Naked In Front Of Crowd

Go to CruxDreams.com
I totally agree

this is a scene that is perhaps the main majority crux fantasy here, taking off the religious side and nails, I believe that being completely naked, tied to the cross in front of the crowd is one of the most exciting experiences
I totally agree being stripped before ailing was part if the punishment and everyone ould mock you also they could see what a brutal flogging could do to show the peiple what happens if touch break the law or if you are betrayed

this is a scene that is perhaps the main majority crux fantasy here, taking off the religious side and nails, I believe that being completely naked, tied to the cross in front of the crowd is one of the most exciting experiences
Really nice clip, i love it :)

Really nice clip, i love it :)

True.
And what makes it more interesting is that the actor was of course naked, and crucified, in front of cast and crew. They shot the footage with care, but he put it all there for his art. He found the shooting quite gruelling I believe. Apparently he had a small seat, and it was mostly shot in 5 minute takes. I wonder what was going through his mind?

I also inagine what it was like for the makeup people. "excuse me Mr Dafoe but, um, we're getting a reflexion off your . . . . err, I just need to put something . . . . here, oops, sorry, didn't mean to tickle!"

Here are a couple of modest manips which restore what is missing.​

Attachments

• ph196.jpg
    ph196.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 895
  • ph197.jpg
    ph197.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:

True.
And what makes it more interesting is that the actor was of course naked, and crucified, in front of cast and crew. They shot the footage with care, but he put it all there for his art. He found the shooting quite gruelling I believe. Apparently he had a small seat, and it was mostly shot in 5 minute takes. I wonder what was going through his mind?

I also inagine what it was like for the makeup people. "excuse me Mr Dafoe but, um, we're getting a reflexion off your . . . . err, I just need to put something . . . . here, oops, sorry, didn't mean to tickle!"

Here are a couple of modest manips which restore what is missing.​
When a guy crucified before me naked, I will mercilessly taunt n mock him by seeing his pitiful cock. :devil:

I may even stand out from a crowd n make a joke by holding his penis. It will b my pleasure. :D

ur pics are giving me wild thoughts. :D

When a guy crucified before me naked, I will mercilessly taunt n mock him

I know, Yupar! I know ;)

I may even stand out from a crowd n make a joke by holding his penis. It will b my pleasure. :D

If you did it to me, it would be my pleasure as well. :D
And if he grew large in your hand, what would you do then? What shame would you inflict on him?

I would love to know how Dafoe felt after his experience. He looked good on that cross. Did the crew enjoy his crucifixion? Did the women present secretly thank their lucky stars? Some people would have paid for that privilege.

I know, Yupar! I know ;)

If you did it to me, it would be my pleasure as well. :D
And if he grew large in your hand, what would you do then? What shame would you inflict on him?
If u do that horrible thg, i gonna punch or slap ur penis till it turns back to normal. I will laugh as u grons in pain. May b i use a stick or rod too instd of by my hands. :devil: I will not show any mercy or pity u. Cuz if I m in ur place, ur guys will b definitely worst than me. No matter how much I m evil, we dont use to rape a man by many women :D

If u do that horrible thg, i gonna punch or slap ur penis till it turns back to normal. I will laugh as u grons in pain. May b i use a stick or rod too instd of by my hands. :devil: I will not show any mercy or pity u. Cuz if I m in ur place, ur guys will b definitely worst than me. No matter how much I m evil, we dont use to rape a man by many women :D
i´m not really like the idea that the public touch the crucified victim, I think it´s more exciting just to be exposed naked, and the public watching the the crucified victim dancing naked

Hey! We men can't help "that horrible thing"! Stretched and naked, the touch of a lovely woman is impossible to resist. It is nature, it is life. Of course a man will respond that way to you.
Show mercy, dear Yupar. My cock is vulnerable, and sensitive. You have made it grow large, don't torment me. Don't hit it, that would hurt so much. Be kind, be merciful. Give relief, not pain.
(Hah! as if THAT's going to happen!)​

Last edited:
Hey! We men can't help "that horrible thing"! Stretched and naked, the touch of a lovely woman is impossible to resist. It is nature, it is life. Of course a man will respond that way to you.
Show mercy, dear Yupar. My cock is vulnerable, and sensitive. You have made it grow large, don't torment me. Don't hit it, that would hurt so much. Be kind, be merciful. Give relief, not pain.
(Hah! as if THAT's going to happen!)
Nooooo i will make it hurt :p n then remove it frm urs :devil::eek:

Nooooo i will make it hurt :p n then remove it frm urs :devil::eek:

OK, dear Yupar. I know. In the pecking order of a crucifixion scene, the condemned at the cross are entirely below. The condemned's desires will come only after all the other's desires have been satisfied. In fact the condemned have to take care of their desires themselves...

If the desires and wishes of the onlookers are only satisfied by inflicting pain and humiliation to the condemned, so let it be, it is part of the event...

But,...euh, don't you think you would spoil it for the other onlookers, by removing parts (crucial for the show) of the condemned ? Better let it hang and allow others the fun to taunt and mock it too. Please?:)

(I strongly recommand to revise the rules of conduct for onlookers during crucifixions in a more stringent way! ):)

But,...euh, don't you think you would spoil it for the other onlookers, by removing parts (crucial for the show) of the condemned ? Better let it hang and allow others the fun to taunt and mock it too. Please?:)
Yeah I think that is a good idea. So i will give some mercy on his manhood ;)

Thanks, Yupar, that is a relief!:)

Ha - I know Yupar, I know what she calls "mercy".

There is no genuine relief. She will hang heavy weights from my balls and encourage the crowd to commit other gross violations of my helpless body.

But the tables can turn.
And then her own ordeal will come . . . . . . . . .​

Ha - I know Yupar, I know what she calls "mercy".

There is no genuine relief. She will hang heavy weights from my balls and encourage the crowd to commit other gross violations of my helpless body.

:D
But the tables can turn.
And then her own ordeal will come . . . . . . . . .
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom