New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there,
I have been writing stories for many years now, but only for myself as a welcome activity. I am at a point where I would like to share some of my stories with others. But before I post anything on this forum, I have a few questions.
- Where do I post stories about crucifying women?
- Where do I post stories that are not about crufixion but other means of torture?

I also have a question about something in the rulebook. It says "First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults." Does this also apply to stories? Do people have to survive and/or enjoy the torture? And how about manipulated photo's or art made with Poser or something, do people there also have to be shown as consenting adults?

Normally here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/forums/crucified-women.37/ Click on the green "Post Thread" button at the top right to start a new thread
- Where do I post stories that are not about crufixion but other means of torture?
Here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/forums/mainly-poems-and-stories.24/

It says "First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults." Does this also apply to stories? Do people have to survive and/or enjoy the torture? And how about manipulated photo's or art made with Poser or something, do people there also have to be shown as consenting adults?
That only applies where there are live models who could suffer actual harm. You can kill your characters off or have them rescued at the end as you prefer. I'm well known around here for the latter, but that's because I like to use them in sequels...

Regarding stories, if they are more than a couple of chapters @Madiosi will collect them at the end as an ebook into the story archives. So you will want to tell him by PM or in the thread approximately how many chapters the story will be and when you are finished.

You can kill your characters off or have them rescued at the end as you prefer. I'm well known around here for the latter, but that's because I like to use them in sequels...
Nothing like the despair of realizing she has not been saved at all. ;)

Hi. BDSM stuff looks nice here :)
Not sure if "nice" is the word to describe BDSM, but yes, there is a lot of nice BDSM (stories and art) here!
On the main page, under Cruxforums, is Crucified Women. Start a Thread there. I have a current story going there called Fate of the Goth Girl about crucifixion. More are welcome.

On the main page, under BDSM Forum, is Mainly Poems and Stories. That is the place for non-crux stories that are BDSM-focused.

If a story is neither of these, under General is the thread Fantasy Unlimited ,, a good place.
Does this also apply to stories?
Not when the characters are fictional. The majority of stories and artwork here represent non-con, but the victims are fictional. We do have some hesitation using the names of real celebrities out of concern that they may sue the site over slandering their name. If you want further advice on that, PM a Staff member (screen name in red).

As far as photo/manips go, I don't do those, so I can't help you. Someone else probably will or again, ask staff.

Enjoy your time here. I look forward to your contributions.

Opps!:oops: I missed windar's previous answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. BDSM stuff looks nice here :)
thanks ,i am coming now
Hi there,
I have been writing stories for many years now, but only for myself as a welcome activity. I am at a point where I would like to share some of my stories with others. But before I post anything on this forum, I have a few questions.

I also have a question about something in the rulebook. It says "First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults." Does this also apply to stories? Do people have to survive and/or enjoy the torture? And how about manipulated photo's or art made with Poser or something, do people there also have to be shown as consenting adults?
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

And thanks to Windar and PrPr for answering Doragon's questions very adequately -
as you see, we're a friendly and helpful community.
(I've just added a link for Fantasy Unlimited in PrPr's post)

To get a feel for what's welcomed here, take a look in the Archive -
tip - what appears when you click on Archive are the latest additions,
if you click on Filters, then select 'Sort by: Downloads' you'll see the most popular.

To get a feel for what's welcomed here, take a look in the Archive

Yes, I already did that, which made me realize some of my stories might be welcome here.

We do have some hesitation using the names of real celebrities

Noted, some of my stories would not be acceptable the way they are, but changing names is easy enough.

Another question though, how about writing about situations in the world? I noticed some great stories about Roman times and the Bataan story was also great. However, that's in the past. What if a story took place in recent Syria? The story I am currently writing is situated there. Not real events, pure fantasy, but still...

Another question though, how about writing about situations in the world? I noticed some great stories about Roman times and the Bataan story was also great. However, that's in the past. What if a story took place in recent Syria? The story I am currently writing is situated there. Not real events, pure fantasy, but still...
Most of my stories are set in the present and often based on stories in the news. The names are changed protect the innocent guilty. I doubt you will offend anyone with a negative portrayal of the Syrian regime...

By the way, if you're interested, @Barbaria1 and I are running a story currently set in the present on a fictional Caribbean island...

Yes, I already did that, which made me realize some of my stories might be welcome here.

Noted, some of my stories would not be acceptable the way they are, but changing names is easy enough.

Glad you asked. Look up my Singapore Trilogy in the BDSM threads or the Archive. No names of real people, but set in today's Singapore with many references to real places and events in the city. They have gained the praise of a current Singapore resident.

We're cautious about current politics and politicians as we are with celebrities, just not wanting to attract unwanted attention.
As with your 'celeb' stories, if you could set your 'Syria' story in a lightly fictionalised middle-eastern trouble spot there'd certainly be no problem.

if you could set your 'Syria' story in a lightly fictionalised middle-eastern trouble spot there'd certainly be no problem.

I mention in the story that it is somewhere in Syria, undisclosed location, and there are soldiers from ISIL in it, no existing names or places mentioned. No idea why this story landed there by the way. Usually I don't write stories happening in such places, but for this one I needed a place where people would likely be tortured very badly.

Back
Top Bottom