New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like your avatar! If you or any other newbies would like to learn how to manip for free I can tell you now that it is as difficult as using tracing paper!! We, (Julie and myself)can supply a free photo editing prog and lessons for anyone interested.

Oh yes I forgot...please add comments to other folk's efforts...and likes!
Hm, how about an online classroom?

I suggest The Coffee Shop Chat Room.
I was thinking of something like "two threads": The classroom (closed for all except Melissa and Julie) and a parallel discussion thread where questions and answers are posted.
I have done that on my forum (technical training) with good success.
This way it stays available and useable...

Our numbers continue to grow! Our ranks swell with new members! It's like the Occupy Movement! The Crux Movement! WE ARE THE 99%!!!

OK, really, we're more like the 0.0000000009%. Still, it's good to know you're not alone.
Welcome to everyone. Now that you've said hello, don't be afraid to keep talking (even you, Mr Laplak). You don't have to be an artist to contribute. You can even say stupid things that are just meant to get a laugh. Like the statement above, for instance.:)

Bearing in mind what we do to species that we consider inferior to ourselves I don't think I'd want the job of welcoming the first alien spaceship. I do get a bit ratty after a hard day at work. Now we are going to have two juicy pieces of dead cow grilled to perfection and washed down with a glass or so of fermented grape juice.
Melissa

I'm surprised that you wouldn't want to meet the frist alien, you seem courious enought and after all it could be your friend Dr Who!

:Dflower3

Melissa

I'm surprised that you wouldn't want to meet the frist alien, you seem courious enought and after all it could be your friend Dr Who!
only could be?...................:D

Melissa

I love Dr Who.

I was thinking of something like "two threads": The classroom (closed for all except Melissa and Julie) and a parallel discussion thread where questions and answers are posted.
I have done that on my forum (technical training) with good success.
This way it stays available and useable...

Please supply a link so we can see how it is set out.

Please supply a link so we can see how it is set out.
Sorry, that lnk would bring everybody in here a bit "too close to my home" ;)

Back
Top Bottom