New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
I admire @Lucas Soranus' insatiatiable curiosity, but perhaps we have a few too many threads now on diverse aspects of crux, so I've renamed one of his older threads:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/lucas-soranus-crux-discussion-thread.9666/

so that all his questions and discussions can have a single home. I think he started four or five new threads today.... :confused:

Oh, dear. That didn't go well at all for @Karl1982 :(

I confess that I went to Fetlife, of which I am not a member, to check it out, but it instantly wanted my details, and at the bottom was a button that said 'nearly there' which, in my experience, means that once they've got your details, then they can spring the cost of membership on you.

So I, and I suspect others, never saw Karl's story. Suffice to say that Fetlife does not seem to be a successful way to publish stories.

Oh, dear. That didn't go well at all for @Karl1982 :(

I confess that I went to Fetlife, of which I am not a member, to check it out, but it instantly wanted my details, and at the bottom was a button that said 'nearly there' which, in my experience, means that once they've got your details, then they can spring the cost of membership on you.

So I, and I suspect others, never saw Karl's story. Suffice to say that Fetlife does not seem to be a successful way to publish stories.
Sorry feathers were ruffled , I read Karl’s story on Fetlife. It’s about a male slave in ancient times.. not my cup of tea but decently written and would have been appreciated by some at CF no doubt.

I would love to, but the response so far has been negative.
If you'd like to post it in here then please do. We have a very broad membership in here all of whom are into different things, so undoubtedly there will be some who will like it. And for those that don't, well who cares? If you feel that it's good and worthy of inclusion then post it anyway - it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :)

Back
Top Bottom