'New Girls' by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
The bags got heavy with all the things the Major Domus bought. He seemed to enjoy taking his time and be seen with the three beautiful slave girls. When he had finished shopping he led them to a big tree, shading a little square, where he met with a couple of colleagues.

“Hullo, Elo!” a pudgy, well-dressed man cried out, “did you buy yourself some new pets?”

“Greetings my friend, greetings! No, just company stock. Couldn’t be sold on yesterday’s market down in the lower city. Now, I have to keep them busy somehow.”

“I’m sure you’ll manage,” the taller one chuckled. “And sweet Amahle as well, always a pleasing sight to see.” Smiling he pushed his hand under the black girl’s dress and gave her tit a hard squeeze. She winced but tried hard not to back off and kept her head bowed.

“What about a visit at the barber’s?” the fat guy suggested.

“Sorry, with the boss away and all, I am terribly busy,” the Major Domus replied, “just some refreshments, while we talk. Let’s go over to Shadija’s place and have a sherbet or two in the shade.”

They went further upwards through a narrow street that suddenly widened to a little square on which benches were set underneath a roof of grapevines. The men sat down and ordered their drinks, while the girls knelt down in front of them.

“Have your pick, Rangat,” the Major Domus offered, “these two are New Girls but still need a lot of training, as far as I know. Didn’t try them myself.”

“Oh, how generous, Elo! I think this little one with the beautiful black hair is just what my mummy’s son needs right now.”

“And I would like to choose our pretty Amahle, then I know I’ll get good service, she rarely disappoints, doesn’t she?” the tall master chimed in.

Nafi somehow got the impression that the black girl was not very happy with this, even if she immediately turned towards the man and started to caress his thighs, while pushing his clothing out of the way to expose his cock.

But Nafi did not have time to watch because she rightly assumed that it would be her task to please the Major Domus. When she turned to look at him, he already had his dick in hand.

“Come to master Elo, number five and show me what you can do.”

Nasik felt her head held by the pudgy man and tried to get his tunic and loincloth out of the way and stared with amazement at the thing she revealed.

“Oh no!” she thought. “Who has to deal with a monster cock again? Me naturally! I hardly can get his knob into my mouth! Look at that cute thing Amahle is allowed to nibble. And Nafi can please the Major Domus. He has not a very long one, but it is thick and stout. How I wish it would stick in my arse now, instead of this metal plug. Ah, don’t whine girl, just swallow!”

“Hey there! Take it slow girls!” the Major domus roared, giving Nafi a knock on her head. “We want to take our time! You will take good care to make us cum only when we order you to do so! Otherwise, you’ll all get your arses striped!” The tall guy chuckled at this, as if he would enjoy to see them flogged.

“And you,” the Major Domus addressed Nafi, “you will not come yourself, unless I tell you so, understood?”

Nafi did not dare to stop sucking but nodded obediently.

Nasik looked up to her master with pleading eyes. He smiled at her, shrugging his shoulders and said, “As often as you like, little one, just don’t stop to please me.”

He sighed with pleasure. “Well, I seem to be the lucky one after all. But with these chains I can’t reach my clit unless I would let his dick go. And he’s so big I’d better use both hands anyway. Poor man, he will never experience to be completely swallowed or to stick his whole thing into a cunt. I’ll see to it, he will not miss anything!”

As she started to massage his rod with both hands while sucking his knob she found that her movements cause the most exciting sensations from the nipple clamps, the chain pressing on her clit and the plug in her backdoor.

“Oh my, oh my, oh my, these things are ... wow ... well devised indeed, this is ... oh ... my goodness ... yessssssssssssss.”

Amahle’s master did not care about a slave-girl’s orgasm. He also did not care about her attempts to please and tease him but just grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his dick deep into her throat making her gag again and again. She took care to rest her hands lightly against his thighs, extremely careful not to give him the impression she would like to back off.

New Girls 80 s.jpg

The girls were still glowing with excitement when they finally were led back home. Especially Nafi was blushed, because the Major Domus had chosen not to come in her mouth, but instead jerked off all over her face. She had nothing to wipe it off and would not have done so without permission. Thus, his semen was dripping down her cheeks as she was carrying the shopping bags through the streets.

Back in the house the Major Domus ordered Amahle to continue with the household chores and called for First Girl.

“Tracy, get your ass over here!” he shouted.

“The owner will expect to have these two bitches trained a bit, and goodness gracious, they really need some practice!”

First Girl knelt down obediently when she was summoned but Nafi and Nasik could sense her resentment about being called by the name she hated. When she was told to coach the New Girls, they saw her face light up.

“As you wish, Master,” she replied with a malicious grin, “this girl is eager to obey your orders.”

Nasik and Nafi had to take off their pretty clothing and place them neatly folded into a basket for washing. Then First Girl drove them out into the courtyard, speeding them up with her riding crop.

Tracy’s idea of training consisted mainly of humiliation and obedience exercises, so the girls spend most of the following hours on their bellies or on their knees, retrieving the whip, licking the dirt from Tracy’s feet or thanking her for being spanked.

Later, in the kitchen, when Amahle gently rubbed ointments on their welts, Nafi complained, “I hoped to learn something about pleasing masters and mistresses, you know? How to give them more pleasure when they use me. But all we did was crawling around, getting shouted at and getting beaten!”

Amahle laughed, “See, as long as you complain about it, you really need this kind of training!”

“But why?” Nasik asked, “we are obedient and we are eager to please already.”

“Ah, you little stupid! You think you can please a master just with your pussy? Nonsense! You have to please your owner with everything you do and everything you are. With your looks, with your attitude, your willingness to obey immediately and to every order you get and even with your pain and tears. A Master might be pleased to humiliate you. A Master might get pleasure from beating you or causing you pain. Our Tracy certainly does and in this way you did well to please her. You just have to learn, to love it yourself.”

She smiled at Nafi, “And don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy it when your little ass gets reddened with a cane. You are still wet between your legs from being flogged!”

Nafi blushed once again and Nasik sighed, “You are so right, Amahle. We still have a long way to go. But I’m very glad about all the things Natoo and Nawon taught us already.”

“A good slave girl never stops to learn,” Amahle said, “because each Master and each Mistress are different and have different desires.” With downcast eyes and in in a sanctimonious tone she continued, “You need to recognise them and fulfil all of them. That is your reason of existence and the only source of joy in your life.” Then she burst out laughing, “But it’s also good to have a friend smearing ointment on your bum, when you need it.”

New Girls 81 s.jpg

The girls were still glowing with excitement when they finally were led back home. Especially Nafi was blushed, because the Major Domus had chosen not to come in her mouth, but instead jerked off all over her face. She had nothing to wipe it off and would not have done so without permission. Thus, his semen was dripping down her cheeks as she was carrying the shopping bags through the streets.

Back in the house the Major Domus ordered Amahle to continue with the household chores and called for First Girl.

“Tracy, get your ass over here!” he shouted.

“The owner will expect to have these two bitches trained a bit, and goodness gracious, they really need some practice!”

First Girl knelt down obediently when she was summoned but Nafi and Nasik could sense her resentment about being called by the name she hated. When she was told to coach the New Girls, they saw her face light up.

“As you wish, Master,” she replied with a malicious grin, “this girl is eager to obey your orders.”

Nasik and Nafi had to take off their pretty clothing and place them neatly folded into a basket for washing. Then First Girl drove them out into the courtyard, speeding them up with her riding crop.

Tracy’s idea of training consisted mainly of humiliation and obedience exercises, so the girls spend most of the following hours on their bellies or on their knees, retrieving the whip, licking the dirt from Tracy’s feet or thanking her for being spanked.

Later, in the kitchen, when Amahle gently rubbed ointments on their welts, Nafi complained, “I hoped to learn something about pleasing masters and mistresses, you know? How to give them more pleasure when they use me. But all we did was crawling around, getting shouted at and getting beaten!”

Amahle laughed, “See, as long as you complain about it, you really need this kind of training!”

“But why?” Nasik asked, “we are obedient and we are eager to please already.”

“Ah, you little stupid! You think you can please a master just with your pussy? Nonsense! You have to please your owner with everything you do and everything you are. With your looks, with your attitude, your willingness to obey immediately and to every order you get and even with your pain and tears. A Master might be pleased to humiliate you. A Master might get pleasure from beating you or causing you pain. Our Tracy certainly does and in this way you did well to please her. You just have to learn, to love it yourself.”

She smiled at Nafi, “And don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy it when your little ass gets reddened with a cane. You are still wet between your legs from being flogged!”

Nafi blushed once again and Nasik sighed, “You are so right, Amahle. We still have a long way to go. But I’m very glad about all the things Natoo and Nawon taught us already.”

“A good slave girl never stops to learn,” Amahle said, “because each Master and each Mistress are different and have different desires.” With downcast eyes and in in a sanctimonious tone she continued, “You need to recognise them and fulfil all of them. That is your reason of existence and the only source of joy in your life.” Then she burst out laughing, “But it’s also good to have a friend smearing ointment on your bum, when you need it.”

View attachment 1361754
Lovely image, @Zungur but poor Nasik didn’t get the bondage rope, is she unworthy of being bound by First Girl? She must be jealous of Nafi - maybe it’s First Girl’s idea of extra humiliation- The blonde Nasik is so lowly, she is the one who doesn’t deserve to be tied up, only beaten as she grovels? Perhaps First Girl hopes Nasik is stupid enough to try to escape, so she can be punished more severely? Why does First Girl hate her so much?

Mmmmm, thank you as always! I’m a real fan.

Last edited:
Lovely image, @Zungur but poor Nasik didn’t get the bondage rope, is she unworthy of being bound by First Girl? She must be jealous of Nafi - maybe it’s First Girl’s idea of extra humiliation- The blonde Nasik is so lowly, she is the one who doesn’t deserve to be tied up, only beaten as she grovels? Perhaps First Girl hopes Nasik is stupid enough to try to escape, so she can be punished more severely? Why does First Girl hate her so much?

Mmmmm, thank you as always! I’m a real fan.
Thank you.
Your interpretation of wh the girls are treated differently might be correct. But maybe the message is: slavery is not fair, why should it? Just learn to be thankful for whatever you get.

Even in a comparatively small household with a lot of slaves there seemed to be no end to all the work to keep it immaculate. Although, with the owner gone on business, only two free people lived here, there were still facilities to store large quantities of merchandise that had to be cleaned and tidied and kept the girls busy until it was time for the masters’ dinner.

This evening they had been told to clean themselves and help to serve the food.

With a small nod Master Narik allowed Amahle to give him a blowjob, while he was eating, but when First Girl tried to do the same with the Major Domus he pushed her away.

“No, little Tracy, not tonight. I will test the New Girls today. You go and bring the chest with the toys to my room and see that there is a flask of warm oil and everything.”

“But ...” Tracy stammered, “but Master ... they don’t know nothing! They are useless. This girl will ...”

“Sut up, Tracy!” He gave her a slap, not very hard but with a promise of more to follow. “Do what you are told to do or Master Narek will teach you your place.

“This girl is so sorry! Please Master, forgive this girl! I just meant the best ...”

“Shut up and get this chest!”

The other girls felt delighted as First Girl was reduced to size but also worried that she might take it out on them later.

Nasik and Hafi were thrilled by the prospect of serving the Major Domus, the man with the highest status in the house, but slightly worried wondered what the ominous chest might contain.

They found out soon enough and both were utterly exhausted when the were brought back into the stable hours later.

“Oh Nasik, I think I fell in love with him!” Nafi whispered in order not to wake up Amahle.

Nasik chucked, “You fall in love with each and every Master who is using you.”

“And what’s wrong with that? I want to be owned. I want to belong to somebody!”

“Shhh! Don’t you think I want just the same? Be owned, really and completely owned by someone I love? We just can give our best and maybe the right one will find us.”

“But the Major Domus is so cute. And the things he did ... It was our first time we were serving a Master in his bedroom for such a long time. I am quite sore in some unexpected places.”

“Oh yes, he knows how to treat slave girls. I’m sure he is often training girls that belong to the company. I never enjoyed my lessons more.”

“Let’s sleep now. Tomorrow it might be First Girl teaching us again.”

New Girls 82 s.jpg

It turned out that Nafi had been right. Early the next morning a caravan arrived delivering a large amount of trade goods.

The two male slaves were busy sorting an storing the merchandize, supervised by the Major Domus and Tracy eagerly took the opportunity to order the girls to clean the courtyard and to remove all the dung oxen and donkeys had left behind.

Glowing with delighted mischief she strutted around, all dressed up and cracking her whip from time to time.

“Hey, slave, clean up here! I don’t want to get my feet dirty!”

“Ohh ... poor girls! Such smelly work! I don’t think anyone will use you for a while, reeking like this.”

“That really seems the kind of work you are good at. You’ll muck out the stables afterwards I think. You are dirty all over anyway.”

The girls kept their heads down and worked silently. Only when Tracy was out of earshot, Nasik dared to whisper, “And still it was worth it! For a night like the last one I’ll spend a couple of days shovelling manure any time.”

“Just thinking about it makes me wet!” Nafi answered.

Soon afterwards they found a reason to grin as Master Narek hollered from the house for Tracy, because his breakfast was not ready in time and Amahle had been left alone to do all the work in the house.

New Girls 83 s.jpg

Tracy kept them busy the whole day and generously dealt out whip lashes to speed them up.

They were dirty, exhausted and in no way presentable when the time came to serve dinner to the masters, so they were ordered to clean themselves and go to their box in the stable. They had no doubt the first girl had intended this to keep them away from the masters.

But again Tracy’s plans backfired because she was brought back to the stable by Master Narek, who was on his way to visit friends in the city. The Major Domus obviously had chosen Amahle to keep him company at night.

Nasik and Nafi were worried when they saw Tracy fuming with rage and they had good reason to be.

As soon as Master Marek had left the building, she grabbed a thick rope and furiously whipped them with it.

Then she ordered them both to lie on their bellies and not to move.

First Nasik was tied up. Her moans, as a steel hook, fixed at her hair, was pushed into her backdoor were muffled by a gag.

Nafi found herself suspended from a beam dangling head over and the ropes cutting painfully into her limbs, which did not fail to arouse her.

Tracy pulled her head close to her crotch and ordered her to kiss and caress her pussy, while she fingered Nasi.

“You slaves ... you worthless slave bitches,” she hissed with a hoarse voice, “tonight you will call me mistress!”

Nasik tried to nod and moaned as the movement of her head pushed the hook deeper into her.

“And don’t you ever dare to mention this to anyone! If you do, I’ll flog the skin off your filthy bodies! And now serve your mistress and server her well you little sluts!”

Again, it was a long night for the two New Girls.

New Girls 84 s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom