'New Girls' by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com
21 Crossing a Line

They followed the river down until it was time for the evening rest. Although the man now knew that none of them would be stupid enough to run into the wild, still their feet were shackled when they did the camp chores and still they were chained to the cart for the night, but the atmosphere was different. The cart driver was no fool and experienced enough in the handling of new slaves. He knew that being kept in permanent bondage constantly reminded them about their fate, thus easing their way into full acceptance of their slavery. He also could see that being bound and helpless had started to thrill them more and more, their subjection turning into a constant sexual arousal. Up to now they had been ashamed to admit this to the others or even to themselves, but for knowing eyes it became obvious.

The spontaneous outburst of laughter this afternoon had changed a lot. None of them could pretend any longer that their life was constant misery, but instead they had experienced, that even a slave could feel joy. And maybe in one or the other pretty, little head the idea arose that there might be a kind of joy in slavery, much more intense than anything they had known before.

He had chosen One for his pleasure this evening and Two, as usual, eagerly awaited her return underneath the cart. But suddenly she heard the soft clang of chains, as Four dared to crawl to her.

‘Sorry, Two, please don’t get angry … but … please … please allow me …’

Two’s eyes shone with delight when she saw the cute girl pleading, but not daring to speak up openly.

‘What do you want Four? Come on! Tell me!’ she teased.

Four swallowed all her pride, well aware that all the others were listening: ‘Please Two, please allow me to fuck with you. I just … I can’t stand it any longer!’

There were some indignant hisses from the others as Two said grinning: ‘So, you have become a hot slave girl, haven’t you? Desperate to please? Come on, crawl over to me on all fours you little hussy!’

Four happily obeyed and before she knew, Two hugged and kissed her wildly. She gasped with excitement as Two immediately shoved her hand between her thighs, embracing soft, hot flesh. Two covered her face, her shoulders and her breasts with kisses and little bites and without any further preliminaries pushed two fingers deep into her. Four moaned and sighed, all her limbs shaking and trembling as Two pressed her fingers hard into the wet tenderness.

‘Oh yes … oh my … yes … ahhh … please …’ Two smiled devilishly when she saw how quickly Four lost herself in overwhelming lust.

‘You hot little bitch,’ she whispered, ‘aren’t you a horny slave girl?’

‘Yes … yes, I am! Please, don’t stop …’

Two pressed herself against Four’s shivering body as, with a loud moan, she reached a climax. She desperately needed to come also, but decided to delay her pleasure and to wait for One’s more cunning caresses.

She grabbed Four’s hair: ‘Now lick my fingers little slave girl!’

For a moment Four froze in total embarrassment, but then opened her lips and greedily licked the traces of her own lust from Two’s hand.

‘Off you go now!’ Two ordered, ‘One is coming and I need someone who knows what to do, not your clumsy fumbling!’

Four, crawled back to the others who just stared at her. She felt unbelievably abashed but strangely proud at the same time.

Attachments

• New Girls 21 Crossing a Line.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 190
22 Into Unknown Lands

The next day the other new girls watched with amazement how Four had changed. She walked more upright, her steps were lighter and her eyes shone bright. But most of all she looked extremely attractive, aware of her sexual energy and perfectly in tune with herself.

She had grown up as a city girl in a society that had been quite liberal and urban but recently turned ever more restrictive, religious and conservative. She had hated the stupidity that forced female beauty to be hidden and she had despised her friends from school who accepted the system, married early, bore one child after the other, worked their asses off to feed the children and their constantly drunken husbands, who usually soon left them for a still younger girl. As a kind of protest she had dressed rather provokingly and partied quite excessively in her first years at university. For a while she had enjoyed this, but very soon she realised that all of her ‘intellectual’ boyfriends were not at all different from the husbands of her former schoolmates: they just wanted to marry her, make lots of children and expected her to ‘support their careers’ by keeping the house and earning money.

At last, she found some like minded young women, who seemed much stronger, active and clever than those big-mouthed but pathetic macho boys she couldn’t respect. She half-heartedly engaged in some affairs with girls and some political protest but she felt empty inside, missing something, craving for something that she did not know and could not name.

Finally she started to write. Short poems bursting with passion and the longing for a world that was different, where unknown ecstasy waited for her and her desires and yearnings would be fulfilled. She even dared to publish them anonymously in the internet.

After she awoke here, tied and collared, she had been in shock, just like the others. The complete indifference of the man, as much as the casual violence dealt out by One and Two on his orders had terrified her. And she saw with amazement how these wild and fierce and unbelievably beautiful girls submitted themselves to all his commands and wishes. She was shocked when she first had seen him use Two for his pleasure, but it was even more appalling for her to witness the ecstasy that overwhelmed the slave girl when she was used.

This was slavery. But this was not the grey, dull slavery of missed opportunities, broken dreams, bad decisions and depressingly stupid conventions that she had dreaded at home. This was a slavery of passion.

On the first day she had struggled against her bonds, trying to widen the ropes while walking, even so she wouldn’t have known what to do, if she could have freed herself. After Five had been whipped during their first rest, she knew she would never dare to run away. Also she was horrified about the unknown dangers of this wild world and thankful for the protection provided by the man. But still she hadn’t stopped to tug and press against the ropes.

At one time late in the evening she had realised that she actually stroked and caressed the smooth collar around her neck. Startled she had stuck her hands between her legs, shivering all over because of what she had done. Her heart was pounding and her breath was quick when she admitted to herself just how much she enjoyed to feel her bonds. And then her hands between her thighs had started to move all by themselves.

From this day on, she had tried to muster her courage to go to One or Two and beg them to show her how a slave girl can feel.New Girls 22 Into Unknown Lands.jpg

23 Just an Idea

Now she had crossed the border and she never wanted to turn back. With the mind-blowing orgasm Two had given her, she had discarded all the concepts of morale, decency, good behaviour that had restricted her true personality. She wanted more of that. She needed more of that! And in fact this was all she wanted: being the helpless toy for anyone who wanted to use her.

She almost pitied the other new girls who had not yet had the courage to accept what they were.

On this day they had left the river and again crossed a dry plain. There was no spring or brook for the rest, just a cluster of trees that offered a little shade. One had walked besides the oxen helping to steer them to the right direction. The man on the cart had been bored and half asleep in the day’s heat but now he could not help to watch One’s pretty small bum, not hidden at all but rather accentuated by the ragged cloth around her hips. Teasingly he touched the inside of her thighs with the tip of his long whip and grinned as he saw her stumbling and then shivering with delight. He moved the whip higher until it played between her buttocks. One dared to shoot him a quick glance over her shoulder and her dark eyes pleaded for more. When they had reached the trees he jumped from the cart and shouted: ‘Two! Take water from the cask for the oxen and then for the girls!’New Girls 23 Just an Idea.jpg

24 Me Too!

Then he moved over to One, who sunk to her knees, right out in the open, dusty plain. Because of the heat her body was glistering with sweat and she was already breathing hard in anticipation.

‘On your belly!’ he commanded and she immediately obeyed. He lowered himself over her slim body and without any preliminaries pressed himself into her. Her loud moaning, full of passion, sweet pain and joy told the other girls clearly which entrance he had chosen for his pleasure and they bit their lips as they overheard how he mercilessly rode One into the ecstasy of complete submission.

Two had brought several buckets of water to the thirsty animals. Then she untied the ropes form the girls’ collars so they could huddle in the shade of the trees and take off their sandals while she went to get their ankle shackles from the cart.

Without thinking Four took the opportunity: as One just gasped in an orgasm she quickly crawled through the dust to the shagging couple of master and slave girl, threw herself flat on the earth and, without daring to look at the man, stammered: ‘Please master, please! Me too!’

Attachments

• New Girls 24 Me Too!.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 116
25 No Turning Back

The driver stopped pounding One and looked half astonished half amused. He was not sure whether he should punish this cheeky new girl, just continue with what he was doing, or … no, those big, black pleading eyes were too much to resist! He pushed One to the side, who gave a desperate moan but did not dare to protest. Then he moved over to Four, rolled her on her back and penetrated her soft, wet flesh with a hard and deep thrust. Four’s anxiousness and fear of punishment was swept away by a flood of sheer lust. She actually did not care who this man was, who used her body. He was a master and that was all that counted. The iron collar around her neck proved this and it gave her … freedom. Freedom to submit to her own desires, freedom from conventions and morale, the freedom of being a slave girl.

‘Yes, master! Yes! Ohhhh … yes!’ she stammered, ‘take me, master, please take me as you wish!’

The other new girls stared silently in disbelieve, shocked but fascinated.

Not so One. Rudely abandoned, she desperately cried: ‘Two, please …’

With a devilish grin Two stooped down to her: ‘I will help you, but tonight you will lick me, as long as I want! Promise?’

‘Yes, anything … but please …’

The cart driver used Four’s body thinking about nothing but his own pleasure. He fucked her hard, not caring about her ecstatic whimpering. Very soon he finished with a sigh of deep satisfaction. He looked up, seeing the new girls huddled together like scared little puppies, while One and Two seemed to have forgotten the whole world as their twisted bodies rolled in the sand and dust.

Angrily he went over to them grabbed a handful of Two’s hair and pulled her up: ‘What are you doing there? I told you to shackle those slaves!’ Three or four times he slapped her hard on her little bum, making her shriek, before he pushed her away. He pulled One to her feet on her collar: ‘Get them water you lazy slut!’

The two girls hurried to obey, but Two still managed to wink at One: ‘Remember your promise!’

The man turned to Four who was still lying on her back, panting, shivering and shaking. He kicked her and ordered her back to the others. She gave a desperate little cry because of his mindless cruelty but quickly scuttled on all fours to the other girls.

He took a jar of wine from the cart and sat down in the shade. Waiting for his meal, with one eye he watched whether One and Two fully obeyed his orders, while he rested from the morning’s labour.

Attachments

• New Girls 25 No Turning Back.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 114
26 A Good Decision

When they were on their way again the driver was in a bad mood because he was uneasy about having used Four. Well, naturally it was one of the benefits of transporting slaves that you could use them for your pleasure and he had done so with One and Two without thinking twice. But the other ones were new to slavery. Sometimes owners liked to keep new slave girls in a state of sexual frustration, granting them relief only after a long time and only from their own hands in order to teach them that none but their masters could fulfil their needs. But this cute little piece clearly had been ripe and ready to use. And he had not received any directives about how to treat the cargo, which also was the reason why he had not interfered with the things that had started to go on amongst the girls during the night.

Thus, he decided he would not get into trouble for using them. Not that he intended to do so regularly, because those untrained little chicks were much less fun than One and Two who knew how to please a master in many, many ways. But perhaps … well, stupid peasants probably would not see a difference, wouldn’t they?

Grinning he started to plan a new route that would be shorter, a bit more dangerous but maybe profitable. After all, the wages for cart drivers really were a shame.

In the evening he called both, One and Two, to serve to his pleasure because he felt he should celebrate his decision.

Attachments

• New Girls 26 A Good Decision.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 111
27 Giving in

Meanwhile the new girls were huddled together near the cart. For a while the others just stared at Four in awe. But finally Five dared to crawl close to her: ‘You are so brave! I admire you! And you are so beautiful.’

Shyly she touched the soft skin of Four’s leg, who immediately grabbed her hand and drew it to where she wanted to feel it most.

‘Come Five!’ she whispered, ‘be my love tonight, let’s be each others loving slave …’ and Five obeyed.

Three turned to Six with a longing look in her eyes, but realised that the little Asian was already busy stroking herself.

‘Please Six, let me help you.’

‘Yes, oh yes please, thank you!’

When the cart driver was finally thoroughly satisfied by One and Two’s combined efforts and had found his breath again he heard the moans and little cries.

It seemed as if Four’s bravery had burst a dam. The girls had been thrown into an unknown world that terrified them. In contrast to the lives they were used to, here there were so many dangers, so many things to fear, so many unknown things. Thirst, exhaustion, the brutality of the man and his two helpers, wild animals and other nameless horrors. But, consciously or unconsciously, they had started to realise that the one thing they had not to be afraid of was their sexuality.

Attachments

• New Girls 27 Giving In.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 114
28 Gentle Chains

When they were about to start the next morning, the cart driver told One and Two that they did not need to tie the new girls in line. Instead he instructed them to take the light chains that were used to secure them to the cart during the night. He showed them to shackle the girl’s hands in front of their chests, run the chain through the ring on the collars, then between their legs and finally fix them around their waists.

‘Tight, but not too tight,’ he grinned, ‘leave them some slack to wriggle a bit or to reduce the pressure.’

Two, with big pleading eyes, started: ‘Please master …’

The man laughed: ‘No way! The two of you will need your hands free to speed them up or to help them when they stumble.’

‘Yes master,’ Two replied sighing, ‘as you wish master’.

During the first hour of the march the new girls did not need to be enlivened with the canes. They struggled to keep up with the cart, because they were terrified of being left alone. As time passed their breathing got heavier and the little drops of sweat trickling over their faces were not only due to the heat of the sun. Now indeed from time to time, One and Two had to drag up one or the other or even use their canes to get them to their feet.

Attachments

• New Girls 28 Gentle Chains.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 111
29 Exercise

After a while the man judged that it was time to release them from the chains to prevent them to excoriate their most sensitive and he called for a rest. By now, they all were aroused and desperately craved for a release of their ever growing sexual tension. Especially Six stumbled on like in a trance, permanently on the verge of orgasm.

‘Take off the chains and leave them for a while’, the man ordered his helpers, ‘then shackle their feet as usual and make sure they don’t forget about eating and drinking.’

For the rest of the day the girls marched with hands shackled to their collars only, but without a chain through the crotch. Still, the iron links touching their heated skin, brushing their nipples and gently dangling against their pussies did not fail to provoke stimulation.

In the evening, when they had been fed, the master again ordered them to be chained as during the morning march.

‘This will teach them to love their chains and to work with them. And with tied hands they can practise their tongues and lips.’

Attachments

• New Girls 29 Exercise.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 110
30 Who’s to say dreams and nightmares are not real?

The next morning they all seemed pretty tired on the march and again they wore the smooth chains tightly between their legs. None of them thought once about escaping. Their life was reduced to endless marching during daytime and rest at noon and during the night. Sometimes they felt hungry and very often thirsty but they took this for normal and had stopped to complain because they knew the master would care about them eventually.

And while trudging along behind the cart they yearned for the rests, because then the time would come, when the desires that seemed to get stronger every day would be fulfilled by their fellow slave girls.

They had started to help with feeding the oxen, cooking and preparing the campsite, because One would not allow any fooling around as long as there was work to do. But then, despite their bonds, they were free. Free at least to subject to the desires that they never would have admitted to in their former lives. None of them felt ashamed anymore to masturbate in front of all the others or to enjoy their caresses while everyone else was watching. Eventually they dared to whisper into the ears of their fellow slave girls the most secret wishes that they previously had tried to hide from even themselves. Thus, Five had – blushing and with downcast eyes – begged Two and Three to spank her little bum before kissing her to ecstasy. And Six had asked her friends to tie her up tightly. She almost fainted with pleasure, when she licked One while Four pushed her Fingers deep into her from behind.

Attachments

• New Girls 30 Who's to say dreams and nightmares are not real.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 110
Who’s to say dreams and nightmares are not real?
A charming and compassionate tale. The beautiful drawings reveal natural poses, celebrating the female form.
All of the figures interact in a convincing manner - you seem to have taken a great delight in creating these, Zungur. :)

Well, to be honest: having fun is the one and only reason for me to draw :)

Thanks for you kind words. I never thought i would be able to get that far with this story, but it helped me to realise that I enjoy writing stories, especially about the development of characters, as much as I enjoy drawing.

31 Preparing for Trouble

Three days after the driver had decided to change the route, they reached what One and Two called a ‘road’, in fact nothing more than some wheel tracks dug deep into the dust and half covered with grass. This evening the man had set up camp well away from this road, the cart hidden from view by several ridges and inside a little patch of trees and bushes. He ordered the girls to be silent whatever they were doing and warned them that they would be punished severely if they made any noise. The new girls were frightened, even more so as One and Two seemed to be nervous as well.

‘What’s the matter One?’ Three dared to ask.

‘We are getting near to a bad village that we can’t avoid’ was the ominous answer.

‘Oh, please tell us! What is a bad village?’

‘Stinking, thieving, poor peasants, full of fleas and lice,’ Two informed them, ‘and worst of all: lots of free women.’

‘Free women?’ Three exclaimed, ‘won’t they … won’t they help us?’

‘Help you?’ One sneered, ‘Help you to die painfully maybe …’

The new girls looked terrified.

‘But why?’ Five asked.

‘They hate us, because their men love us, stupid!’ Two shook her head because of such ignorance.

‘And the men?’

‘In such poor shitholes they don’t have enough money to buy slaves. So they might try to steal some of us.’

‘And …’ Four started, but was interrupted by One:

‘And they all will use you and then cut your throat before their wives find out. Or the women will find you and cut your throat. That’s if you are lucky. If you are not they keep you for the village. Let you work all day and fuck you all night until you starve or die from exhaustion. Slave girls don’t last long in such places. Believe me, I know.’

They did not sleep well this night and with the rise of day the driver told One and Two to tie the hands of the new girls in front of their bodies.

‘They should be able to protect their faces, but make sure that they cannot strike back. They just might be idiotic enough to do so. And then cover them up somehow and you should try to look a little decent as well!’

One and Two did their best to hide the girls’ beauty with the blankets and rugs available. When the man came back from harnessing the oxen they all were fixed to the cart, using the chains they normally wore during the night. He also chained One and Two in the same manner. The girls realised with awe that he was carrying a heavy spear and wore a long dagger at his belt.

‘When we get to the village try to stay together and keep moving! Keep your heads down and never react to anything anybody says or does! Just keep going, whatever happens!’

He mounted the coach box.New Girls 31 Preparing for Trouble.jpg

32 A Bad Village

For miles they had to follow a narrow valley that made it impossible to leave the road. When they finally came into open country again, they were in sight of the village and the man tried to speed up the oxen as fast as they would move.

They were almost halfway through the sorry cluster of miserable huts before they were noticed. Then suddenly some shrieking voices were heard and women began to pour out of the shacks. They rushed towards the little caravan, shouting angrily and picking up lumps of dirt and manure to throw at the slaves. The girls huddled close together and One even tried to shield the others from the stinking missiles, while the cart driver just attempted to hurry the slow beasts. When a group of nagging, sneering women tried to block the road, he let his whip crack only inches in front of the face of the leader. As they retreated a little, he immediately pressed on with his heavy vehicle. They broke through and continued their way out of the village, but the free women still cried after them and did not stop to fling dirt at them. Outside the village a group of men, as dirty and ragged as their wives, had gathered. When the cart approached, the driver stood up on the cart box and raised his bow, ready to shoot at the first one who dared to get in the way. The oxen just trotted on, while he aimed carefully at every man who seemed willing to step into the path.

But the peasants were timid and all they did was leering and shouting and making obscene gestures. The cart passed the group, the driver carefully watching the crowd.

Only after they had put several miles between them and the village he took the arrow from the bow but kept pressing on as fast as possible.

None of the girls complained, when the usual lunch break was reduced to a sip of water at the road side. After some hours they reached a place were the ground was hard with many stones and the driver left the road and headed towards some distant hills.

They reached them at dusk, but still he carried on until it was almost too dark to see. On top of one of the low hills he finally stopped, the cart hidden behind some boulders.

‘No fire tonight! Eat and drink, then sleep. And don’t make any noise!’ he ordered.

The girls were utterly exhausted and still terrified to their bones. All of them were bruised, but nothing worse had happened.

‘Well that was good luck!’ One smiled reassuringly.

‘Luck?’ Three asked touching a black eye.

‘A lot of luck that they wade knee deep in mud in this shithole, so they could not throw stones’ One answered dryly.

‘And a lot of luck that those swine were timid,’ Two added, ‘I once was part of a transport, when we had to leave one of the girls to get away.’

Attachments

• New Girls 32 A Bad Village.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 100
33 Saying ‘Thank You’

They slept uneasily, close together and whenever they woke they saw the silhouette of the driver with his mighty bow, sitting on top of the rocks and watching over them.

Nothing happened during the night but they were all glad to leave the place in a hurry.

They kept away from the road all of the day and the driver did choose a small wood hidden away in a ground depression for the next night’s rest.

They followed the well used routine of preparing camp, cooking, eating and getting ready for the night. But this time, when the man was about to push Two from his lap, satisfied with her services, Three crept forward as much as her chains would allow. Her face was red with a mixture of shame, excitement and bravery:

‘Please master, allow me to thank you for your protection! Allow me to do whatever I can to please you!’

Immediately Six threw herself forward on her knees:

‘Yes master, please, I want to thank you too!’

Followed by Four and Five just a second later.

Two still in the man’s grip froze because she dreaded that he might become angry, but then he laughed out aloud and pushed her away.

He pointed at Three and Six: ‘You were first so let’s see what you can do. The others will have to wait.’

Disappointed Four and Five shuffled back, while Three and Six waited, heads bowed, until the man came over and opened the locks of their chains. He told them to follow him on all fours, when he went back to his blanket and pillows.

Lying down he grabbed Three to kiss her and to fondle her tender breasts with his hard hands, then he ordered Six to arouse his dick.

Both being submissive Three and Six, because of differences in character and culture, had dealt with their sexual orientation very differently.

Six was raised in a strictly hierarchised culture that still expected obedience from females. During her college years she had willingly fallen prey to a group of dominant girls, who treated her just the way she desired. Her unacknowledged fascination with ropes and chains had been fulfilled and turned into an obsession. She did not mind that the girls sold pictures on the internet, showing her in bondage, because she found pleasure in the humiliation. Even when they had rented her out several times to rich, male students she did not mind, as long as she was bound and dominated. Thus, her desire for submission had been fulfilled, she was used to passively accept any treatment and to do only what she was told.

Three in contrast had been raised in the believe that girls had to be even tougher than men. She had supressed her submissive predisposition and tried to hide it by acting aggressively and demanding in her relationships. When alone, she too had browsed the net for pictures, stories and chats that stimulated her craving but she never dared to actually live up to it. In contrary, she had tried everything to keep it secret, because the thought to be publicly exposed as being submissive and humiliated was shaking her to her very foundations.

Now they both had to adjust and to subdue under a stronger will. Three for the first time in her life was handled like an object without a will of her own by a powerful master, which quickly drove her into a state of ecstasy. Six in contrast, was forced to actively please the master and take the initiative whenever he was busy with Three. She discovered the joy of daring to do things she never had imagined before and of exploring ways to serve a man’s pleasure, which in turn drove her to unimagined levels of sexual delight.New Girls 33 Saying 'Thank You'.jpg

34 Preparing for Work

When they started again the next morning, Four and Five still looked at the master with longing, pleading eyes.

Shaking, his head he laughed: ‘I’m not going to dawdle around because of you lot, but don’t worry: tonight you will get more than enough to do.’

The girls kept on wondering until the rest at midday came to an end. Before they started again, they were told to wash themselves and comb their hair and Two informed them that the master had told her, they would stop at a ‘good village’ this night.

The new girls were afraid, because the previous experience with villagers had terrified them to the bones.

‘Will they again try to steal us?’ Five asked trembling.

‘No, good villages are different.’ Two answered. ‘Still stinking, primitive peasants. But no thieves. They are better off, they might even own some slaves. And there are less free women, who know their place usually.’

With relief and astonishment the girls saw that Two seemed to look forward to what would happen. She even picked a blossom from a bush to put it into her hair. Well, Two always was cheerful, but even One was smiling and humming a little tune.

Then the master himself appeared behind the cart.

‘You will all wear your crotch chains this afternoon.’ When he saw Two’s hopeful expression he grinned: ‘I said all of you! So, you and One as well. I’ll put them on you as soon as we are ready to move. But before you will try to toff those new ones up a bit. Do something with their hair or whatever. There are some rags and pieces of cloth in the cart, just use what you can find.’

‘Oh, thank you master,’ Two replied, her face beaming with joy, ‘we will find what is needed.’

Then he turned to the new girls: ‘This evening finally you will repay a bit of all the efforts and trouble I had with you and you will earn your food. You will do your best whatever is asked from you and whoever is asking it! If there are any complaints you will taste the whip!’

One and Two already rummaged through the cart and giggling came up with a fantastic assortment of bits and pieces, cloth, rags, parts of the oxen’s harness, belts, strings and chain.

They were delighted to fit out the new girls – and finally themselves – with all this stuff. Improbable as it had seemed, they manged to spruce up the girls in a way that enhanced their beauty, while hiding absolutely nothing.

The new girls were not allowed to have a say about their costumes because One and Two were convinced that they had no taste or style whatsoever. But still they could not help to enjoy the procedure. When finally they looked at each other, they blushed and felt awkward. Although they were used to walking naked since several weeks and had admired and enjoyed each others bodies, now they felt more naked than before and the prospect to be exposed to strangers’ eyes like this began to terrify them.

‘He wants us to fuck the peasants?’ Five whispered as Two fixed her chains.

‘Oh yes,’ the petite girl answered, her eyes shining, ‘we will be allowed to serve the free people in the village. I hope there are cute ones, and strong and … ah, it will be great fun!’

‘Shut up and get going!’ One told them, ‘The earlier we arrive, the better.’

Attachments

• New Girls 34 Preparing for Work.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 99
35 Country Life

The new girls followed the cart, their thoughts running wild:

‘Am I now a prostitute?’

‘But no, I’m not a whore! I am a ... I am a slave, I have no choice.’

‘And the master, he protected us. I want to please him.’

‘I have to do everything I am told.’

‘He is so strong and he cares about us.’

‘I don’t want to be punished! Not the whip, everything is better than the whip.’

‘The master relies on me to be a good girl.’

‘And I am so damned hot ...’

‘One and Two, they act as if they were going to a party.’

‘I wish the master would fuck me, now. I will do anything he asks from me.’

‘Those chains drive me crazy …’

It did not take long until they reached a cluster of houses and farmsteads. They already had attracted some smiling followers, when they stopped at what could be called the village centre. The driver jumped from the cart to greet a man, who seemed to hold some authority.

It was arranged that cart and oxen could be brought into a barn, while the girls were chained to the posts of a fence next to it. Before, each had been given a bucket and they were ordered to fill it with water for washing and take it to their respective place.

Soon the first villager appeared carrying two life chicken that he presented to the cart driver. He shrugged and told the man to proceed. Immediately One and Two lunged forward on their knees, legs widely spread apart and pleading: ‘Lord, allow me to please you!’

The new girls stared as he, to One’s dismay, did chose Two. But very soon One also was busy with a man, who had gained access by leaving a big jug of wine for the smiling cart driver. In her former life Three always had been driven by ambition to be the best and maybe it was this character trait that made her the first of the new girls to smile at the men, presenting herself teasingly.New Girls 35 Country Life.jpg

36 Earning their Food

Her smile was not wasted, because a farmer left some smoked sausages and ham with the cart driver in order to turn her lovely lips to another task.

Next Six was called to duty by another peasant. To her joy she was allowed to further explore how to actively please a master, before he rolled her over and used her with wild passion.

Soon all of them were busy and the cart driver seemed very pleased, as he collected a whole load of wine and foodstuff and even some rare coins. It wasn’t a big village with lots of people but the news had spread and it did not take long until some had to wait in a queue.

One and Two were experienced slave girls and knew many ways to speed up the pleasure of their customers. But the others just had started to toss away the rules of morality of their former lives. They had just begun to experience the only freedom a slave girl has: the freedom to enjoy everything that is done to her. On their way they already had discarded all that was taught to them as ‘decency’ and had started to learn that a slave was beyond shame. Now they realised with astonishment that being used as objects, totally subdued to any master’s will, was not necessarily a hideous duty, but instead filled them with pleasure, a pleasure that seemed to grow constantly and promised unimagined ecstasy.

Several times the cart driver had to remind their customers to make way for the next one, because the girls just could not stop to caress the men, even after they had fulfilled their desire.

When it got dark, the driver closed shop, because he did not want to exhaust the abilities and the new enthusiasm of the unexperienced girls. He took them to the barn, where they could wash and prepare his food from the newly gathered provisions. Since he was pleased with them, after he had finished his meal, he allowed Two to distribute the leftovers amongst the girls.

They were thankful and could not help to feel proud, because they had performed so well.

‘Now, how do you like a slave girl’s duties?’ One asked grinning.

‘It was … I don’t know … I always had fantasies about this,’ Three tried to explain, ‘but it was ... overwhelming. I had no choice, no control at all … and … oh my … I never …’

‘You never came like this before’ Two interrupted smiling. ‘And you were not the only one. Five, I heard you screaming with joy, when that fat, short guy squeezed your little tits!’

‘He was not fat! Well maybe not very tall!’ Five immediately defended the man, who had used her body, ‘He was a master!’

With dreamy eyes Four said: ‘I was going to do it for our master, because I love … because he is so good to us. But then I realised that they are all masters.’

Silently smiling Six stroked her hair.

‘Sleep now!’ One ordered, ‘or you will look terrible tomorrow!’New Girls 36 Earning their Food.jpg

37 … And Some Extras

They woke early in the morning to the feeling that sleeping on blanket covered straw was an unsurpassed luxury. After a quick breakfast they again were chained to their respective fence posts, but traffic was much slower than on the previous day. Still, the cart driver collected a fair number of wine jars, sausages and ham. During late morning it became obvious that the villagers had spent all they could afford. The driver freed the girls from their posts, told One and Two to harness the oxen and the other girls to load up the cart with all the newly earned goods. The thickset farmer who had used Five on the day before and again this morning, strolled along and watched them for a while, enjoying the sight of pretty naked girls busily working. Five looked at him with pleading eyes, then suddenly she went down on her knees stretching out her hands in a pleading gesture. The man burst out laughing, turned and walked away chuckling. Five felt tears welling up in her eyes but then she jumped up shrieking, because Two’s cane had bitten sharply into her backside.

‘Get to work, stupid! No time for silly romance here!’

Giggling she shouted over to One: ‘Can you imagine, Five is desperate to be bought!’

Five’s cheeks were glowing red with shame as she grabbed some jugs and resumed her work, but none of the other new girls laughed at her and Three even gave her a comforting smile.New Girls 37 ... and some Extras.jpg

38 On the Road Again

When they left, they followed well used cart tracks. Their hands were left untied, but all of them, including One and Two, were secured by a long rope that ran through the rings of their collars and was fastened to the oxcart. The landscape got different too, greener and in the distance flocks of animals were seen that seemed to be guarded by herders.

In the morning of the next day for the first time they met other travellers, several men and women leading a line of heavily loaded donkeys, heading towards them. The cart driver exchanged friendly greetings with the couple in front when they approached. The new girls stared fascinated at these first strangers they encountered since they had been brought here.

Just in time One hissed: ‘Keep your heads down! Never look directly at free people!’ Frightened the new girls obeyed but from the corners of their eyes they saw another group – three men and a woman – trudging along, naked, dirty, looking starved and packed no less than the donkeys. The heavy iron rings around their necks left no doubt that they were fellow slaves but they ignored the girls as they passed.

Soon they encountered more traffic and fields, worked by naked or half-naked slaves, began to stretch on both sides of the road. Sometimes they got a glimpse of splendid villas in the distance, obviously the magnificent homes of those who owned both, the fields and the workers.

In the morning the new girls had enjoyed walking almost unbound and when they were alone on the road they were even allowed to chatter. But as the day went on more and more signs of civilisation appeared, they slowly realised that their journey was drawing near its end. They went silent and terror of an unknown future started to grow inside their minds.

They passed several villages, but naked slaves seemed something so perfectly common here that rarely anyone turned around as they walked by. Instead of earning some extras this night the cart driver had to pay for a stable were they were chained to the wall, next to their oxen and other livestock, while he slept on a bench in the guestroom of the tavern.

Before going to sleep, Five dared to ask the question that had kept nagging at her: ‘One, please, do you remember those other slaves on the road? They looked so desperate and dirty and just terrible. Will this happen to us also?’

‘What will happen to you only your owners know. But didn’t you see what ugly, stupid brutes they were? Good for nothing, but hard work. So, they are quite useless and treated accordingly.’ One answered and turned around to sleep.

‘But what about us? What can we do?’

‘The only thing we can do,’ Two cut in, ‘is to be pleasant and attractive. Sometimes free people get enslaved and they never can get used to it. So, they are worthless and eventually get disposed of. Others, even born slaves, are ugly or stupid just as One said. Now, we are all pretty and One and me, we have special skills and training. And you are New Girls, just as I once was. New girls are thought to be valuable, because all who are brought here learn adopt to slavery easily and even start to love it. So, try to learn fast and don’t disappoint your masters!’

Obviously One got afraid that the conversation might turn towards forbidden subjects, because she raised her hand and sharply ordered them to shut up and go to sleep.

The next morning, they reached a road, paved with huge stone slabs and busy with traffic: carts, waggons, people on foot and uncountable animals, most of them driven in the same direction they went. In the distance they saw the glittering surface of a wide river. The road seemed to draw nearer to it and they noticed a cloud of dust or vapour ahead that turned out to be the first sign of a huge walled city.

Attachments

• New Girls 38 On the Road Again.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom