New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there. Nice place y'all have here. I'm a usually-quiet domme, into women, not looking to date, and glad to join the party. Delightfully kinky bunch you are. Found y'all as a result of trying to track down some impaling art that had been taken down from DA (the censorious fools that they are). I'll respond to "Stained", "Soul", or just most feminine "S—" names.

Hi there. Nice place y'all have here. I'm a usually-quiet domme, into women, not looking to date, and glad to join the party. Delightfully kinky bunch you are. Found y'all as a result of trying to track down some impaling art that had been taken down from DA (the censorious fools that they are). I'll respond to "Stained", "Soul", or just most feminine "S—" names.

Welcome Soul. You will find us here both welcoming and fun. Make yourself at home and enjoy,

A domme into women with abbreviation SS? Mmmm......

Hello! So glad to join!
Hi everyone, I found this community from reddit (Crucifixion_Fetish subreddit).
What can I say is I'm very glad to find this place. :sisi1
:welcome: every one of you - it's great you've joined our crazy, kinky crew!

Hello, everyone! Whitehaven here. Some of you might know me from over on the UI nightmare known as dA. Thought I'll pop up here because it's probably only a matter of time until they ban me over there, given how things are being handled right now.

Glad to see so many nice and known faces here! :baloon:

Due to very limited leisure/creative time, I'll probably post pretty infrequently (sorry!), but I do hope you'll like my stuff. :)

Hello, everyone! Whitehaven here. Some of you might know me from over on the UI nightmare known as dA. Thought I'll pop up here because it's probably only a matter of time until they ban me over there, given how things are being handled right now.

Due to very limited leisure/creative time, I'll probably post pretty infrequently (sorry!), but I do hope you'll like my stuff. :)
Welcome :ura:

Love your avatar.

Hey, Whitehaven!! Glad you found your way here. A warm welcome!

Welcome Whitehaven. Good you’ve found a haven here. Enjoy!

Many sink down here from DA, and few return to the sunlit lands. :D
Welcome. We are glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom