naked female fighting

Go to CruxDreams.com

puppyowner

Magistrate
didn't see a thread for this so thought I would start one
this is image is number 33 in a series of images you can find the rest on both my patreon and subscribe/adult both use the name puppyowner
both sites have a couple of thousand plus images and nearly every image has a story including this one, just too lazy to find it

women in the ring 33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman’s naked fencing practical exam part 1 N°(23)
at times it seemed so easy and possible and then from nowhere came a move she was late blocking and on the wrong foot for, she wasn't losing, she just wasn't winning

(you can find the rest on both my patreon and subscribe/adult both use the name puppyowner
both sites have a couple of thousand plus images)

Woman%u2019s naked fencing practical exam part 1 (24).jpg

Wrestling N° 21 in the series
it had looked so hopeful for a moment, now she was worse off than before she jumped

(you can find the rest on both my patreon and subscribe/adult both use the name puppyowner
both sites have a couple of thousand plus images and stories)

Wrestling 21.jpg

Caged Knife Fight 115​

there are as of today 645 images in this series each with a story, the story is about a legal sport called naked caged knife fighting where only one contestant walks out of the cage alive, different characters and different scenarios taking place all the time

(you can find the the full story my patreon or about half of it on my subscribe/adult both use the name puppyowner
both sites have a couple of thousand plus images and stories, patreon is just naked female fighting + links twice a month to the images I cant show there, subscribe/adult has the female fighting and more exotic images)

Attachments

• 77613891_p0.jpg
    77613891_p0.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 965
jousting part 1
the plan was to make it as historically correct as they could until one of the promoters was offered a job lot of Greco Roman clothing at a knock down price he couldn't refuse, he explained it to his partner that the peasants probably wouldn't even know they weren't dressed as peasants, the most important thing was being just off the Watford gap services the site had great access from London and ample parking,
the concept of getting attractive young women fighting to the 'death' in a series of weekly combats to determine a champion at the end of the season wasn't strictly legal, if the intention was that they actually fought to the death, but as long as they got disclaimers for death and injury from the girls their lawyers said it should pass. and a death or two would bring in the crowds, the gate money plus the food and drink at the feasts would be a nice little earner and more than cover the cost of the purse for the final winner
the next 5 are on my patreon and subscribe adult pages same name

Attachments

• jousting 1.jpg
    jousting 1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 911
Last edited:
This probably fits here

the_duel___1_by_wonderelagon_d2xsu7y.jpgthe_duel___2_by_wonderelagon_d2xsunc.jpgthe_duel___3_by_wonderelagon_d2xvauk.jpgthe_duel___4_by_wonderelagon_d2xxvj7.jpgthe_duel___5_by_wonderelagon_d2y0olo.jpgthe_duel___6_by_wonderelagon_d2y65me.jpgthe_duel___7_by_wonderelagon_d2y90te.jpgthe_duel___8_by_wonderelagon_d2ybabd.jpgthe_duel___9_by_wonderelagon_d2ydwxm.jpg

f you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO THE BANNED IMAGES
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Sugar Babes N°10
and that was that he thought, it hadn't taken long for them to get started properly, he'd expected a little dancing around as they considered their choice, but once they had actually got their hands on each other for the first time the choice was made for them by the other one, if she was going to fight then the other had to fight, everything was at stake for them now, and not just the money and good times belonging to him brought them but their own bodies, he'd used the threat of blacklisting them with his rich friends and contacts and the idea of working for a living terrified them, but he knew that he couldn't have really done that, young willing pussy was always going to be in demand and command a premium, but if it got cut up and scared enough then it's value could drop to almost zero, by accepting the loser was destroying her chance at the good life, and that idea pleased him greatly, he wasn't keen on losers in business or bed it made no difference

Attachments

• Sugar Babes 10.jpg
    Sugar Babes 10.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 763
f you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO THE BANNED IMAGES
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Sugar Babes N°10
and that was that he thought, it hadn't taken long for them to get started properly, he'd expected a little dancing around as they considered their choice, but once they had actually got their hands on each other for the first time the choice was made for them by the other one, if she was going to fight then the other had to fight, everything was at stake for them now, and not just the money and good times belonging to him brought them but their own bodies, he'd used the threat of blacklisting them with his rich friends and contacts and the idea of working for a living terrified them, but he knew that he couldn't have really done that, young willing pussy was always going to be in demand and command a premium, but if it got cut up and scared enough then it's value could drop to almost zero, by accepting the loser was destroying her chance at the good life, and that idea pleased him greatly, he wasn't keen on losers in business or bed it made no difference
Why again a new thread? I move it in your own older.

Why again a new thread? I move it in your own older.
to be honest i put it somewhere i thought people might see it, the last image i posted, one I was really pleased with and thought one of the best I've done, that on other sites has lots of view's and likes didn't get one here, as if no one had found it, but your right i probably shouldn't have done that

Caged Knife Fight 732
for her husband it was the gambling and though he like most men wouldn't admit it probably the nudity had something to do with the attraction, for chrissy it was different she'd been to a few fights and her husband usually managed to get good seats, she did watch occasionally on a Saturday afternoon on TV if she didn't have something else to do, she'd Jane the woman she'd trained and practiced with when her husband had rented a cage and hired fighters for a party, so she'd been up close to the action and could have until recently taken it or left it.

but tonight it was something completely different and she knew what it was, these two women, if it wasn't for her, well her and Jane would have woken up tomorrow in their own beds or someone else's and then gotton on with what ever it was they normally did on a Monday, go to work or shopping or have a lie in, and she had changed all that, she had chosen and made a decision that would end a life, and it was thrilling
its up to 738 images now in this story
the rest are on my patreon or subscribeadult same name puppyowner

Attachments

• Caged Knife Fight 732.jpg
    Caged Knife Fight 732.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,082
Back
Top Bottom