New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, people! I have found here some links to my works and registered to be in touch. I work as photomanipulator for about four years and posted my works in Thedarkspot, Deviantart (before I was banned there as many others), Torturesru, Darkfetishnet, and some other forums. My sole subject is the hanging of women.

Hi, people! I have found here some links to my works and registered to be in touch. I work as photomanipulator for about four years and posted my works in Thedarkspot, Deviantart (before I was banned there as many others), Torturesru, Darkfetishnet, and some other forums. My sole subject is the hanging of women.
Welcome! Many here share your interest and we all love artists posting their own works here

Welcome to Cruxforums, mvalim - we have been expecting you. And we are looking forward to seeing your manipulations again. :D

:welcome: enjoy the Forums!
Hello altogether,
I´m Sven from Germany. According to (some kind of) my interests, maybe my username gives a hint to some of you.
Furthermore, I like writing (erotic) novels, (erotic) photography — and several other things (also non erotic ones ;-) ).
Greetings
'Instantly I went to the second obeisance position. I did not wish to be again physically chastised for hesitation in responding to a free man’s command. I now lay on my belly, prostrate before him. My hands were at the sides of my head, palms down. He did not stand close to me. If he had done so, I would have pressed my lips, reverently, to his boot or sandal.'

Back
Top Bottom