Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Giving this neglected thread a bump. . .

Here's a fairly good nailing scene from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 10. The crucifier (what's the right term for him?) blocks out our view --on purpose, I imagine-- but the model does a nice job screaming & moaning.

Under Imgur's rules, I could only include 60 seconds total from all three nailings in the vid. There's a lot more in the complete video, including before & after the nailings.

In the end, I think she got the point! (or points. . .)

Thanks for the great nailing video. The victim's screaming is exquisite (or would be if the clip had an audio track). Where is the complete video (and any others similar) available, please?

Thanks for the great nailing video. The victim's screaming is exquisite (or would be if the clip had an audio track). Where is the complete video (and any others similar) available, please?

Ranger, there is an audio. You have to click it on because Imgur's settings switch it off when you use them to host. See below:

This and other crux videos are available from Alex Bald at liu05@inbox.ru. He'll give you a discount. You can see all his videos (and pay a higher price to buy them) at http://www.deadsexyclips.com/000113...?keywords=Crucifixion&search_in_description=1.

Here's a fairly good nailing scene from Alex Bald's Crucifixion 10. The crucifier (what's the right term for him?) blocks out our view --on purpose, I imagine-- but the model does a nice job screaming & moaning.

Under Imgur's rules, I could only include 60 seconds total from all three nailings in the vid. There's a lot more in the complete video, including before & after the nailings.

Oh man he actually did it! What a hero for providing us with what we all need.
Did he do more nailing videos or is this the only one?

When a woman has nice well groomed feet, you'll be sure her complete body will be nice. Especially to see in summertime.
my feet were tied.

Obviously. But fake is fine for us fetishists ;)

Of course they're fake nails!

The nice part, though, for me, is that the fake nails don't wiggle excessively in the full video. The model does her dance and strains against the ropes some, and if you look closely you'll see a nail move here or there, but in most crux videos with nails that I've seen, the nails move around too much and don't resemble what the real thing would look like.

Again, this video is available from deadsexyclips.com or at a discount directly from its creator, Alex Bald, at liu05@inbox.ru. It's under $15.

Here's a few screenshots for you nailing aficionados.

AGQI6ot.jpg

7gU3uMV.jpg

cOFJSv1.jpg

Just to let everyone know. I purchased a few films directly from Alex Bald and this man is a really great to deal with. I paid him thru Pay Pal and as soon as the payment went thru, he sent my films immediately. The films are great and he solicits your input as to how he can make them even better, if need be. Apparently you can even commission a film. Again, this is an excellent product and you deal with a good man.

Of course they're fake nails!

The nice part, though, for me, is that the fake nails don't wiggle excessively in the full video. The model does her dance and strains against the ropes some, and if you look closely you'll see a nail move here or there, but in most crux videos with nails that I've seen, the nails move around too much and don't resemble what the real thing would look like.

Again, this video is available from deadsexyclips.com or at a discount directly from its creator, Alex Bald, at liu05@inbox.ru. It's under $15.

Here's a few screenshots for you nailing aficionados.

AGQI6ot.jpg

7gU3uMV.jpg

cOFJSv1.jpg
How the heck did they fake those nails? They look like there actually in her feet!!! How do they fake that?

How the heck did they fake those nails? They look like there actually in her feet!!! How do they fake that?

I believe the nail ends where you see it in a flat kind of disk perpendicular to the nail's shaft. This disk is placed against the model's feet (or hand), then the rope is wound around to cover and hide the disk. We only see the nail's shaft.

Hope this doesn't ruin the fantasy.

Just to let everyone know. I purchased a few films directly from Alex Bald and this man is a really great to deal with. I paid him thru Pay Pal and as soon as the payment went thru, he sent my films immediately. The films are great and he solicits your input as to how he can make them even better, if need be. Apparently you can even commission a film. Again, this is an excellent product and you deal with a good man.
This is good to know. Seeing this nailing clip is making me seriously consider parting with my cash to help him out.

Please someone do this to me!

Back
Top Bottom