New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello there, I joined here some time ago, but I want to say that this is a very nice and great forum. I admire the artists and their works here with pleasure and great interest!

I have still a general question: I visited some years ago a lot of groups and forums showing content like here (crucified women in artworks). But this was between 2005 and 2011. Unfortunately I did not found these forums again. Perhaps some don't exist any more. I also visited cruxfoundation, but there were many other sites.

Most pictures which I found here were created after 2011, so I would like to ask ;-)

I remember that there was a forum with artworks like here and there were pages with many picures on on each site. I remember for a picture which I saw there: some women are crucified in an arena and one of them was attacked by an leopard. Because of anxiety she had to pee. This picture was made in comic style or in a similar style like in the thread "Jastrow picture of the day" here in cruxforums.com. This picture I never find again in the www.

Can you perhaps help me if there are other forums still existing with artworks of crucified women?

Regards

Hello there, I joined here some time ago, but I want to say that this is a very nice and great forum. I admire the artists and their works here with pleasure and great interest!

I have still a general question: I visited some years ago a lot of groups and forums showing content like here (crucified women in artworks). But this was between 2005 and 2011. Unfortunately I did not found these forums again. Perhaps some don't exist any more. I also visited cruxfoundation, but there were many other sites.

Most pictures which I found here were created after 2011, so I would like to ask ;-)

I remember that there was a forum with artworks like here and there were pages with many picures on on each site. I remember for a picture which I saw there: some women are crucified in an arena and one of them was attacked by an leopard. Because of anxiety she had to pee. This picture was made in comic style or in a similar style like in the thread "Jastrow picture of the day" here in cruxforums.com. This picture I never find again in the www.

Can you perhaps help me if there are other forums still existing with artworks of crucified women?

Regards
Hey Satma, I won’t say “welcome” since you’ve been here for a while, but I’m glad you decided to comment! (Cruxforums is way more fun when you do!)

As to your question, it’s worth asking in the “image search and find” thread
Here
There’s a good chance someone will recognise it from your description. Have a great weekend. And keep posting :)

Regards
Some of the material posted here before 2011 has, sadly, got lost or corrupted, but I think we've got as large a collection of artworks on that theme as you'll find on the internet now.

Back
Top Bottom