Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please someone do this to me!

I hope you don't mean for real, Peony.

In this video, as in others, fake theatrical nails were used. I couldn't find a photo, so I drew one for you:
fake nail.jpg
Note that the nail does not taper to a point. Rather, there is a rounded flange that fits under the rope (between the rope and the wrist) holding the wrist to the patibulum so that only the nail shaft can be seen. The shaft has a telescoping action so that it can be driven down into itself until only about an inch shows.

If you can find these (maybe at a theater supply store), you could stage your own nailing.

At the 22 second mark. I think this is a REAL nailing!!! Poor girl :(

Very interesting. No, it's not real, but it is well done.

Watching carefully, you can see that the pointy part of the nail is already between the back of her hand and the wood before the hammering has started.
nailing1.jpgnailing2.jpgnailing3.jpg

Before these stills he slots something between her fingers, something shaped like this I suspect, the point is never laid against her palm
nailing4.jpg

There's a new l-o-n-g crucifixion video out (three parts) where the nailing scene lasts nearly 30 minutes. Here's a 1-minute video excerpt and a few screenshots.
It is, to say the least,
hot. (That must be why the model is sweating.)

Especially remember to turn on the sound with this one! You could even just listen to the audio and get worked up!

View attachment 894496View attachment 894497View attachment 894498View attachment 894499View attachment 894500View attachment 894501View attachment 894502View attachment 894503View attachment 894504
BEAUTIFUL....nailing !! Make the little bitch cry....:devil-flip:

There's a new l-o-n-g crucifixion video out (three parts) where the nailing scene lasts nearly 30 minutes. Here's a 1-minute video excerpt and a few screenshots.
It is, to say the least,

Especially remember to turn on the sound with this one! You could even just listen to the audio and get worked up!

View attachment 894496View attachment 894497View attachment 894498View attachment 894499View attachment 894500View attachment 894501View attachment 894502View attachment 894503View attachment 894504
Any fragment of right hand nailing please? Love her jumping breast :D

Last edited:
It is, to say the least,

whow, her "timing" is really great! I really want to know how she is crying while her feet are nailed ... (I like feet ... (-;) Best regards

Just to let everyone know. I purchased a few films directly from Alex Bald and this man is a really great to deal with. I paid him thru Pay Pal and as soon as the payment went thru, he sent my films immediately. The films are great and he solicits your input as to how he can make them even better, if need be. Apparently you can even commission a film. Again, this is an excellent product and you deal with a good man.
Hello ctcua,

Your comment that you had actually purchased some of Alex Bald's crucifixion video work was encouraging. How did you make contact with Alex and/or does he have a website where his work can be purchased, please?

Does anyone know anything about this model? Has she suffered long-term damage to wrists or feet? How long ago was the video made?

She is so helpless. She cannot flee the nail. And he is so cruel. He has a very heavy hammer but pushes the nail through her wrist very slowly - to make her suffer even more and longer.

I love this scene.
The only thing I would change would be a decent scourging scene and that the nailing takes place on the ground. Blood and cracking sounds to enhance her screams. I would also have the executioner in some sort of Roman type garb. Denim is distracting. This girl is a great model though. Worthy on an Amy Hesketh performance !

Back
Top Bottom