Naked Survival: Cunt Hunt Edition

Go to CruxDreams.com
nn-fotzenjag.jpg
„Todays Edition of Naked News starts with rather bad news for our team. As you might know, 3 of my colleagues agreed to take part in the current edition of „Naked Survival: Cunt Hunt through the mountains“. They wanted to report first hand how it is like to get hunted by more than 200 male hunters for more than 5 days and nights. Sadly, we just got reports that Chloe, Linda and Susan did NOT survive the show. The body of our 19-year-old intern Chloe was found this morning impaled on a tree trunk. Apparently she had been raped and severely abused prior to the deadly impalement through her savaged vagina.

Linda, our 20-year-old trainee has been found with sliced off breasts and a completely mutilated pussy and clit. Since there haven’t been any signs of sperm on her body, we musst assume that the hunters didn’t even fuck her before torturing her to death. Needless to say, we strongly condemn this kind of behavior. In our opinion every doomed girl at one of those „Cunt Hunt“ game shows deserves a decent death fuck prior to getting slaughtered.

In this regard, my third colleague Linda was more lucky. The sperm on her body can be traced back to at least 5 different men. The hunters obviously took their time to gang rape the 22-year-old several times. I can only imagine what it’s like getting fucked over and over again by 5 guys who are about to kill you… and I have to admit it gives me the chills and gets me soaking wet. Anyway… once they very done shooting their sperm inside Susan's helpless body, they apparently started to torture her using torches and hot glowing metal tools. Susan's body had severe burn marks on her thighs, arms, breasts, ass cheeks and of course her labia and clit. In fact her entire crotch seems to be burned completely… It looks like they rubbed her lower body in gasoline and set it alight. Not a nice way to die, but at least she got fucked several times unlike poor Linda. And as far as I know Susan, she must have orgasmed non-stop during the rough gang rape.

Needless to say, we can only make assumptions about what happened to the girls based on their injuries. In order to find out, what really happened to my 3 colleagues we invited the happy hunters that actually raped and killed the girls for a special edition of „Naked News“. So, tomorrow at 8 PM I will be sitting here with the men who can tell us first hand, how they did it. And of course we will show the video footage from the body cams that all of the men were wearing. In good old „naked news interview style“, the hunters are invited to fuck me during the interview. So, if everything goes well, I get to feel the hard cocks that Chloe and Susan felt right before their death… and we will find out, why they didn’t bother to fuck poor Linda…. Anyways this promises to be a very interesting interview….and maybe a little taste of what’s in stock for me next month… yes, they convinced me to sign up for next month’s edition of „Naked Survival“ along with two other girls from our show. Hopefully at least some of us will make it through the show to tell you first hand what it’s like to get hunted by guys who have the legal right to rape and kill you… Just thinking about get’s me extremely horny and wet and I really have to rub one out now… So I invite you to watch a 10-minute tribute video, in which we honor our lost dear friends, Chloe, Linda und Susan by masturbating to pictures of their dead bodies as well as a compilation of their casting couch job interviews here at naked news when they got roughed up and fucked by the producers in order to get their jobs…

Just one more announcement: If you are interested in taking part at „Naked Survival: Cunt Hunt Edition“ and it was always your dream to hunt down, rape and kill helpless gorgeous looking girls, apply now by sending us an application video in which your fuck and torture a good looking pain whore. The video should be 15 minutes long and feature oral, anal and vaginal rough penetration including a cumshot followed by a severe torture session of her private parts including full mutilation of her pussy lips and her clit.

We will broadcast a 2-hour compilation of the best application videos following this edition of Naked News…“

Back
Top Bottom