New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
@thehangingtree has begun to weave us another tale:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Barefoot Bondmaid has been doing some archaeological research:

I've shifted this into Roman Resources, as we like to collect and discuss what members find about the historical and archaeological evidence relevant to our favourite topics in that thread:

I’m going batty BATS. Time to have some fun. Everyone welcome to join in. And while we’re at it, let’s fund the site too.

@sifax has launched a tale of martyrdom and sainthood;

1623356123156.png

View attachment 1018094

Lord Kitchener, War Minister, was killed when HMS Hampshire, bound for St. Petersburg and his meeting with the Czar, hit a German mine off the Orkney Islands and sank. The Forum should fare better.

Lord Kitchener, War Minister, was killed when HMS Hampshire, bound for St. Petersburg and his meeting with the Czar, hit a German mine off the Orkney Islands and sank. The Forum should fare better.

Yes, his memorial on Marwick Head is a prominent sailing mark

1623363007048.png

But our Czar is happy this month, the good ship CruxForums has come home,
thanks to the fine crew of Cruxers who sail in her!

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:Andaroos 4 - Part 3 - 037.jpg:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:ole:

Now launched!
visit at:

@thefrog87 is sharing a new story about a wife who turns herself in for her unfaithfulness:

@thehangingtree has responded to a request:

@KageKamen is seeking purchasing advice:

@Mr. 0 is enquiring about the well-being or otherwise of a crux icon called 'Amber'

@Mr. 0 is enquiring about the well-being or otherwise of a crux icon called 'Amber'

Indeed, the news is sad, see replies now posted :(

@Theemperor3 tells us about Izzy, who goes to some trouble to help her brother:

@Idomeneus wishes to ask a question, which I for one certainly don't consider stupid:

Some laid-back lassies selected by @Bruticus

Back
Top Bottom