New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Hello! New here...

Hmm. I will enjoy being condemned. Does it get better?
If you're like me, you won't be so happy to be promoted to onlooker, spectator, guard, executioner etc. as your posts mount up - but if you stay around and get involved, contributing pictures, stories, or just enjoyable posts, you'll get a title of your own.

cascandi

Condemned
Hello all! It took me a while to write a first post since the registration, but here I am!

My interests are crucifixion, judicial punishment and interrogation techniques, in both historical and modern contexts. I am an amateur writer and a keen role-player on a bunch of different resources, however it is rather challenging to find like-minded individuals into these specific kinks... :) I am looking forward to get more into writing, with intention for you to have pleasure (or pain if you don't like it) to read it.

Praefectus Praetorio

Brother of the Quill
Hello all! It took me a while to write a first post since the registration, but here I am!

My interests are crucifixion, judicial punishment and interrogation techniques, in both historical and modern contexts. I am an amateur writer and a keen role-player on a bunch of different resources, however it is rather challenging to find like-minded individuals into these specific kinks... :) I am looking forward to get more into writing, with intention for you to have pleasure (or pain if you don't like it) to read it.
Welcome fellow writer. You will find many efforts here in your areas of interest. Enjoy!

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member

Another writer? Great! Welcome!

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member

:welcome: to you both! Enjoy the Forums, and we'll look forward to your contributions.

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung

Welcome, Cascandi, I noticed you already made a good start with a story.

Concerning 'rol play', we have a few story threads here, where every participating member has its role and writes his contribution.

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Hi, we're Wayne and Ann Triskelion. We create 3D erotic renders and write erotic novels. We're very excited to find out what this site has to offer!

Wayne and Ann
:welcome: great, lovely that you've found us - you'll find lots to enjoy here, and we'll look forward to what you can bring to this great place!

Top Bottom