New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
So this is my hello! Thanks for letting me be here. Give me some time to look around and maybe if I feel comfortable I might one day share some of my own art of female crucifixion which is mainly drawings and sculptures. My avatar (at that moment) is a miniature (about the size of a mobile phone) I sculpted and painted.

So this is my hello! Thanks for letting me be here. Give me some time to look around and maybe if I feel comfortable I might one day share some of my own art of female crucifixion which is mainly drawings and sculptures. My avatar (at that moment) is a miniature (about the size of a mobile phone) I sculpted and painted.
Hello @sculpteur ! I hope you will like it here, I find lots of great inspiration for art, and the natives are friendly. I hope to see some more of your work if you feel like showing it! :p

Oh I love your sculpture, looks great!

welcome, I think you will enjoy and fit right in if you like? I’ve found it extremely friendly here, I’m 6 weeks new and love it!

Great that you've joined us, Sculpteur, I love what you've posted already - including your avatar - you'll certainly be an asset to the Forums!

Back
Top Bottom