New ERIN Story.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Long slow gruelling torments please, please, please!
With hours on the rack accompanied by slow tightening of thumbscrews and clamps on other parts of my naked anatomy!
I'm sure your cunning mind will think of places for them to make me squirm in agony . .
Oh you do not know what you ask! The rack will be tightened until you are stretched to the very edge of breaking, such torment causing muscles to pop - each so loud you fear it is the dislocation of bone.

Such pain! But I have only begun! Stretched slavegirl on the rack provides a unique opportunity to torture you with all the implements at hand.

Start by giving you a taste of every lash available- 10, 20 strokes from each, wielded with full force! Over a dozen styles, you will know the kids of each one, today and forever!

The other tools… pincers, clamps, thumbscrews. Hot needles inserted under finger and toenails!

Each biting and stretching and tearing your soft tender flesh under the unrelenting hardness of metal and stone’

But I have only begun, turning now to the hot brazier, and letting you feel the deep kiss of branding iron, a hot coal, heated cat’s claws, red hot breast rippers teasing your soft flesh, but not yet rending your flesh apart… No, it will never be that easy for you, slavegirl, each torture will introduce you to each unique pain yet ruthlessly ceasing before the very worst damage. Not for mercy, merely to preserve you for even greater agony from the next tool.

At last, as you scream and cry, I show you the crucible, heated red hot, inside it a viscous orange-yellow molten fluid… yesssss, the molten lead, to pour unto your suffering flesh!

And so I have begun, a top slave ordered to torment you utterly, I know what every torment feels like, MASTER made me taste all, so that I might make a better torturer of innocent flesh like yours!

My goodness, that COVID knocks the hell out of you!

I sincerely hope you are recovering now?

You make me glad I got another booster ahead of next week’s trip to the USA.. When my wife and I caught it in January we got lucky, it was Delta and for us a normal flu experience.

Back
Top Bottom