New Aquisition For The Crux Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
I hope you like it, it going on the wall in the Art Gallery thread :)

Attachments

• ph210.jpg
    ph210.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 1,045
Me too..i love it...:)

Thanks Yupar, Barbaria, I had fun doing it and I'm pleased with the result.

do go over to the Art Gallery thread, the pic there is different. It's the business part of this one on a wall in a gallery with people looking at it. It gives it a whole other feel :)

I respect your fantasy, but I'd have preferred to see the two crucified men naked too. It would have been interesting to see their... er... "reaction" in having a naked woman tied to a cross between them! :D
me tooooooooooooooo:p

I dont think they can erect while they r crucified..:Dbut may b arouse a bit only..;)
that's why i would like to see them in that way

I respect your fantasy, but I'd have preferred to see the two crucified men naked too. It would have been interesting to see their... er... "reaction" in having a naked woman tied to a cross between them! :D

I dont think they can erect while they r crucified..:Dbut may b arouse a bit only..;)

that's why i would like to see them in that way

OK, maybe I will look at working up another version of the pic, due to popular demand :D

The manipulation is made very good. You can't see that the artist set the suffering Christa later in the picture.

I hope you like it, it going on the wall in the Art Gallery thread :)

I do like it. Which artist did the background? Can't find any Art Gallery thread so I've put it in the archive with some others of yours.

Free tickets to the Phlebas Gallery of the Dying Art courtesy of Rodent Round the World Tours :D

For the original artist Mihaly Munkásy seems to be the claimant for the original, that link is to the wikipedia article on him and these are more of his works on wikigallery and Golgotha specifically

The wiki version seems a little washed-out, and has a watermark.
This might be closer to the manip:
"Golgotha"​
MUNKÁCSY, Mihály​
(b. 1844, Munkács, d. 1900, Endenich)​
trilog2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom