naked female fighting

Go to CruxDreams.com

The Matriarchy 28​

if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

Attachments

• 1q.jpg
    1q.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
It wasn’t that long ago, they could all remember a lush green planet and bustling overcrowded cities and endless race to earn money to pay the bills, and then almost overnight everything had changed, the planet was no longer green, just mainly dust and sand and cities were graveyards where people brave enough at the time entered to scavenge supplies, but now with bleach white skeletons laying everywhere the risk of infections had lowered.

Once mighty rivers had slowed to a trickle and water had become the most precious item left, as time moved on individuals began for company, safety and survival grouping together into small groups, travelling looking for safe places to park up the school bus, it seemed every group had one, they were just the right size for a group of survivors to manage and travel.

And when a site was found a group did its best to keep its encampment hidden, other groups were never a welcome sight, weapons, guns and knives and machetes abounded and neither side would know just how willing the other side was willing to use those weapons, it might be a back to nature lifestyle but it came with a constant threat of violence.

And as time marched on, they had all seen encampments with dead bodies piled high away from an encampment where one group had taken out another for the part of the river that had at the time flowed or a well that had been drinkable, which everyone knew was madness with so few survivors, so something had to be done, something simpler that would save the lives of the many at the cost of a few.

Men were too valuable to use, to repopulate the planet one man could impregnate thousands of women and with far more women surviving it made sense to use women to settle the disputes over who had the rights to stay where and who had to move on and find somewhere else to make their camp, so when a new group arrived, one would stay and one would go, and in a far more civilised way than shooting it out and killing many, each group would choose three fighters, each side picking their best, and in a one on one contest to the death the dispute would be settled when one team had one or even maybe their whole team left to walk out of the hastily erected arena.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-14 085123.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-14 085123.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
The woman in the red pants won.
Why?

Look at her flat breasts. Many hard hits over the years have deformed them, ruining the tissue and rendering the breasts insensitive to pain.

This woman can now fully protect her head from hits, while inexperienced fighters tend to cover her soft udders.
goldie_blair_boob_b-384.jpg

Back
Top Bottom