New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Uh-oh! :eek:

Kathy Summer is in trouble again! :eek:

@thehangingtree will tell us all about it. :)

Here's a terrific piece of art from @sculpteur:

And non-crux fans can enjoy @sculpteur's artwork, too!

High fantasy meets BDSM in my newest vignette, this time a shorter piece

Are you the curious type? Would you be tempted by a free offer from an amazing seductress?

Learn your delicious fate in:

Thread 'The renovation and the Succubus'
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-renovation-and-the-succubus.8790/
And @Loinclothslave1 dots the i's and crosses the t's:

And @Loinclothslave1 dots the i's and crosses the t's:

Warning - watch out for the small print! :p

@doe1971 deserves a thread for his drawings, so I've made one:

I moved postings by the new member @brasileiro in a new own thread.

I moved postings by the new member @brasileiro in a new own thread.
Thanks!

A new story from @carloscruz:

@Lictor has created a crux research website:

@Rupert_137 adds a story to some old Quoom pictures:

@Zungur tells of an auction with a difference:

@Possum brings seasonal greeting from SecondLife:

@dommmu has a question for the ladies:

@Aves is interested in a comparison between sites:

I finally hope to have my version of awesome crux uploads since Master of Nails left (He had a shop in Kalamazoo, MI, USA. It is still in operation. If the pictures are lost to hyperspace, I can recreate "Master of Nails Crucifixion Parlor" without much effort). I know, a long time.... the most expensive habit I ever had divorced me, so I don't have to break that promise any more.

I have questions I have been wondering about for a long time:

1. I bet there is a thread here on the experience, hurts and pains that our goddesses experience on the cross, i.e. what hurts the most at first, then later, how long before it becomes difficult to breathe, does a St. Andrew's Cross - or any other method - really hurt more and why, what is the longest time you have been crucified?

2. I saw a movie a while back (2018?) that started out as a slasher movie. The opening scene starts in an after-hours club. All the doors lock and mechanical devises slash up all the patrons, except for someone kidnapped and locked in a box.....Our protagonist goes to a vacant building to get revenge or rescue his girl, I can't remember which. The building is full of traps, booby-traps, and Stockholm Syndrome participants. About 3/4 through the movie, our protagonist passes a beautiful woman crucified with nails, begging for rescue. The scene is at least 20+ seconds. I am really surprised I have not seen it referenced on this site, unless it was during my 18 year hiatus, and I missed it....

3. Are there any (preferably) beautiful women that want to be crucified within 250 miles of Kalamazoo, MI? Our Eastern Michigan friend (I forget his name) retired before I was divorced. The guy that produced this amazing imagery:

Thanks!

Attachments

• 8D20C3F1-D263-4971-B47A-C3826D4BFF6C0.jpeg
    8D20C3F1-D263-4971-B47A-C3826D4BFF6C0.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 37
I finally hope to have my version of awesome crux uploads since Master of Nails left (He had a shop in Kalamazoo, MI, USA. It is still in operation. If the pictures are lost to hyperspace, I can recreate "Master of Nails Crucifixion Parlor" without much effort). I know, a long time.... the most expensive habit I ever had divorced me, so I don't have to break that promise any more.

I have questions I have been wondering about for a long time:

1. I bet there is a thread here on the experience, hurts and pains that our goddesses experience on the cross, i.e. what hurts the most at first, then later, how long before it becomes difficult to breathe, does a St. Andrew's Cross - or any other method - really hurt more and why, what is the longest time you have been crucified?

2. I saw a movie a while back (2018?) that started out as a slasher movie. The opening scene starts in an after-hours club. All the doors lock and mechanical devises slash up all the patrons, except for someone kidnapped and locked in a box.....Our protagonist goes to a vacant building to get revenge or rescue his girl, I can't remember which. The building is full of traps, booby-traps, and Stockholm Syndrome participants. About 3/4 through the movie, our protagonist passes a beautiful woman crucified with nails, begging for rescue. The scene is at least 20+ seconds. I am really surprised I have not seen it referenced on this site, unless it was during my 18 year hiatus, and I missed it....

3. Are there any (preferably) beautiful women that want to be crucified within 250 miles of Kalamazoo, MI? Our Eastern Michigan friend (I forget his name) retired before I was divorced. The guy that produced this amazing imagery:

Thanks!
I think, you mean Mr. Welsh Webb and his model Shannon. We've a thread:

Back
Top Bottom