Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 843918View attachment 843919 Good nail placement for proper support. Between the proximal ends of the II and III metatarsals.

View attachment 843920 Cuneiform bones above the metatarsals in the midfoot will provide solid bone support for body weight. Ouch!!!!!

You show nail set firmly against top of foot, no shaft showing. Her feet are secured!

I used to think I'd prefer my feet be separately nailed, side-by-side.. I'm more and more liking the one nail technique. Gives a more interesting, more sensual line to a woman's legs. Keeps her (my!) thighs closer together, though. Sorry spectators!

Probably not the way feet were nailed. Not easy for executioners to hold down and nail one foot over the other with a terrified, resisting woman not cooperating in the least. :rolleyes:
I would say the best way to nail feet is after your wrists are nailed and your raised up on your cross, one of the executioners gently grabs ur ankle and bends ur knees back at almost a 90 deg angle so that the soles of your bare feet face behind your cross for all to see, and the nail is nailed in right behind your ankle bone thru that flap of skin there as theres no bone there. Just skin. That way too its less pain for the woman when the nail is going in.

Now i get theres fear of the nails ripping through the ankles that way. A good way to avoid that is provide a seat of sorts on the womans cross so she can sit on that and take all weight off her nailed wrists.

This way her (your) feet can remain nailed in place so that soles face the back of cross in view for all.

View attachment 843918View attachment 843919 Good nail placement for proper support. Between the proximal ends of the II and III metatarsals.

View attachment 843920 Cuneiform bones above the metatarsals in the midfoot will provide solid bone support for body weight. Ouch!!!!!

You show nail set firmly against top of foot, no shaft showing. Her feet are secured!

I used to think I'd prefer my feet be separately nailed, side-by-side.. I'm more and more liking the one nail technique. Gives a more interesting, more sensual line to a woman's legs. Keeps her (my!) thighs closer together, though. Sorry spectators!

Probably not the way feet were nailed. Not easy for executioners to hold down and nail one foot over the other with a terrified, resisting woman not cooperating in the least. :rolleyes:
This is definitely the best way to nail the feet. Right through the soft top and bottom of the foot!

I would say the best way to nail feet is after your wrists are nailed and your raised up on your cross, one of the executioners gently grabs ur ankle and bends ur knees back at almost a 90 deg angle so that the soles of your bare feet face behind your cross for all to see, and the nail is nailed in right behind your ankle bone thru that flap of skin there as theres no bone there. Just skin. That way too its less pain for the woman when the nail is going in.

Now i get theres fear of the nails ripping through the ankles that way. A good way to avoid that is provide a seat of sorts on the womans cross so she can sit on that and take all weight off her nailed wrists.

This way her (your) feet can remain nailed in place so that soles face the back of cross in view for all.

... one of the executioners gently grabs ur ankle and bends ur knees back ...

Oh thank you for being gentle with me while I'm being crucified! :)

Nice to see one of mine there at #8, with a couple of interesting foot positions. The crux experience is determined by the position of the feet, imho, this determines how the body weight is distributed and what kind of movement is possible.

Here are a couple more different foot positions
illust_82533247_20200624_160729.jpgroman-crucifixions-squeeze-milk-body-eaabyui.jpg
and Markus has many great examples of the nailing itself
giulia 1H.jpgRe 8.jpg3 models 11a.jpgLisa Marie 34.jpgreel 48.jpgz26.jpgmar49.jpg0-ga43.jpg

One of phelbas pics. I really like the nailed woman closest to one with the gun, the way her feet are nailed. Sole first :).

Thanks Crux_fan. In fact, if you look you will see they are both nailed through the sole, the one on the left has her feet naioled to the back of the beam, the one on the right nailed to the top of the beam, both through the sole.

Here's an oldie from Yusebby, 2002, a long time favourite of mine. A great nailing scene, with a huge amount of interesting detail in it. I like the casual use of feet to hold her down and hold her legs open, and the man hauling on the rope attached to her right ankle. Also the supports keeping the cross off the ground, the ropes, bindings, it's a wonderful scene with a lot of thought behind it.

cxyus05.jpg

And one from Skating Jesus
Roman Arena - Chap2 - 452.jpg

And Mermaidhunter
Danielle052a.jpg

the best way to induce thigh cramps: nail the feet with the soles flat to the stipes and the toes showing downwards. And for maximum pain do not use any footrest, the weight shall be taken by bones. Even shattered or broken bones can still take weight! You will see it: your victim nailed through wrists and foot bones will still continuosly move up and down and take the weight alternatively with wrist bones and nailed feet.

@Crux_221 Looks a lot like the previews of an animation I posted years back here:

the message below that I posted some previews :D

@Crux_221 Looks a lot like the previews of an animation I posted years back here:

the message below that I posted some previews :D

yes thats correct - great work - it's definitely worth it to be posted here again :clapclap:

Back
Top Bottom