New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, I am Kristina, I am TS.
I am not an artist, I have some pics but they are not art.
I am here because I am drawn to hanging art and castrations
:hello: welcome Kristina - you'll find a lot to enjoy here, and good fun and friends too!

Thank you! Where can I create a gallery on this site?
Wouldn’t we all love to know that! The answer is: you can’t. But you can create a thread. However if you’re posting images you found online rather than original work, there’s probably already a thread running for whatever subject matter you have in mind, and it’s best to put your images there rather than to start a new thread, so check for that first.

Wouldn’t we all love to know that! The answer is: you can’t. But you can create a thread. However if you’re posting images you found online rather than original work, there’s probably already a thread running for whatever subject matter you have in mind, and it’s best to put your images there rather than to start a new thread, so check for that first.
I only post original content, which is me, kristina. I will just put couple of pics on my wall.

I only post original content, which is me, kristina. I will just put couple of pics on my wall.
For your own work, you can start a thread in this section:

(click 'Post thread' at top right of the index page to begin the thread)

Hello, I am Kristina, I am TS.
I am not an artist, I have some pics but they are not art.
I am here because I am drawn to hanging art and castrations
You are very welcome here, Kristina. I’m sure that you’ll find plenty of material here in that vein.

You said you posted some original art, but I can’t find it at all (on your profile? I’m only 8 months new, i didn’t realise we could post art on our profile except avatar and poster? I’m still learning)

Can you please create a thread in the fantasy original art forum so I can praise your skills?

Feel free to ask questions, it’s great to see you being so interactive, we are a friendly bunch.

Hi posting on your profile is fine, but a public thread would get more attention if that’s what you wa

You are very welcome here, Kristina. I’m sure that you’ll find plenty of material here in that vein.

You said you posted some original art, but I can’t find it at all (on your profile? I’m only 8 months new, i didn’t realise we could post art on our profile except avatar and poster? I’m still learning)

Can you please create a thread in the fantasy original art forum so I can praise your skills?

Feel free to ask questions, it’s great to see you being so interactive, we are a friendly bunch.
I deleted them. Yes, you can upload to your status on your profile.
it seems this is mostly for crucifixion art site

I deleted them. Yes, you can upload to your status on your profile.
it seems this is mostly for crucifixion art site
There are in fact three Forums within CruxForums, as you'll see on the home page:
Crucifixion, BDSM and Fantasy, with sections for original artwork in each (in BDSM it's just called 'Pics and Videos').
So do please share your artwork in whichever seems most suitable.

I have an oversized suspension rack so it is adaptable for all sorts of bondage. Add in a huge amount of chains and over 3000 feet of hemp, jute, and cotton rope. I have never done any crucifixion style bondage but similar stuff using bamboo and shibari. So I would like to give it a try with one of My slaves and will take some photos. :) Always open to ideas too.
That is very impressive and offers a lot of possibilities- very hot!

Back
Top Bottom