New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
So glad to see you here, you are very welcome even if you don't have much time for manipulations.

After such a long silence I was surprised and pleased to see that Arcimboldo still visited the Crux Foundation sometimes, and I invited him over here too. Last year marked 20 years of posting my own photomanips, and Arcimboldo was one of my inspirations, a true pioneer of high quality bdsm manipulations.
Maybe I was a kind of pioneer in this job, but that's long ago. Meanwhile there are others - first of all the great artist Cypher! He obviously is much more talented and was much more productive than I have ever been.

Hi there! Happy new year to everybody! Phlebas invited me to join this forum.
I am still unexperienced with the user interface...
Whoa! Arcimboldo, my old buddy! How have you been--and where have you been all these years? I've been looking for you everywhere (that old e-mail address you had back in the days does not seem to work any more), and we thought you had completely retired from the field. It's nothing short of a heavenly New Year gift from the BDSM gods and goddesses to have you back in action again!

This may come as a surprise to you, but over the years I have completely moved away from the literary pursuit (I no longer write stories--and hardly even read this days :oops:) and, following your footsteps, picked up photomanipulation instead. You won't believe how many times over the past ten years I got stumped on something in Photoshop and thought: "I wonder how on earth Arcimboldo did that!"

Well, needless to say, it's great news for me to have that wonderful--and rather jam-packed--brain of yours to pick for Photoshop tricks. Say, do you currently have any opening for apprenticeship in your shop? (I hope I get a discount on the tuition for old time's sake!)

Maybe I was a kind of pioneer in this job, but that's long ago. Meanwhile there are others - first of all the great artist Cypher! He obviously is much more talented and was much more productive than I have ever been.
Welcome Arcimboldo..I am new here, but was drawn to this forum by many friends I made at DeviantArt. Your posted manipulation showing the transition of the female captive is amazing. Graphic, disturbing, realistic, and exciting and beautiful. I look forward to seeing you future postings.

Whoa! Arcimboldo, my old buddy! How have you been--and where have you been all these years? I've been looking for you everywhere (that old e-mail address you had back in the days does not seem to work any more), and we thought you had completely retired from the field. It's nothing short of a heavenly New Year gift from the BDSM gods and goddesses to have you back in action again!

This may come as a surprise to you, but over the years I have completely moved away from the literary pursuit (I no longer write stories--and hardly even read this days :oops:) and, following your footsteps, picked up photomanipulation instead. You won't believe how many times over the past ten years I got stumped on something in Photoshop and thought: "I wonder how on earth Arcimboldo did that!"

Well, needless to say, it's great news for me to have that wonderful--and rather jam-packed--brain of yours to pick for Photoshop tricks. Say, do you currently have any opening for apprenticeship in your shop? (I hope I get a discount on the tuition for old time's sake!)
Dear Shiva,
beside your own gems of literature you gave me so much support to formulate the subtitles and short-stories that accompanied my pictures. Therefore you would earn not just discount, but a lifetime scholarship! But meanwhile there are many masters much better in this subject than me...

Dear Shiva,
beside your own gems of literature you gave me so much support to formulate the subtitles and short-stories that accompanied my pictures. Therefore you would earn not just discount, but a lifetime scholarship! But meanwhile there are many masters much better in this subject than me...
By the way, where can I find your manipulations? I am still unfamiliar with this site.

Dear Shiva,
In the BDSM genre, the best "nippers" (as @montycrusto puts it) I knew of back in the days were basically you, Damian, Cypher, Phlebas, Aedilis, and Sam Baines. Luckily, most of you are still hanging out here on CF--now that you are back.

Whatever you do, Arcimboldo, please don't disappear again for another decade! We don't have a whole lot of decades left for us. :devil:

By the way, where can I find your manipulations? I am still unfamiliar with this site.
Too bad you came back after DeviantArt purges the accounts of a lot of BDSM artists, including mine. I had more than 400 of them on display there until last October!

Right now I don't have a centralized place for my manips, but there are some scattered caches here and there. Some of my earlier pieces were posted on Tumblr (until Tumblr outlawed adult materials and "female presenting nipples" a couple of years ago):

https://shivaswickedworld.tumblr.com/
or

Unfortunately many of the pieces there are no longer visible to others because of the same adult material ban. There is also a third-party collection here, which includes some of my more recent pieces:

Here on CF, they are similarly scattered among quite a few threads. A number of the Crux-themed pieces can be found in @bobinder's long-running tribute to Alice, Makar's most popular model, such as on this page (posted by @phlebas and @bobinder):

There are also a few in this short-lived thread:

And over here you'll find a few pieces that do not feature our favorite wooden apparatus:

Well, like I said, they are literally all over the place right now. Maybe one of these days I should gather them all into one centralized thread; the way it is now, I can't even find all of them myself. :D

Last edited:
Too bad you came back after DeviantArt purges the accounts of a lot of BDSM artists, including mine. I had more than 400 of them on display there until last October!

Right now I don't have a centralized place for my manips, but there are some scattered caches here and there. Some of my earlier pieces were posted on Tumblr (until Tumblr outlawed adult materials and "female presenting nipples" a couple of years ago):

or

Unfortunately many of the pieces there are no longer visible to others because of the same adult material ban. There is also a third-party collection here, which includes some of my more recent pieces:

Here on CF, they are similarly scattered among quite a few threads. A number of the Crux-themed pieces can be found in @bobinder's long-running tribute to Alice, Makar's most popular model, such as on this page (posted by @phlebas and @bobinder):

And over here you'll find a few pieces that do not feature our favorite wooden apparatus:

Well, like I said, they are literally all over the place right now. Maybe one of these days I should gather them all into one centralized thread; the way it is now, I can't even find all of them myself. :D
Time to establish a shiva-nips thread!! I for one would binge the shit out of it :p

You can click on @MahaShiva ’s name to visit his profile page, and then click “find” and then “all threads by mahashiva”, and you get this:
..that finds all his threads, though not any photomontages he has posted in other threads. ;)
Thanks, Monty. Unfortunately this doesn't work very well in my case, since I've been mostly sprinkling them into various existing threads. :doh:

or

My God! I'm stunned. There is absolutely nothing I could teach you. It's me who needs the scholarship. And so many pieces... It is not encouraging for me to continue in this profession :(
By the way, I have counted 7 nipples on the Tublr pics - how did you bribe them into tolerating that? :lol:

My God! I'm stunned. There is absolutely nothing I could teach you. It's me who needs the scholarship. And so many pieces... It is not encouraging for me to continue in this profession :(
By the way, I have counted 7 nipples on the Tublr pics - how did you bribe them into tolerating that? :lol:
Thank you, Arcimboldo! I though you might find the amount of stuff I put out over the last few year rather impressive, but your assessment of my prowess with Photoshop is greatly exaggerated, I'm afraid. If you have seen enough of my pieces, it'll become obvious to you that I have a rather limited Photoshop toolbox under my command, which I use and overuse to death, supplemented by a few tutorials that I read/watch again and again whenever necessary. Generally I can do pretty well when the materials I find fit together rather nicely without a whole lot of manipulative help--thus I always say that patience, especially the patience in waiting for the right components to come along, is the most important Photoshop trick I have. But when the materials require a lot of manipulations and alterations to fit together or to achieve a certain visual effect, as you and other true maestros like Damian do routinely, that's where I start to pull my hair out. In other word, I'm a photo manipulator who does not do a whole lot of manipulation. "Cut and paste" probably describes my standard procedures much better.

As to the "female presenting nipples," I'm pretty sure there are quite a few more than seven left on my Tumblr page. The whole enforcement of the new rules has been rather random, probably done by AI, since I have had some pix showing nothing more than a woman's bare back, no more exposed than the Hollywood stars at an Oscar ceremony, blocked by Tumblr while plenty of full frontal nudity was left alone. Someone once told me that Tumblr AI picks on nipples on the basis of cup sizes--it blocks C cups and above and let A and B cups through. Come to think of it, he might be right! :)

May I make a gentle suggestion that discussion of art technique be moved to one of the several existing threads that focus on that, rather than tying up this place which is meant for newcomers to introduce themselves and we to greet them?

Back
Top Bottom