new torture yahoo-group

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ave crucifing and crucified folk,
I invite all to my new torture yahoo-group Impaled amazons: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/impaled_amazons

This is a place for the pictures, stories and discussions about the interrogations, tortures
and executions of the strong defiant, enduring and resistant women. I was the moderator of the same name group on xxxrated, but they are seem dead and I lost there a lot of my stuff. I hope we shall create new group together, I haven't many pics and stories and need your help and collaboration. Please join and don't hesitate to post what you
want. Not only impalement topics and not only amazons but various torture subjects concerning women. It's desirable that the content as far as possible concerns different aspects of female power, stamina, courage and defiance under the torture or in face of the painful death but I realize that such stuff is very rare. I think, that yahell will delite this group very soon but let us enjoy the death pleasures untill we're live.

Vale,
Alia the amazon

aliamar said:
I invite all to my new torture yahoo-group Impaled amazons: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/impaled_amazons

This is a place for the pictures, stories and discussions about the interrogations, tortures
and executions of the strong defiant, enduring and resistant women. I was the moderator of the same name group on xxxrated, but they are seem dead and I lost there a lot of my stuff. I hope we shall create new group together, I haven't many pics and stories and need your help and collaboration. Please join and don't hesitate to post what you
want. Not only impalement topics and not only amazons but various torture subjects concerning women. It's desirable that the content as far as possible concerns different aspects of female power, stamina, courage and defiance under the torture or in face of the painful death but I realize that such stuff is very rare. I think, that yahell will delite this group very soon but let us enjoy the death pleasures untill we're live.

Vale,
Alia the amazon
Knows someone a forum for whipped women?

aaa said:
aliamar said:

want. Not only impalement topics and not only amazons but various torture subjects concerning women. It's desirable that the content as far as possible concerns different aspects of female power, stamina, courage and defiance under the torture or in face of the painful death but I realize that such stuff is very rare. I think, that yahell will delite this group very soon but let us enjoy the death pleasures untill we're live. I tried to find your new group,but it was not listed!

Vale,
Alia the amazon

cmeinsen said:
aaa said:
aliamar said:

want. Not only impalement topics and not only amazons but various torture subjects concerning women. It's desirable that the content as far as possible concerns different aspects of female power, stamina, courage and defiance under the torture or in face of the painful death but I realize that such stuff is very rare. I think, that yahell will delite this group very soon but let us enjoy the death pleasures untill we're live. I tried to find your new group,but it was not listed!

Vale,
Alia the amazon
I tried to find your new group,but it was not listed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom