their pick ...
Sounds interesting ... I'll give it a go ...

Back
Top Bottom