New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone. This forum is really interesting. I like scenes / movies about electric torture. I hope to find several like me

View attachment 973466
Welcome electrifun! I’m sure you’ll find some likeminded members here and more. Please use “thumbnails” when posting pics. Good to have you with us. Enjoy the Forums.

Hello everyone. This forum is really interesting. I like scenes / movies about electric torture. I hope to find several like me

View attachment 973466
Hi electricfun! There’s a thread for that subject (probably several but I think this is the main one):

View attachment 973466
You've found the right place, Electricfun - you only have to ask for directions, and you'll find lots of helpful folk here

1613936896655.png :D

:hello: Hi Cipollo, welcome to CruxForums! As you see, we're a friendly bunch, happy to help.

Noticing your name, you might like to join a bunch of Italians in a conversation group here?
(An onion in the bunch :D )

Hullo, Hullo.
I've had this forum recommended to me over the years, but just never got around to joining. It looks like a lively and pleasant place and I'm happy to be here.
It's always good to know we've been recommended - lots to enjoy, and plenty of friendly folk, many of them artists and/or writers too.

Hullo, Hullo.
I've had this forum recommended to me over the years, but just never got around to joining. It looks like a lively and pleasant place and I'm happy to be here.
And we are happy to have you. Please feel free to ask if you need help finding your areas of interest.

Back
Top Bottom