New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all. Im just guy from Czech Republic who can say that share at least tiny little piec of interest in same topic as we all do here :).
I find this forum by pure luck. Mostly Im interested in meeting some new real person (oposit of my gender in best case ). If it gonna be just for sharing texts . . . Will be fine. But damn . . . If somehow happen that we'll be seeing eatch other even in real live. . . I guess i dont even need to finishing it :).
+ Im looking forward to find some interesting video content here.
Btw - sorry for my . . . Lets call it "gramma"

Hi all. Im just guy from Czech Republic who can say that share at least tiny little piec of interest in same topic as we all do here :).
I find this forum by pure luck. Mostly Im interested in meeting some new real person (oposit of my gender in best case ). If it gonna be just for sharing texts . . . Will be fine. But damn . . . If somehow happen that we'll be seeing eatch other even in real live. . . I guess i dont even need to finishing it :).
Welcome to the Forums. Enjoy!

Hi PragueMate, Enjoy this forum and maybe some real meetings with real person. Which gender you are, cause it's not marked on your profile.

Great that you've found us, PragueMate, you'll certainly get to know friends here - never mind your "grramma" :D

I found out about this forum from my friends over on the Gimp Forum, and thought it was time to join and say hi. Looking forward to spending some time here and maybe posting from time to time. Looks like we have a lot in common.

I found out about this forum from my friends over on the Gimp Forum, and thought it was time to join and say hi. Looking forward to spending some time here and maybe posting from time to time. Looks like we have a lot in common.
:welcome: Wulf! Is always nice to know we've been recommended, enjoy yourself here, you'll find plenty of fun and friends.

Thank you for your warm welcome. I may lurk for a little while till I'm sure I know what I'm doing. But I do plan to participate when I can.
I lurked here for two years before I became active. (Those two years are referred to by long-term members as the "Golden Years" ;) )

Thank you for your warm welcome. I may lurk for a little while till I'm sure I know what I'm doing. But I do plan to participate when I can.

I lurked here for two years before I became active. (Those two years are referred to by long-term members as the "Golden Years" ;) )

Most begin here by lurking
Sometimes known as surfing
It is always sound
To first look around

It’s never seen as shirking

Back
Top Bottom