Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com

Being nailed​

Do you think you Would you scream more at having your wrists nailed or feet? Personally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Penso che quando mi inchioderanno le mani avrò la realtà di ciò che mi sta accadendo e ovviamente urlerò. Non riesco a immaginare quando i miei piedi saranno inchiodati!!! Le urla saranno ancora più forti perché le ossa del piede sono più difficili da attraversare. I colpi di martello saranno più forti e i dolori saranno allucinanti.

Wrists undobtedly. Because they would be the first to be nailed. Held down on the crosspiece and one wrist positioned, forced to look as the spike is positioned. Seeing the hammer raised. And then the pain.

The nailing of my feet will come later. When I’m suspended. And maybe to the sides of the cross so that I am obscenely displayed. My raped and leaking cunt shown to the whole crowd of onlookers. Almost a relief in a way to provide some agonizing support.

Wrists undobtedly. Because they would be the first to be nailed. Held down on the crosspiece and one wrist positioned, forced to look as the spike is positioned. Seeing the hammer raised. And then the pain.

The nailing of my feet will come later. When I’m suspended. And maybe to the sides of the cross so that I am obscenely displayed. My raped and leaking cunt shown to the whole crowd of onlookers. Almost a relief in a way to provide some agonizing support.
Be great to have a front row seat Gillian!!

Penso che quando mi inchioderanno le mani avrò la realtà di ciò che mi sta accadendo e ovviamente urlerò. Non riesco a immaginare quando i miei piedi saranno inchiodati!!! Le urla saranno ancora più forti perché le ossa del piede sono più difficili da attraversare. I colpi di martello saranno più forti e i dolori saranno allucinanti.
Please post in English!

For the benefit of non Italians:

I think when they nail my hands I'll have the reality of what's happening to me and of course I'll scream. I can't imagine when my feet will be nailed!!! The screams will be even louder because the bones of the foot are harder to cross. Hammer blows will be stronger and the pain will be hallucinatory.
Se hai un poggiapiedi, sì!!! Ma prova ad immaginare se te li inchiodano ai talloni!!!
If you have a footrest, yes!!! But try to imagine if they nail them to your heels!!!

Back
Top Bottom