New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the beautiful imagery. I'm glad to be here sharing my fantasies about being crucified.
:hello: It's good that you found us, just the place for your fantasies!

Ciao a tutti! felice di conoscervi e di condividere con voi interessi così particolari
Ciao Gio! Please use English on the public Forums (auto-translation is fine) -
I'll invite you into our Conversazione Italiana group :)

Hi, I'm Femsnuffer and crucifixion is just one of my interests. I've been a PhotoShop artist for about 20 years and consequently have created quite a collection, a lot of which is crucified girls. I also, occasionally write stories or little blurbs to go with them. Not all of my crucifixions would be considered "traditional" as I don't always nail the girl to a cross, sometimes a tree, sometimes just a beam or wall, anything you can drive a nail into. Sometimes I don't even use nails, but meat hooks and chains. I like to be creative and use my imagination. Along these lines, many times the crucifixion is just the beginning or the poor girls ordeal, once they're up there they are so vulnerable and I just enjoy making them suffer even more.

Now, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post one of my more traditional crucifixion photo stories.

The Runaway Slave

Slave Jenny was captured when Caligula’s troops invaded Britannia in 43 AD and was given to Legatus Femsnuffer as a reward for leading the campaign. She was a beautiful, sexy girl and Femsnuffer used her exclusively as a sex slave so she was allowed a certain amount of freedom to roam naked, as all of his slave were, around his Roman estate and its gardens.

While Femsnuffer was back in Britannia overseeing another battle, Jenny betrayed her Master’s trust and ran away when the opportunity presented itself. A courier was immediately dispatched to inform him of her escape. Fortunately the battle had gone well and Femsnuffer and his troops were heading back to Rome. The courier intercepted him about half way. Femsnuffer knew she would be heading home and chances were high that they would intercept her along the way. To help insure that, he spread his troops out on either side of the main road to sweep the area, since she was likely to follow the road or at least stay close to it in order to not get lost.

Sure enough they discovered the naked girl hiding in some bushes along the Rhone River. She was immediately brought to Femsnuffer who placed her in chains and forced to walk the rest of the way back to Rome chained to Femsnuffer’s horse.

Upon their arrival in Rome, Jenny was turned over to the other slaves to be cleaned up. They were non to gentle with her since, as was the law, all of the slaves of the house were punished when one attempted an escape. Once cleaned up she was taken to the dungeon to await her fate.

0hSOvqq.png

Jenny awaits her fate in the dungeon. She has no idea how long she is there as there are no windows that allow her to tell if its day or not. She isn’t feed on a regular basis so she can’t judge days by her meals either.

9ISMCXH.png

Jenny is constantly used by the soldiers, sometimes 50 or 60 at a time.

HbpVQzx.png

Finally the day of Jenny’s punishment comes. She is dragged out of her cell and fastened to the whipping post where she received 100 lashes. Her punishment was just beginning.

r6q5bLg.png

After her flogging, Jenny’s beautiful, long, blonde hair is hacked off with a dagger. She is taken out to the courtyard where a large, heavy, wooden cross is placed on her shoulder. She is forced to carry the cross down the road and up the hill overlooking the estate. A soldier continues to lay the whip to her anytime she slows down. More of Femsnuffer’s soldiers follow closely behind.

cleuYTa.png

When she finally reaches the spot where she is to be crucified, Jenny is forced to lay on the splintery cross. Large spikes are driven through her wrists and ankles…​

s9Hw9TN.png

and the cross is lifted up and set in the hole in the ground. Jenny is facing the estate in full view of the slave’s quarters where all the slaves are forced to watch the proceedings. One of the soldiers is left to guard her. A wooden sign nailed over her head proclaims her crime, “Runaway Slave.”

Not sure if I posted this in the right place, if not let me know and I'll move it, or one of the moderators can move it to the correct place. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Femsnuffer and crucifixion is just one of my interests. I've been a PhotoShop artist for about 20 years and consequently have created quite a collection, a lot of which is crucified girls. I also, occasionally write stories or little blurbs to go with them. Not all of my crucifixions would be considered "traditional" as I don't always nail the girl to a cross, sometimes a tree, sometimes just a beam or wall, anything you can drive a nail into. Sometimes I don't even use nails, but meat hooks and chains. I like to be creative and use my imagination. Along these lines, many times the crucifixion is just the beginning or the poor girls ordeal, once they're up there they are so vulnerable and I just enjoy making them suffer even more.

Now, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post one of my more traditional crucifixion photo stories.

The Runaway Slave

Slave Jenny was captured when Caligula’s troops invaded Britannia in 43 AD and was given to Legatus Femsnuffer as a reward for leading the campaign. She was a beautiful, sexy girl and Femsnuffer used her exclusively as a sex slave so she was allowed a certain amount of freedom to roam naked, as all of his slave were, around his Roman estate and its gardens.

While Femsnuffer was back in Britannia overseeing another battle, Jenny betrayed her Master’s trust and ran away when the opportunity presented itself. A courier was immediately dispatched to inform him of her escape. Fortunately the battle had gone well and Femsnuffer and his troops were heading back to Rome. The courier intercepted him about half way. Femsnuffer knew she would be heading home and chances were high that they would intercept her along the way. To help insure that, he spread his troops out on either side of the main road to sweep the area, since she was likely to follow the road or at least stay close to it in order to not get lost.

Sure enough they discovered the naked girl hiding in some bushes along the Rhone River. She was immediately brought to Femsnuffer who placed her in chains and forced to walk the rest of the way back to Rome chained to Femsnuffer’s horse.

Upon their arrival in Rome, Jenny was turned over to the other slaves to be cleaned up. They were non to gentle with her since, as was the law, all of the slaves of the house were punished when one attempted an escape. Once cleaned up she was taken to the dungeon to await her fate.

0hSOvqq.png

Jenny awaits her fate in the dungeon. She has no idea how long she is there as there are no windows that allow her to tell if its day or not. She isn’t feed on a regular basis so she can’t judge days by her meals either.

9ISMCXH.png

Jenny is constantly used by the soldiers, sometimes 50 or 60 at a time.

HbpVQzx.png

Finally the day of Jenny’s punishment comes. She is dragged out of her cell and fastened to the whipping post where she received 100 lashes. Her punishment was just beginning.

r6q5bLg.png

After her flogging, Jenny’s beautiful, long, blonde hair is hacked off with a dagger. She is taken out to the courtyard where a large, heavy, wooden cross is placed on her shoulder. She is forced to carry the cross down the road and up the hill overlooking the estate. A soldier continues to lay the whip to her anytime she slows down. More of Femsnuffer’s soldiers follow closely behind.

cleuYTa.png

When she finally reaches the spot where she is to be crucified, Jenny is forced to lay on the splintery cross. Large spikes are driven through her wrists and ankles…​

s9Hw9TN.png

and the cross is lifted up and set in the hole in the ground. Jenny is facing the estate in full view of the slave’s quarters where all the slaves are forced to watch the proceedings. One of the soldiers is left to guard her. A wooden sign nailed over her head proclaims her crime, “Runaway Slave.”

Not sure if I posted this in the right place, if not let me know and I'll move it, or one of the moderators can move it to the correct place. Thanks.
Welcome Femsnuffer22. Good that you’ve found us. We have many great artists snd writers here sharing their interests and work. This one would best be posted in one of the crucifixion forums. A Staff member will move it and/or copy it to a more appropriate place later today.

Back
Top Bottom