New Moderator

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

I am very pleased to announce that ImageMaker has decided to appoint Hans, AKA AdmiHoek, as a new member of the moderator team. He has worked hard for many years supporting this site through thick and thin and always with his unique sense of humour. He is always the first to volunteer to help anyone providing much behind the scenes support with his know how of computer softawre. He has helped many members giving up much of his time which I know has been much appreciated. When we first joined CF we could not speak a word of Dutch.....we still can't but Hans can speak much more English!!
Well done Hans flower1
XXX
Mel & Julie

I am very pleased to announce that ImageMaker has decided to appoint Hans, AKA AdmiHoek, as a new member of the moderator team. He has worked hard for many years supporting this site through thick and thin and always with his unique sense of humour. He is always the first to volunteer to help anyone providing much behind the scenes support with his know how of computer softawre. He has helped many members giving up much of his time which I know has been much appreciated. When we first joined CF we could not speak a word of Dutch.....we still can't but Hans can speak much more English!!
Well done Hans flower1
XXX
Mel & Julie
I have not been a very good moderator because I really don't know how to operate as one and not really sure how to do things,if you wish he can take my place.

I have not been a very good moderator because I really don't know how to operate as one and not really sure how to do things,if you wish he can take my place.
only together with you chasing Russian Bears but not only bears my dear girlie

Back
Top Bottom