Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
We're going to release 2 new shorts films to complete our summer production with our model Emily on Thursday (27 of October) " The crucifixion" and " The rising of the cross" with the same video quality(24pp) and sound. I hope that you will like it!

We're going to release 2 new shorts films to complete our summer production with our model Emily on Thursday (27 of October) " The crucifixion" and " The rising of the cross" with the same video quality(24pp) and sound. I hope that you will like it!
OF COURSE! !and good luck...:rolleyes:
To all the crux lovers....just this message to tell how it's a pleasure to PLAY a crucifixion scene. For ME it's the role of humiliation of beeing judged, whipped, and of course stripped at each scene that is the most exciting. I cannot imagine the crucifixio played with winter clothes. It can happens as a fantasy in my head, but if real crucifixion................
Just don't do it with real nails, it will damage your body for ever and the crucified person will not have the fun of the play!! Pain will shorten the game. It's like a" One Minut shot." Instead of that you can easily play the scenes with electric shocks of 1,5 or 3 volts you fix on the patibulum. This are easy to make and hide between the arm and the patibulum. Activation can be done at distance. Idem on a crown. Whip marks, sweat and blood can easily be maken. In addition some sketches that will maybe help imagination of crux lovers. :DThis is just MY point of vieuw. Nobody is obliged to share it indeed.flower3

Attachments

• Scan1 - kopie.jpg
    Scan1 - kopie.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 341
Well, I've just downloaded the crucifixion version 1 and the quality is OK.

There is something very odd, though, because what I've just paid £8 for is also available to watch complete for free, on the same page? Not sure why I paid.

Anyway, the film is not complete. There is no raising of the cross as advertised, this doesn't seem right.

Also there is no sign of any nudity which is not good at all

OF COURSE! !and good luck...:rolleyes:
To all the crux lovers....just this message to tell how it's a pleasure to PLAY a crucifixion scene. For ME it's the role of humiliation of beeing judged, whipped, and of course stripped at each scene that is the most exciting. I cannot imagine the crucifixio played with winter clothes. It can happens as a fantasy in my head, but if real crucifixion................
Just don't do it with real nails, it will damage your body for ever and the crucified person will not have the fun of the play!! Pain will shorten the game. It's like a" One Minut shot." Instead of that you can easily play the scenes with electric shocks of 1,5 or 3 volts you fix on the patibulum. This are easy to make and hide between the arm and the patibulum. Activation can be done at distance. Idem on a crown. Whip marks, sweat and blood can easily be maken. In addition some sketches that will maybe help imagination of crux lovers. :DThis is just MY point of vieuw. Nobody is obliged to share it indeed.flower3

Wonderful sketches! They really capture the feelings and emotions that are so important to any crucifixion fantasy! Thanks for posting.

Well, I've just downloaded the crucifixion version 1 and the quality is OK.

There is something very odd, though, because what I've just paid £8 for is also available to watch complete for free, on the same page? Not sure why I paid.

Anyway, the film is not complete. There is no raising of the cross as advertised, this doesn't seem right.

Also there is no sign of any nudity which is not good at all
This sounds very odd! Please post a link so I can check it out.

I missed your pics, Ducans, but it's because you're not following people : so, the're not seeing that you've posted again !:(
Though, I love them ...... as usual !!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Heu? altough I mostly look at your postages... In every case thank you so much from your reactions.. I don't keep most of my sketches, therefore it happens often I don't post them, and when I do I don't know if I haven't them posted already...

here some other sketches...
Idea is ...one day she's a beautiful mannequin in the spotlights of the catwalk....some time later an ugly female in a dirty, dungeon. Her fault? smuggling jewels she wears during the défilé.

Attachments

• e6ac52b8317f98e436cdf1dacdfaddfb.jpg
    e6ac52b8317f98e436cdf1dacdfaddfb.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Scan8246.jpg
    Scan8246.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 193
I repeat here :
Just don't do it with real nails, it will damage your body for ever and the crucified person will not have the fun of the play!! Pain will shorten the game. It's like a" One Minut shot." Instead of that you can easily play the scenes with electric shocks of 1,5 or 3 volts you fix on the patibulum. This are easy to make and hide between the arm and the patibulum. Activation can be done at distance. Idem on a crown. Whip marks, sweat and blood can easily be maken. In addition some sketches that will maybe help imagination of crux lovers. :DThis is just MY point of vieuw. Nobody is obliged to share it indeed.

Attachments

• scan8247.jpg
    scan8247.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 237
  • scan 8248.jpg
    scan 8248.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 238
Back
Top Bottom