News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I posted in our site this morning. A new one, with fresh news. I was too busy to share my post here, so, here it goes:

Leaving Me Hanging

CruxExtremaSc03Tk01_0168_00184010-1024x576.jpg

Jac is leaving me hanging. I’m waiting to hear about what is happening with the exploding scripts and nothing comes my way. I’m too eager perhaps, too impatient, my curiosity is piqued, I’m getting anxious… all natural reactions to a waiting game. Pure torture.

ReineMargotVEAAfOKL.jpeg

Dani is feeling the same way. She’s asking questions, she needs to know…

What I DO know is this. Jac has two scripts, one complete, one in the works, he also has one idea. All three having to do with possible inquisition movies. One script was Monxa Mala, where one main character was going to suffer the most. That character was going to be played by Bea, of Passion of Isabel and Justine fame. She had smaller roles in Olalla and Pygmalion.

RehearsalBeaDani02-low.gif

For reasons I will not elaborate here, she left the Monxa Mala project and Jac decided to just eliminate her character, Simonne took the most tortured woman part in the story. However, Jac loved Bea’s character and her story, he wasn’t going to give it up.

Another story flew into Jac’s brain, Blanca And The Inquisitor, inspired by a very long De Sade story and slightly based in the real story of Blanca, a victim of the inquisition, but the story itself is original. He wanted Simonne to play the character of Blanca.

MIIDemoCristina20180407121504.jpg

But then Covid 19 came along fucking up all of the plans. Jac managed to work with Dani on the CruXtreme movies, five of them, two of them with Mila, and in addition Crux Simplex (For Two). All of that production under the worse conditions ever, in the middle of a pandemic with people dying around. Kind of medieval, right?

CruxSimplexSc03_0472_00030228-1024x576.jpg

When Dani and Jac met last week, a sick Dani, a depressed Jac, something happened that neither expected. Something clicked. Something Dani said, something Jac thought, something they discussed, whatever it was, it sent Jac into a creative vortex.

15 minutes after Dani left for home Jac came up with a great title, Maleficarum Excruciati, he created the script document in his computer and threw in the main characters, Blanca, from Blanca and the Inquisitor, Odelia, from the eliminated part of Monxa Mala, and Juanita, the new idea that was roaming freely in his head about a Curandera (healer) who is accused of witchcraft, as well as the main accuser and the rest of the principal characters.

Blanca could be played by Simmonne, while Odelia’s role will be in Dani’s hands. Juanita will be played by Mila.

One hour later Jac had the beginning of the story and an idea for the end. By noon next day he had two options for a fiery end! He even had most of the tortures lined up! Not all, but most of the nasty torments the three women will go through.

He already wrote an intense dialogue between Blanca and her torturer, he also laid out the entire conflict that ties all three characters together and more.

He even put a cash tag to the project, 25,000 which will have to be raised before beginning the production. And while he was going over the story in his head, he was tinkering with photoshop and came up with a provisional key art for a promo poster. He’ll play with that for a while, I’m sure.

MaleficarumExcruciatiKeyArtSm01.jpg

The creative vortex was so intense that Jac and La Paz weather were on the same track. An intense and overflowing cascade of ideas for Jac, overflowing rivers in La Paz. In both cases because of Xtremely severe storms.

I’m waiting for more news, but I know they won’t come very soon. Jac is busy with the post production of CruXtreme IV, he wants to release it next month. He’s also planning all sorts of nasty things to do to Dani in Agent Honey Trap beginning this week and later to Mila in Mole Deep Cover (provisional title). I wonder what’s going to happen to Le Femme De Chambre.

I think Maleficarum Excruciati exploded. It is the turn for 69 Année Érotique to turn into fantastic, colorful, exploding fireworks. Aventura is in pre production and Casa De Fieras is there, sticking its playful head over all of them. A lot is coming, including the release next month of Amy’s film Rucker. It’s so difficult to keep up with all of that!

RuckerKeyArt02.jpeg

And do not forget. We have our great END OF YEAR SALE!

20% DISCOUNT IF YOU GET TWO OR MORE OF OUR FILMS!

Downloads

DVDs

Barbazul, A Cold Blooded Killer

Barbazul01182623-1024x576.jpg

I recently posted December Belongs To The Twins Of Pain.

In that post I tell the story of how strangely linked are the lives of the two beautiful twins, Camille and Gabrielle, and Jac. That post caused some interesting reaction and comments.

Glenarvon At Crux Forums love it! I always liked the excellent acting and the good chemistry between all RFP ‘s artists.
I would like to know other backstage stories… about writing, filming, characters creation and development, actors formation and their experiences on set…

All through the time I’ve been doing this, I told a lot of background stories, so did Amy and Camille over the years, many times and all over the place, forums, websites, interviews, videos… Even Dani most recently.

I quote Jac a lot about what he’s planning and how, who he is working with and all he does with and to them. In that long held tradition, I have a very interesting anecdote about Amy’s second feature as director, Barbazul.

Barbazul00400700.gif

Veronique, one of the famous twins plays de role of Barbazul’s first wife.

When Jac was a teenager he had a girlfriend who was in love with the famous star of Hollywood, Tony Curtis. I think they saw all the movies with good old Tony. Jac particularly liked The Great Race, about the spectacular land race from New York to Paris in the early 20th century, the two main competitors being the handsome, dashing hero in white, The Great Leslie (Tony Curtis), and the dastardly, black-suited Professor Fate (Jack Lemmon). Jac loved that movie but not because of Tony, but because of Jack Lemon, who he also loved in Some Like It Hot. I digress.

When Jac learned that Tony Curtis was going to play Albert DeSalvo in The Boston Strangler, he was really curious, although he didn’t really know much about that case at that time. But Tony Curtis, the handsome, dashing, heroic and funny guy playing a vicious psychotic killer? That was something to watch.

Jac saw the movie, of course, and he was in awe of Curtis performance, and what most impressed Jac was the face DeSalvo had when strangling his victims, one scene in particular Jac remembers vividly. DeSalvo is strangling one of his victims, the camera closes up on him and focuses on the intensity of DeSalvo’s face, his cold unfeeling eyes as he takes the life of the young woman.

TonyCurtisStrangler.jpeg

When Amy asked Jac to play Barbazul for her second movie, she was very pleased in how he played Luis Montez in Sirwiñakuy, Jac thought of Tony Curtis. He decided to play Barbazul like Tony played DeSalvo. He wanted to give that cold eyes impression when he kills. Except for the first killing of course, that of his first wife, played by wonderful Veronique, one of the twins of the post that originated this response, when Jac kills Vero, he has a deranged face.

Barbazul01010303-1024x576.jpg

For the rest of the killings Jac became a cold eye killer and it was impressive. The amazing thing is that the French critic Philippe Chouvel wrote:

Barbazul (a contraction of Barba Azul, Bluebeard in Spanish) is interpreted by Jac Avila, terrifying to perfection, mixing Landru by his seductions (charming his prey), with an Albert DeSalvo side (the Boston Strangler, who killed a dozen women during the years 1962/1964).

Barbazul01273506-1024x576.jpg

This critic actually made a comparison between Jac’s Barbazul with Tony’s DeSalvo. But he also used the famous killer Landru to draw more comparisons.

Henri Désiré Landru was a French serial killer, nicknamed the Bluebeard of Gambais, who murdered at least seven women in the village of Gambais between December 1915 and January 1919. It sounds like the kind of story some people I know would… Is it possible that …? … hmmm … no I’m not going to ask. There’s too much on their plate right now.

Barbazul01415318-1024x576.jpg

When I read that review I was really touched. Jac was eXtremely pleased, he did not expect that someone would notice his obvious, to him, take on Tony Curtis DeSalvo.

Amy was static. She loved the review, specially the beginning where Phillipe says:

Could Bolivia be the new haven of independent cinema? Given the output of Pachamama Films in recent years … there’s no doubt.

Amy was glad she made that film for her second film as director. The film went to festivals, won a couple of awards, but most importantly it solidify Amy’s capacity as director. She’s now bordering the big time with her soon to be released Rucker.

Barbazul was also instrumental in making Mila a great actress. She had done a few scenes for Maleficarum before the production of Barbazul, but this film was her first huge movie as protagonist and she did a great job. The responsibility of carrying the film was in Jac, but Vero, Amy and Mila shared the weight of the female protagonists, but Mila had the load of the film itself.

Barbazul00341809-1024x576.jpg

I think this film deserves a huge audience and it just might get it. A lot is happening because of the release of Rucker. There’s a lot of interest in Amy’s previous work and this film will benefit from that, I’m sure. I’ll have more anecdotes soon.

While I wait to hear from the fantastic threesome, more posts from the past, September of 2019, when new productions were under way and Covid was not around yet:

Crux Extrema, three intense movies on their way

CruxExtremaSc02Tk21_0140_00142322-1024x576.jpeg

Crux Extrema I is well ahead in its post production. The plan is to release it at the beginning of October. In the meantime, the production of Crux Extrema II resumes this week and it will go on for the next two weeks. Immediately after that Crux Extrema III will enter production for at least two weeks as well. Both films should be in the can the first week of October. I expect their release before the end of the year.

Continue reading:

Crux Extrema Strikes Hard

CruxExtremaSc02Tk30_0157_00200712-1024x576.jpeg

Crux Extrema I is turning out to be an extremely sexy and visually striking movie. As dramatic as it is, and as extreme in its content, it’s also very playful. Dani and Jac had and obviously will have a lot of fun doing it and they can’t wait to get into the nity gritty of Crux Extrema II and Crux Extrema III.

Continue reading:

Working hard and loving it

CruxExtremaSc02Tk23_0142_00080811-1024x576.jpeg

The post production of Crux Extrema I is advancing nicely, the shooting of Crux Extrema II has three scenes in the can and a fourth scene is one third of the way there. The plans for more productions are well underway, Crux Extrema III and Agent Y are scheduled next and La Femme De Chambre right after those two, unless Simonne agrees to work on an Agent X style of film and the Inquisition movie Jac has in mind for her. We’ll know if that is happening in about two weeks.

Continue reading:

Hence The New Torments Begin

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0639_00030521-1024x576.jpg

Our Fearless Threesome Of Pain got together, finally, to begin the production of Agent Honey Trap. Still in the testing stages on the first day, this time it was the (un)dress rehearsal they were planning for last week but couldn’t do.

Dani tried two different outfits for Jac to take them off her. One a bit colorful and the other one all black.

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0638_00084807-1024x576.jpg

I think Jac decided to use the black one, it worked better for him visually and it was handier in taking it off. They also finished setting up the lights and rehearsed a bit of how the scene will begin, with Dani taken into the dungeon, Jac putting a chain around her neck, she’s handcuffed, real handcuffs, and they decided what Jac is going to use to beat her at the beginning and what they should take out of the set.

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0639_00040305-1024x576.jpg

It was also a good time for Jac to lay out the plans for next year and get the two principals to commit 100% to the cause. There are many films under development and Jac told his playmates that he wants to shoot three big budget films before September. 69 Année Érotique, Maleficarum Excruciti and Aventura, in that order. That’s after they shoot Agent Honey Trap, Deep Cover Mole (provisional title) and La Femme De Chambre.

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0639_00033500-1024x576.jpg

That’s 6 productions in a year! Is is doable? I asked myself and I’m sure Dani and Mila asked the same.

As an argument in his favor Jac mentioned that in between the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011, Amy and him produced The Via Crucis of Mila, Barbazul, Maleficarum and Le Marquis de la Croix and before 2011 was over, they released two of those films and began the pre production of Dead But Dreaming.

LeMarquisTeaseCaps01432308-1024x576.jpg

There are some conditions, of course, Locations, Cast, Scripts and most importantly BUDGET!

Although Jac can work without a script, he did it in Maleficarum, when he would show up in the set and pass around the pages with the dialogues of the actors playing the witnesses. They didn’t know what they were going to say before that. Jac had the entire story in his head and would change ideas while shooting. It was a tough experience for his entire crew. It was the first time all of them worked with Jac. Same for the cast of extras.

Maleficarum01014020.jpg

Notwithstanding, Jac is now concentrating on the production of Agent Honey Trap, where Dani will suffer a number of incredible tortures. I heard that yesterday, the first day of shooting of the movie, was incredibly productive. Jac was planning to work on one torture, different angles of the same, they ended up working on three tortures with a good number of angles and Jac needs more. Dani has more time next week to work, so, they will go on shooting until Thursday.

I know that Jac is planning a few seriously nasty tortures for her on the rack/ladder but differently from CruXtreme II. Dani looks amazing on that contraption, to be sure.

CEIISc07_0195_00125414-1024x576.jpg

Eulalia: Thighs forced wide, breasts pushed up, struggling and writhing will only increase her suffering – a perfect pose for a girl to be tortured, no wonder she’s screaming for real!

CruXtreme II and all of our films are now part of the big END OF YEAR SALE, 20% OFF if you get two or more of our films, at the same time, of course.

New Past Posts For Y'All

The New Comes In Full Force

CruxExtremaIITest_0172_00053518-1024x576.jpeg

Jac and Dani were busy the end of the week preparing to shoot Crux Extrema II, they will begin production this coming Monday and Mila agreed to appear in a cameo. At the same time arrangements are being made for the theatrical release and festival participation of Amy’s Pygmalion. We haven’t heard from her since she began the production of Rucker this past week. We don’t expect to hear from her until the middle of the month. Rucker is practically a Road Movie, it means that she’s traveling a lot because the location IS the highway.

Because of what happened during the shooting of Monxa Mala, when one principal cast member left the production, the need arose to think again on who’s going to be in Casa de Fieras (Menagerie), the film based on Jekyll and Hyde. One leading actress is Dani, of course, Mila seems to be taken the female leading role on that one. The other De Sade inspired story about to be produced, La Femme De Chambre, will have Dani as the leading actress.

Continue Reading:

What’s Going On?

MMMV2Sc25_0005_00014305-1024x576.jpeg

Another month flew by, really flew. I guess when people are busy, the relativity of time becomes all too obvious. While in the US people celebrate Labor Day, in Europe people return to work, and in the southern part of the world, spring begins to show its kind face.

I always keep track of how the films are doing on a monthly basis, some probably think it’s like an obsession, but it’s a lot more than that, it’s a way of looking at the past to predict the future. For a fourth month in a row, Monxa Mala retains its best seller status, followed by Mila À La Croix on second place, Passion of Isabel on third, JUSTINE on fourth and Maleficarum on the fifth place. It’s almost predictable at this point. We’ll see how Crux Extrema will do upon its release, but I’m pretty sure it will take the lead for a few months, as all new titles do.

Continue Reading:

Moving On

CruxExtremaSc02Tk21_0140_00140326-1024x576.jpeg

The production of Crux Extrema II has officially began on Wednesday in a rather slow and relaxed way, the way Jac likes to work these days. Making a ton of movies had that effect on him. He no longer gets stressed out during production, unless third parties are creating the stress, which happens from time to time. But it gets easier when he’s working with very few people, in this case three. Dani, Mila and himself. The second day will be only two people and it will remain like that for the rest of the production.

At the same time, the post production of Crux Extrema I is advancing. The footage is already in place and the selection of shots is going very fast. At last count, there are at least 3 hours and 20 minutes of footage to choose from. It was a lot more, but 15 min of film is already in rough cut, and another 30 minutes of screen time have already been selected. One hour and a half is still pre selected raw footage to be cut down. The idea is to have either an hour or a 90 minutes film, it will depend on how well the footage works.

Continue Reading:

THE BIG END OF YEAR SALE IS STILL ON BUT NOT FOR LONG!

DOWNLOAD our films!
20% OFF

https://bit.ly/1JADqCK"

Get our DVDs!
20% OFF

https://bit.ly/1PpswWE

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
https://bit.ly/1M7xmpu

Read More of What Is Going On:
https://redfeline.com/chronicles

Agent Honey Trap’s Journey Of Pain

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112194831-1-1024x572.jpg

A new movie, Agent Honey Trap, begins!

It was a cold day on Thursday of last week, December 17, of the ending year of our Lady of Suffering, 2022.

Dani and Mila arrived to the set at 2 30 PM sharp, as scheduled. Mila and Jac worked on setting the camera, sound recorder, the microphone in it’s boom and so on, Dani went in the dressing room to prepare herself, put some make up on, and change into the black dress she is going to wear for a very short while in the new film.

Dani was ready, it was Jac’s turn to go change into a black shirt, old fashion dressing pants and a colorful red tie… with dots.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112190424-1024x565.jpg

Jac was all set to work on the first take of Scene 03 in which Dani is dragged into the dark room set up to torture people, well some people, people in need of torturing, in other words, the torture room.

In that scene the Trapped Agent has her neck fasten to a hanging chain above her head, her wrists are already handcuffed behind her back.

The poor woman struggles as she’s forced into position and the chain is secured around her neck, chocking her.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112190723-1024x568.jpg

Once the chain is tightly holding the victim by her neck, the Red Tie Man begins to interrogate her. The woman refuses to divulge any information, she’s defiant, sometimes laughing at the man.

Jac lowers the top of Dani’s dress, exposing her breasts. “I’m going to make you sing the songs I want to hear” he tells her while grabbing her breasts. “Not on my playlist … Don’t touch me mother fucker” responds the sarcastic Trapped Agent.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112193534-1024x570.jpg

Jac’s intention was to only work on that first part of the scene, from the moment he takes Dani to chain her neck up to the beating with his favorite ridding crop.

There’s some dialogue there as well, not too long, but substantial, a lot of it improvised, and plenty of beatings with the ridding crop.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112193808-1024x575.jpg

The original plan was that after beating Dani’s back, breasts, legs, ass and using the crop to lower her panties, Jac was going to stop the action and then begin again with a different camera angle, which he did a couple of times, but then he went on, on the third take, all the way to setting up Dani on a very painful Strappado position with her cuffed wrists attached to the chain.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112193932-1024x574.jpg

Jac tortured Dani on the Strappado position, beating her back, her ass, behind her knees, “very painful” Dani commented.

After a lot of beating Jac proceeded to take Dani to the post right next to them, cuffing the struggling lady with her wrists behind the post on a standing position.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112194741-1024x571.jpg

Jac beat Dani with the crop at first, but the Trapped Agent wasn’t going to give in. She remained stubbornly defiant challenging her torturer to try his best. The Red Tie Man went to get a whip.

Jac whipped Dani until she went sliding down the post until hitting the ground.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112195157-1024x568.jpg

Not satisfied, Jac kicked Dani so she would be entirely down on the floor, beating her more as she struggled on the hard, dirty surface.

Jac then stripped Dani completely and whipped her naked body until it was marked all over and the tortured woman no longer reacted.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112195755-1024x574.jpg

After all that beating and torturing, Dani was left on the floor, tears streaming down her face to the dirty floor under her cheeks, she was breathing the dust under her and with pain all over her body but specially in her twisted shoulder as she waited for the magic word. “Scene!”

However, that was not the plan. They truly got into the action of the third scene and then went on to a fourth and a fifth scene. However, those scenes were not even on the production plan. Dani was going to be left on the Strappado position to wait for The Ghost (Mila) to arrive to put her to really serious torture.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112195724-1024x577.jpg

They will be back in the set on Monday to repeat the entire sequence from different angles and with two cameras. Dani will again suffer the chain tight around her neck, the beatings, the Strappado, more beatings, the post, the whipping, the kicking, the dirt under her face when she’s whipped on the ground, the pain on her shoulder, all of that but it will not end there, she will be pulled on her feet, her wrists will be chained over her head, to the sides of the post, she’ll be thoroughly whipped again and then, after all of that, The Ghost will show up to really begin the horrific torturing of the poor trapped helpless agent.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112190402-1024x571.jpg

Jac made some comments when he sent the pictures. He said that he arranged the footage on the timeline and saw that he had over an hour of good material. He then thought, this could be a film, from beginning to end, just like that. He then pondered, what if I make one film per day like this, fast, effective, rough… I could have 300 films per year.

That night Jac said to Dani “I want to make a thousand films with you” Dani cried out “Me TOOOOOO!”

And that was the very first production day of Agent Honey Trap. Now I wonder what will they come up with next week. I think Jac is on a roll.

DON’T FORGET WE HAVE A GREAT END OF YEAR SALE!

EndOfYearSale-1024x576.jpg

https://movies.redfeline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Jac tortured Dani on the Strappado position, beating her back, her ass, behind her knees, “very painful” Dani commented.
Yes, behind the knees is a very sensitive area, not to be overlooked by the expert Torturer!
After all that beating and torturing, Dani was left on the floor, tears streaming down her face to the dirty floor under her cheeks, she was breathing the dust under her and with pain all over her body but specially in her twisted shoulder as she waited for the magic word. “Scene!”

However, that was not the plan.
A very erotic twist, in more senses than one!
I've edited 'magic work' to 'magic word'.

While I wait for more news about the progress of the work in these uncertain times, more posts from the past. I go back to August 2019 when many of the films we have now began and when many plans were made and some were frustrated. That's how things always go. One of those posts have interesting videos. You may want to check them out.

Of Crux Extrema I and Other News

CruxExtremaSc02Tk30_0157_00095703-1024x576.jpg

The post production of Crux Extrema I is advancing a bit slower these days because of the many events that came up. Jac is busy giving interviews all over the place, appearing in newspaper magazines, one dedicated to Woodstock with a big picture of him from his hippie days.

Continue reading:

These Changing Times

Fantom0119.jpg

We’re living a different time now, totally different from the days when Amy and Jac were working on a series of movies for the Red Feline Pictures line, like FANTOM. Those no budget, two person cast and crew movies that were, and sometimes are, the base upon which bigger things were and are built.

However, as different as things are now, they are also very much the same. Dani and Jac are working on a series of movies for the Red Feline line, like Crux Extrema while also working on bigger things, much bigger things.

Amy’s film, Pygmalion, is getting ready for its theatrical release, but that’s not the only preoccupation in Jac’s or Amy’s mind. Amy has now gone into production of her new film, Rucker, while Jac is looking into a big environmental film because things are happening so fast in how we’re destroying the planet, that he is feeling the call, that almost divine call, to action.

Continue reading:

The New Times meet The Old

CruxExtremaSc02Tk25_0144_00091226-1024x576.jpg

Crux Extrema I is back on the editing table while Pygmalion got a postponement because a sudden film festival invitation opened up a new set of possibilities for a bigger promotion, but the postponement is only for a few weeks, the release is still on the works but with more going into it.

In Crux Extrema I the new meets the old. A contemporary story with medieval elements, which makes it a very intriguing movie to watch… unless of course you have an aversion to Tattoos, which will make this film unwatchable for you regardless of how extremely hot it is.

Dani goes through a lot of exciting things, she says they are very exciting for her, even if they are very painful, extremely uncomfortable, absolutely medieval, pretty weird, and so on. She gets beaten, whipped, scourged, pricked and beaten and whipped and scourged some more. All of it on top of the wheel’s rim. It’s interesting to see that Jac has Dani in many different positions and situations on the same devilish apparatus of pain. This is the first movie in the three part series Crux Extrema. Three different stories all with a beginning, an end and a unique plot.

Continue reading:

We continue to have our big END OF YEAR SALE!

EndOfYearSale-1024x576.jpg

You can get some great movies!

https://movies.redfeline.com

https://dvds.redfeline.com

From Pleasure To Pain

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112195007-1024x566.jpg

Jac was looking forward to begin the week in good form, with Honey Trap (Dani) under more gruesome torture and The Ghost (Mila), helping out bringing more misery to the tormented woman.

After the very productive first day of shooting three scenes of Agent Honey Trap, Jac was planning to milk the four day shooting schedule for all its worth, a very rousing week to say the least, and then the break for the Christmas holidays for the Threesome to spend time with family and friends and lovers.

Well, it’s not going to happen, no shooting this week, I haven’t been told about why, it doesn’t really matter, I’m sure there must be a very good reason; however; Jac must be sinking in the depths of despair and I can’t blame him.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112193932-1-1024x574.jpg

Eulalia @ Crux Forums: Margot said: Jac tortured Dani on the Strappado position, beating her back, her ass, behind her knees, “very painful” Dani commented. Yes, behind the knees is a very sensitive area, not to be overlooked by the expert Torturer!

It’s not the first time Jac went through some crisis before or during a production. I’m sure that during the next two weeks he’ll be enjoying some shows while putting his mind to work in the background. He does that too. Or maybe he’ll watch CNN to get all the bad news out there. But most likely he’ll be working out new ideas to make Dani suffer even more.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112195341-1024x575.jpg

Eulalia @ Crux Forums Margot said: After all that beating and torturing, Dani was left on the floor, tears streaming down her face to the dirty floor under her cheeks, she was breathing the dust under her and with pain all over her body but specially in her twisted shoulder as she waited for the magic word. “Scene!” However, that was not the plan. A very erotic twist, in more senses than one!

I cannot help but being a bit negative sometime, I asked myself, will Jac and his playmates return to the set next year to continue the film? They might go back to the set after Christmas, perhaps, or maybe in the first days of next year. I don’t know.

At least Jac has some extra time to sit at the editing table (a computer now) and work on CruXtreme IV.

CXIVSc04_0402_00142926-1024x576.jpg

Mila after an extended whipping in CruXtreme IV

Our END OF YEAR SALE continues, you can buy great films with a 20% discount if you buy 2 or more… at the same time, of course.

One film worth a good look is the very erotic and beautifully shot Romana Crucifixa Est.

RomanaCrucifixaTrailer03HD-low.gif

Amy suffers a nasty crucifixion in Romana Crucifixa Est

Download our films

Get the DVDs

While I wait for news, hopefully good ones, I have more posts from the past.

Breaking News

MMMV2Sc22_9992_00072410-1024x576.jpg

Well, a new month is beginning and a lot is happening right now. Maleficarum Monxa Mala reigns supreme as the best seller of the past month, followed by Mila À La Croix. In third place is JUSTINE and still making waves out there. The Passion of Isabel is fourth and in the fifth place is our ALL TIME best seller Maleficarum.

Continue Reading:

More News From Margot

CruxExtrema_0111_00011127-1024x576.jpg

There’s a bit of a frenzy going on in our end. Amy is terribly busy preparing to start shooting Rucker in a few days, while Jac is cutting Crux Extrema I, getting ready to start shooting Crux Extrema II and revising the script for Casa De Fieras (Menagerie) There are other scripts in development as well, maybe some other script may get the green light ahead of the rest.

At the same time, all systems are GO for the theatrical release of Amy’s film Pygmalion, which includes working on the trailers, key art, (for the posters) and all the promotion work which will be in full throttle in a few days. There will be a lot of TV exposure in the coming weeks.

Continue Reading:

The Rack and its possibilities

CruxExtremaTest03_0174_00050914-1024x576.jpg

Last Monday, August 5th, Jac and Dani were busy setting up a new style of The Rack, which will be used to put poor Dani to the extremes in the next production of Crux Extrema II.

After setting up, they went ahead and tried it, to see how uncomfortable and painful it can be and, at the same time, how safe. Safety is important in our world. Dani was very pleased, the pain and discomfort were bearable, to a point. She wondered how it would be with the heat from below and the lash from above.

Continue Reading:

Our End Of Year Sale Is Still Going Strong But Not For Long

DOWNLOAD our films!
20% OFF

Get our DVDs!
20% OFF

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

I continue waiting to hear from the Threesome of Pain and Pleasure, their pain is his pleasure and vice versa. While I wait I'm busy busy returning posts from the past to our most pleasurable site. It looks like I'll be doing a lot of Monxa Mala for the next few days.

Here you have three of them.

Julia, The Perfectly Sadomasochist Novice

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00522224-1024x576.jpg

She loves to torture, but she loves to be tortured even more

Julia, played by Stephanie, arrives to the dungeon with Leticia, they are friends, and she participated of the pagan feast Leticia organized at the monastery.

As Julia watches Leticia being whipped for her transgressions, she notices Barbara’s closeness to the Monk. That’s a clue for the young woman as to what can make her life at the dungeons more to her extreme taste. She has to get into the monk’s heart and mind, as she just saw Barbara do when she reached into the Monk’s pants to please him while he had his eyes fixed on Leticia suffering under the whip.

Continue Reading:

Martina, The Healer – Problem Solver

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00490023.jpg

Martina, played by Graciela, knows her place. She has been with the Mad Monk the longest. She’s in charge of healing those nuns and novices who pass by the dungeons to be chastised and to send them back to the monastery as healthy as they arrived days, maybe weeks, before.

Continue Reading:

Justa, The Loyal and Faithful Servant

MaleficarumMonxaMalaTheFilm_00405415.jpg

When Leticia arrives to the dungeons of the Holy Office, she brings Justa with her, one of Leticia’s family servants who was sent to the monastery to take care of the young mistress needs. Being the daughter of the Marquise has its privileges.

Justa is as loyal and trustworthy as a woman of her condition can be. She’s indigenous to those lands conquered by the Spaniards.

Continue Reading:

The End Of Year Sale is reaching its timely end. You still have a chance to get 2 or more of our films with a nice 20% discount!

DOWNLOAD our films!
20% OFF

Get our DVDs!
20% OFF

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

Hello,
As one of your many favorite fans. When will Agent Honey Trap be released?
I would love a film with Amy & Mila again. Maybe a story as captured tourists sold into slavery?
Your thoughts?
Thank you so much for your beautiful films!
THX

The Torments Of Hope

Xmas2021b-1024x442.jpg

The Threesome of Painful Joy are entering that period of time when everyone goes nuts because of totally nonessential urgencies and yet so traditional and imperative, ’tis the season of merriment, family reunions, eating and drinking.

Dani and Mila are most likely running around getting all those presents and ingredients for the family dinner while Jac, after doing some editing, is shopping for the cats while hoping that, after all the merriment is over, his faithful and daring playmates will return to the dungeon for more pressing and eXtremely essential naughty pursuits.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112194741-1-1024x571.jpg

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Our contrarian friend Nietzsche, does not think that expecting the worst and hoping for the best is such a good idea. For him it’s better to simply wait for the worst, which is fine if you are the trapped agent waiting for the worst still to come. It’s different for Jac who is hoping that Monday all three risqué members of the cast and crew working in the new film, Agent Honey Trap, will be in the set so The Red Tie Man can continue torturing Honey Trap the way he has it planned.

AgentHoneyTrapTestScreenShot20211112195014-1024x575.jpg

Thx113888 Hello, As one of your many favorite fans. When will Agent Honey Trap be released? I would love a film with Amy & Mila again. Maybe a story as captured tourists sold into slavery? Your thoughts? Thank you so much for your beautiful films! THX

Agent Honey Trap is currently in production, as you can see from what I’ve been posting lately. The filming of the new movie just started, so it will take at least two to three weeks to complete the production. Then comes the post production which can take months.

We have three other films in post production: CruXtreme IV – Second Roommate, CruXtreme V – Playmates and Crux Simplex (For Two). It will be a while before Agent Honey Trap is released. If I were to guess, maybe it will be ready in the middle of next year.

CXIVSc08_0452_00160911-1024x576.jpg

As far as Amy returning to work as an actress, I don’t see that as a possibility, for many reasons. I know Jac is writing a script with Amy, Camille and Gabrielle in mind for the lead characters, but that’s a film to be produced in the US and for the mainstream market, like Rucker and Pygmalion. In that particular story Amy would play an attorney caught in a bizarre series of brutal murders. These days Amy is very busy with the release next month of her latest film Rucker.

RuckerKeyArt02.jpeg

There are many films in the production line for next year, four of them big budget, mainstream movies, Maleficarum Excruciati, Casa De Fieras, 69 Année Érotique and Aventura. And three of sadistic stories, Agent Honey Trap, Deep Cover Mole and La Femme De Chambre for our Red Feline market. Maybe La Femme will also be produce for the mainstream market. It sounds like a truly artsy movie where Jac will actually attempt to recreate Vermeer’s visual environment.

FemmeDeChambreTests_3470-765x1024.jpg

I now leave you with a very pretty song that brings me home, where I will be soon, and it also takes me to the time I was in Hungary with Jac writing a script.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Great Year 2022.

Legyetek jók, ha tudtok (Be good if you can)
Napoleon Boulevard

Oly nehéz most jónak lenni, El se tudnád képzelni, Annyi mindent meg kell tenni, De nem ígérem, hogy jó leszek. Az az egy fontos: legyetek jók most, Már nem kell túl sok a holnaphoz; Legyen szent most nekünk a játék, Legalább egyszer még!

Being good is so hard right now You couldn’t even imagine There’s so much to do But I won’t promise to be good The one important thing is: be good now There’s not much left until tomorrow Let the game be sacred for us again Just one more time!

The END OF YEAR SALE CONTINUES... FOR A LITTLE WHILE MORE!

DOWNLOAD our films!
20% OFF

Get our DVDs!
20% OFF

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

Bring It On!

2021 is becoming part of history, not a good part, an awful part, but the unpleasant year was not all bad, there were some bits here and there that made it bearable.

We’re hoping that next year will be a little better, we can’t hope for a lot more than that. Things are not very promising out there. But in our world of eXtreme naughtiness we eXpect to do a lot even if Jac at this time is going through a pessimistic time.

The last week of the year had some action, which made us happy, particularly Jac who’s mood improved but not more than 20%.

The naughty playmates returned to the set for another very productive and very intense day of shooting for Agent Honey Trap.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211228171955.jpg

Mila enters the scene as the infamous and cruel but sexy The Ghost

I was preparing a nice post to close the year when our site went off. WordPress has its issues. Now that it is back I will be writing the post I was preparing; but from memory. I hope I remember all the brilliant things I wrote.

In the meantime let me wish you all a Happy New Year!

RFPIXNewYear2022.gif

It’s fucking happening again!

AgentHoneyTrapSc03_0652_00010310-1024x576.jpg

A new day, a new year, but everything else is the same. Same intentions, same frustrations, same old, same old.

I have a reason to say Intentions and not Plans, in our case. Before we experienced the frustrating issues with our chronicles site, I had a post ready to publish right after the Christmas holiday. It didn’t happen, it got lost in WordPress hell. I’m still thinking that we should go back to good old html.

Anyhow, one thing I remember from the lost post is an exchange Jac and Dani had a few days before I wrote that brilliant piece of analysis:

Jac: In the meantime I made some conceptual changes. I don’t have plans for next year, I have Intentions. They will turn into Plans when the conditions are more stable.

Dani: It’s better to have plans, because then we work on them to make them happen. Intentions will stay as such, as intentions.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20211112193003.jpg

Jac’s comment to Dani, via messenger, came about because of his frustration when the scheduled production time for the week before Christmas was postponed until after the holidays. Jac was near despair. “It’s fucking happening again” he cursed to himself.

When they finally returned to the set, right after Christmas, it was only for two days, not four, like Jac had planned, so he added to his previous assessment a more dire prediction:

Jac: The situation went down another notch, I no longer have Intentions for next year, I can only have a wait and see stance.

It didn’t get much better after that. But the Red Feline Team managed to shoot a lot of footage for Agent Honey Trap in the three days of production they had before the year ended.

AgentHoneyTrapSc03_0652_00040417.jpg

Thx113888 @ CruxForums: Thank you so much for your detailed response and I so look forward to the new productions as they are released. Happy Holidays and my best for the New Year. May it be prosperous and joyful.

As I mentioned before, we have a bunch of productions on the post production timeline and Jac is advancing with them at a good pace.

He doesn’t count editing as a plan. He doesn’t plan post production, he just does it, period. He can spend the entire Year of Our Tortured Lady 2022 editing all the backlog movies and he would be very happy doing just that; however he wants to make more movies and he’s facing the frustrations of not being able to really plan anything as he used to do.

The conditions these days are not in his favor. There are personal issues that prevent some in the team to fully commit to a tight schedule. The world is returning to the initial days of the pandemic instead of returning to normal and as I said not long ago, Jac doesn’t believe we’ll ever return to how things were in 2019.

We’re living the new times and those new times are not manageable, thus he rather goes for a wait and see attitude.

AgentHoneyTrapSc03_0652_00034622.jpg

Jac is looking into all the projects he has in mind for the future, he’ll look into how likely it is for any of those productions to actually go from development to pre production and when is a reasonable time for them to go into production.

Jac will tell his playmates what to expect once he makes his evaluation. It will happen soon after they return to the set to continue shooting Agent Honey Trap early next week.

I wish I could be inside Jac’s mental process to understand more. I know he’s going through something he’s not sharing with anyone and it cannot be easy to deal with and it doesn’t have to do with his health, or anything like that, it is more personal.

What I can say is that I’m impressed with Mila’s portrayal of The Ghost. She’s making the character a very playful, sexually enthralling and extremely cruel young lady. Kudos to her.

AgentHoneyTrapSc03_0652_00033606.jpg

Our End Of Year Sale is, still going on until either Jac or Amy decide to take it off and it might happen anytime soon.

BTW, on Jan 4th, 2022 you’ll be able to watch Rucker on @amazonprimevideo and @itunes

You can check the progress of the release in FB, there are some very nice making off videos there:

rucker2keyart.jpeg

ssmith2010 post_id=8903 time=1641303999 user_id=247 said:
Just wanted to let everyone on this forum know that while looking at the new releases on Amazon, turns out that Amy Hesketh's "Rucker" has been released! I've rented it (but haven't seen it yet, so no review) but definitely worth supporting someone who has created such great content and has done to much to support this forum!

Congrats and good luck, Amy!

Great!

I've been announcing the impending release of Rucker and now it is out there!

You can also watch it in our Vimeo channel:

And in iTunes as well.

The next release will be Pygmalion, also Amy's. It will get the theatrical treatment in April, in Bolivia and in September in the US.

And after that amazon, Vimeo and elsewhere.

Amy Strikes Again!

rucker2keyartb.jpg

Rucker, Amy’s new film is out!​

A female filmmaker explores her own homicidal nature when a mass serial killer recruits her help to complete his masterpiece: A connect-the-dots roadmap portrait of his ex-wife composed of the women he’s killed who resemble her. Starring Corey Taylor (lead singer of Slipknot), Alicia Taylor, Jessica Cameron, Bobby C. King, Cheyenna Lee.

You can view it at Amazon Prime

RuckerScreenShot20220104110851-1024x441.jpg

And at Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom