New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello,
The search for the old WSIMD video-scenes collections (basically, scenes of women whipped in mainstream movies, compiled years ago by Oslo Nefetter, maybe someone still remembers) during a sleepless night led me here - and here I am.
Welcome to our fun kink group, I’m an example of someone who originally came here more for the BDSM than the crux, it does both very very well imho.

if you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Did you find the compilation? Sounds very interesting?
No, unfortunately I haven't. There were actually a few such compilations, and I used to have at least one on one of my old laptops. The scene that I was looking for depicted a nude chinese woman whipping two other naked chinese women, in a cave lit by braziers. Probably an old Hong-Kong movie, the scene wan't listed.

Hello,
The search for the old WSIMD video-scenes collections (basically, scenes of women whipped in mainstream movies, compiled years ago by Oslo Nefetter, maybe someone still remembers) during a sleepless night led me here - and here I am.
Whatever brought you here, we’re glad of it, and happy to welcome you! Hope you find what you’re looking for and more besides. :)

Hello everyone, after hearing about this forum on other sites I decided to visit and was amazed by the collection of content. I hope to share my stories here and maybe collaborate on work with some of the other members.
Good to know that what you heard about us didn’t put you off! You’re very welcome here, and if you need any help finding things, just ask

Back
Top Bottom