New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, stumbled over this forum while searching for stories about young females receiving corporal punishment. To be honest, crucifixion is more of an secondary interest for me but this forum seemed like an interesting site i wanted to give a closer look.
Same here, crucifixion really wasn’t something I was that interested in when I joined.. but there’s tons of other stuff here as you know.. and crucifixion is growing on me, thanks to the efforts of cruxforums’ talented artists and writers. Welcome and I hope you like it here! :)

Hello, stumbled over this forum while searching for stories about young females receiving corporal punishment. To be honest, crucifixion is more of an secondary interest for me but this forum seemed like an interesting site i wanted to give a closer look.
You are most welcome. There is a large universe of stories and art about young female punishment beyond the crucifixion stuff.

In shameless self-promotion, I would recommend my most recent story (with wonderful illustration by another member) - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/framed-for-drugs-innocence-defiled.9080/ in the original posting and discussion or https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resou...nnocence-defiled-by-praefectus-praetorio.887/ in the archive book edition.

Enjoy yourself!

Yes, you'll find lots to enjoy here - plenty of nubile lassies getting a taste of the tawse!

searching for stories about young females receiving corporal punishment
You might enjoy some of @melissa ’s CP shenanigans at Saint Melania’s School for Wayward Girls
I know I do :devil:

Yes there’s a lot more than crux here. Try searching corporal punishment, several threads will come up. I didn’t come here for crux either, plenty of cool bdsm and fantasy, obviously plenty of crux if you get curious, eg check out Markus for some over the top pencil art with pure fantasy plots ..

Or just haunt the BDSM and Fantasy forums…

Welcome, feel free to ask anything, we’re a friendly bunch.

Crux isn't my top thing either, but there are plenty of threads here for other interests. So welcome, and have fun.

A fair warning though, this place can be addictive.;)

Well, if PrPr can advertise, I suppose I can as well...:nusee:

Many of my stories cover that terrain and can be found both here

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/windars-solo-stories.9036/

and here

Happy reading!

Hello, I am Kristina, I am TS.
I am not an artist, I have some pics but they are not art.
I am here because I am drawn to hanging art and castrations
Welcome to our friendly and interesting site, if you have any questions, just ask, one of us will help you.
By the way, I'm not an artist either, I just make a few comments in the treads and sometimes post a few pictures, but I didn't produce them myself. I think you will feel comfortable in our forum.

Back
Top Bottom