New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all! It took me a while to write a first post since the registration, but here I am!

My interests are crucifixion, judicial punishment and interrogation techniques, in both historical and modern contexts. I am an amateur writer and a keen role-player on a bunch of different resources, however it is rather challenging to find like-minded individuals into these specific kinks... :) I am looking forward to get more into writing, with intention for you to have pleasure (or pain if you don't like it) to read it.
Welcome fellow writer. You will find many efforts here in your areas of interest. Enjoy!

Hello all! It took me a while to write a first post since the registration, but here I am!

My interests are crucifixion, judicial punishment and interrogation techniques, in both historical and modern contexts. I am an amateur writer and a keen role-player on a bunch of different resources, however it is rather challenging to find like-minded individuals into these specific kinks... :) I am looking forward to get more into writing, with intention for you to have pleasure (or pain if you don't like it) to read it.

Another writer? Great! Welcome!

:welcome: to you both! Enjoy the Forums, and we'll look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, Cascandi, I noticed you already made a good start with a story.

Concerning 'rol play', we have a few story threads here, where every participating member has its role and writes his contribution.

Hi, we're Wayne and Ann Triskelion. We create 3D erotic renders and write erotic novels. We're very excited to find out what this site has to offer!

Wayne and Ann
:welcome: great, lovely that you've found us - you'll find lots to enjoy here, and we'll look forward to what you can bring to this great place!

Hey everyone! Joined a few days ago after DA banned more and more artists i love. Some came over here so i followed em. I really like what i have seen so far and this looks like a good community :)
Welcome, Sabrina. From your remark about DA banning the artists you love, I suspect that you are going to find a lot in a couple of the threads here (assuming you haven't found them already!):

One started by @Laetitia (I am guessing she and ZDazza / @Dazza are two of those artists.)

And this one.

And, of course, their work appears here, too.

Welcome, Sabrina. From your remark about DA banning the artists you love, I suspect that you are going to find a lot in a couple of the threads here (assuming you haven't found them already!):

One started by @Laetitia (I am guessing she and ZDazza / @Dazza are two of those artists.)

And this one.

And, of course, their work appears here, too.

You are guessing right. i LOVE their work :) Will look into all the threads in the next days :D

Hey everyone! Joined a few days ago after DA banned more and more artists i love. Some came over here so i followed em. I really like what i have seen so far and this looks like a good community :)
Yes, you'll find several familiar faces here who've deviated from DA. And lots of other good stuff and friendly, fun folk.

Back
Top Bottom