Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
A crucifixion without the nailing of the feet is not a crucifixion!
Yes! the slave woman MUST be nailed to the cross...with no escape possible .....her fate set....to dance the dance of lust totally nude and nailed for all lust after and watch her intense orgasms as she experiences the many pleasures of the cross!

Hey I have about 3 plastic suregeron of the feets, with partial anesthesia only and I can tell only this when the doctor start to put big needle in ur feet 3-5 Times without anesthesia on the start its hurts badly and its unpleasant feeling. Also I can tell im very resistant to pain even mine doctor and ppl and family say that. When partial anesthesia start working and doctor slice and tinker with scalpel ur feet u only feel strong (very strong) touch. But after some hours when partial anesthesia stop working its terrible pain… Also sry for mine English possiblity mistakes Im from Poland also :)

Hey I have about 3 plastic suregeron of the feets, with partial anesthesia only and I can tell only this when the doctor start to put big needle in ur feet 3-5 Times without anesthesia on the start its hurts badly and its unpleasant feeling. Also I can tell im very resistant to pain even mine doctor and ppl and family say that. When partial anesthesia start working and doctor slice and tinker with scalpel ur feet u only feel strong (very strong) touch. But after some hours when partial anesthesia stop working its terrible pain… Also sry for mine English possiblity mistakes Im from Poland also :)
Thank you for the contribution and your experience.

I think that the most immediately painful and agonizing way would be with the nails through the side of the foot/ankle, into the side of the stipes. I suppose, depending on how you placed the foot, it might make the actual time hanging on the cross less, but is that really a mercy if you increase the torment in the meantime?
View attachment 256315
This is the ONLY way a womans feet should be nailed!!!. So her soles are visible to anyone behind her cross to further add to her beauty

This is the ONLY way a womans feet should be nailed!!!. So her soles are visible to anyone behind her cross to further add to her beauty
I prefer the womens feet are nailed with nails hammered in the middle of each of them. So, the nails look like jewels adorning the feet.

She did the Ultimate Sacrifice. Lot of respect to her.
Another woman did it in the philippines.
her both feet overlapping and pierced with one long nail
As far as I know they are the two only pictures I managed to find on internet for real nailling of women

Back
Top Bottom