News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I Ask You To Please Understand That Some Members
May Be Strapped For Cash
I Understand This Because I’m Financially Strapped
And For That Reason
I Cannot Donate Any More Money
And For The Record, I Did Donate $25 On October 17th
Fully understandable, we are in general facing difficult financial (and other issues) times. Thanks for making this project known, that is also worth a lot! :)

I Ask You To Please Understand That Some Members
May Be Strapped For Cash
I Understand This Because I’m Financially Strapped
And For That Reason
And For The Record, I Did Donate $25 On October 17th
I understand that the economic conditions may be keeping folks from giving large contributions, but how about everybody just pre-order the download or DVD? We get 100 download pre-orders, and we get over the 10K level.

If there is some other reasons other than the economy, what are they?

I understand that the economic conditions may be keeping folks from giving large contributions, but how about everybody just pre-order the download or DVD? We get 100 download pre-orders, and we get over the 10K level.

I Don’t Know If Its Anything Else But The Economy
But All I Can Do Is Give It Some Time
They Are Still Two Weeks Left
Before The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive
From Pachamama Films
Comes To A Close
I Said It Before And I’ll Say It Again
I Have Been Doing Everything I Can
To Make This Dream A Reality
Like Posting Such On Facebook Groups
On Mostly In Left-Wing Political Groups
And Other Such Things
On Facebook And Twitter

P.S If I Am Being Repetitive
I Ask You To Please Forgive Me

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    359.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

For Those Of Us Living In The USA,
Another Possible Reason Is
We In The USA
Have A Holiday Coming Up Called Thanksgiving
I Guess That Could Be Another Reason
But I Might Be Wrong

.....and I will copy Iconoclasts offer..... :)

Hi, Margot,
I saw in Reddit.com (sub: crucifixion_fetish) a mention of the work in progress on the movie “Seditiosa”; actually poor advertising of the movie and for the help with the fundraising the project via indiegogo. Knowing that the users of that sub-reddit (crucifixion) are almost 6K, why hasn't thought about these alternative channels instead of insisting on the small number of Forum users (how many? maybe 800?). Friendliness

Hi, Margot,
I saw in Reddit.com (sub: crucifixion_fetish) a mention of the work in progress on the movie “Seditiosa”; actually poor advertising of the movie and for the help with the fundraising the project via indiegogo. Knowing that the users of that sub-reddit (crucifixion) are almost 6K, why hasn't thought about these alternative channels instead of insisting on the small number of Forum users (how many? maybe 800?). Friendliness
Thanks' for the tip, we need to reach out to as many alternative channels as possible. I am sure that Margot will deal with it. It is also very much appreciated and important that as many CF members as possible inform in as many channels as possible, spread 'the good news'! :)

Please, also continue informing when the film is released. Promotion takes time. Let's make it possible for Margot & team to make this film a success! (Then maybe there will be a Seditiosa 2?)

Hi, Margot,
Did that post appear for you? I was the one who posted it, but it didn’t seem to actually show up on the subreddit page afterward.

All Those Pieces Of Silver

LeMarquisTeaseCaps00024210-1024x576.jpg

We are going through some exciting times, Erix is flying back from NY to Bolivia, carrying some of the goods we need for Seditiosa, like what I call the prototype of a Roman Uniform, upon which we will improve and which we will use as a model for others. He’s also bringing 4 helmets, that we know we have to work with to make them look the part and we can use them as models for others to be made as well. Who knows, we might start an industry of costumes rentals for holy week. Erix is also bringing some equipment, extra bulbs for our lights and a lot of make up effects materials. Money well spent, I think.

We’re not even half way of our goal of 25,000 and people wonder, I suspect, where will all that money go? Do we have enough to make the film? A good film? A great film?

The old adage in filmmaking says, to make a film you need money and time. Although for the French all you need is a girl and a gun, but that’s besides the point.

OlaMakingOf4118.jpg

The question now is how much money and how much time. We have a pretty good idea of how much time we need to shoot Seditiosa.

We don’t have a breakdown yet, but in our experience we know that a film like this can take 4 to 6 weeks to shoot, depending on the locations and the length of the script. Three normal pages take a day to shoot. A 90 page script should take 30 days to shoot, roughly, of course. We don’t shoot 7 days a week, even God needed a day to rest, and the normal working schedule would be 5 days per week, which give us a 6 weeks of production time.

We know how much money we have in our treasury box so far, as of this writing, we have $8,955. That’s good enough to get us going, but not enough to get us through comfortably. Cutting corners seems to be the way to go right now. The question is, which corners?

IndieGoGo20221123145538-1024x337.png

wanttoknowmore: I understand that you aren’t where you want or need to be in the funding for Seditiosa. What I don’t understand is why you are diverting funds from film sales or other sources to the 69 movie. Should the Seditiosa movie not be the priority for available funds? If I am reading this on Crux Forum, I would not think Seditiosa is that important to you.

69 Année Érotique is a film that has been in the works long before Seditiosa was even an idea.

We don’t divert funds, we work in different ways for different projects. The sales of our films cover our operational expenses, mostly, regardless if we are producing or not. Part of the operational expenses is the payroll, which includes our three protagonists who get a weekly pay regardless of what they do in that time.

As an example of how we work I can say that all the CruXtreme films were made within our operational expenses because it was made in one location, Jac’s house.

Those and other films were made under the same system, no extra expenses, just what we normally have to spend during the year.

CXVThePlaymates03000527b.gif

We are not going to be using funds in 69 Année Érotique that we’re not using already. The main location is Jac’s house. The other interior locations are two clubs that are sponsoring the film, we don’t spend money there, we get resources, publicity and perhaps some extra money. The main cast and crew that will work in 69 Année Érotique will work in Seditiosa and they were already hired for 69 Année Érotique a while ago. We make deals with them for three, four projects, not one. They are what we consider the Over The Line expenses because regardless of what we do, they are already covered.

69 Année Érotique is the kind of film that we use to get sponsors who give us resources, like plane tickets, or hotel rooms, or cases of beers, or cash because they appear in the film. In Sirwiñakuy we had a club, two restaurants, a major hotel, an airline, and more. It’s like this, if a beer company gives us 50 cases of beers, that’s 300 dollars we save that we can use for something in the production. Unfortunately we can’t have product placement in Seditiosa, not even if we had a last supper scene where, in theory, we could have a wine company pay something to appear in the film.

Sirwinakuy301.jpg

We’re already spending money in Seditiosa. Just last Thursday we spent over 600 in New York for stuff we need for the film, which will be here on Thursday because Erix is bringing it. We’re planning to spend another 500 up north again soon, for some other stuff that another member of our team will be bringing at the end of December.

Jimbob: I like to think of 69as a key fundraising vehicle for Seditiosa, with the proceeds from 69 going to help the production for Seditiosa. Is that fair to say, Margot?

69 Année Érotique might come out after Seditiosa, just like Pygmalion is coming out very long after we released Justine.

Pygmalion was shot first, in August, and Justine in December of 2015. Justine was released the year later, in October 2016. Pygmalion will be released in March 2023. However, the proceeds from Pygmalion will help cover lots and lots of expenses next year.

PygmalionPromo1344.jpg

What 69 Année Érotique will do is help get a lot of people interested working in Seditiosa because as soon as we start production, we’ll be in the press a lot and we’ll be a very attractive production company.

We need lots of extras and many will really work hard to get a role because of us appearing all over the news like we did so many times before.

LaPrensaInside101214.jpg

Jac is working on the scheduling for 69 and preparing the assets to release Double Cross. He’ll have that ready today.

We will prepare and upload the materials to Flickrocket beginning tomorrow and it should be at the store by the weekend, and the moment that film goes in the market, our nice sale ends.

The rest of the week is going to be full of meetings and organization work for both films. In two weeks we’ll start production and we won’t stop until both films are in the can before the end of February, Shekhina willing.

DoubleCross_00255705-1024x576.jpg

How about if a couple of people get a download of Seditiosa, right now, for 25 bucks to get us over the 9,000 line? Right NOW!

Tomorrow we will be working towards crossing the 10,000 line… and then…

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us make Seditiosa possible!

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films
20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail
20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Thanks' for the tip, we need to reach out to as many alternative channels as possible. I am sure that Margot will deal with it. It is also very much appreciated and important that as many CF members as possible inform in as many channels as possible, spread 'the good news'! :)

Please, also continue informing when the film is released. Promotion takes time. Let's make it possible for Margot & team to make this film a success! (Then maybe there will be a Seditiosa 2?)

Unfortunately I am tapped out on this pretty much. I did both the download and the DVD, and made enough extra contributions so the whole thing was about 3% of the total. As much as I am looking forward to the film (I have wanted to see something like this for a long time, too), I really can't justify any more at this time.

Unfortunately I am tapped out on this pretty much. I did both the download and the DVD, and made enough extra contributions so the whole thing was about 3% of the total. As much as I am looking forward to the film (I have wanted to see something like this for a long time, too), I really can't justify any more at this time.

And we're very, very grateful for your support, we're going to work very hard to meet you expectations and that of others for Seditiosa. It will be a unique film, indeed. We just hope to find more amazing people like you. The more the better.

We do know that when Seditiosa comes out a lot of people will want to see it and we hope that the film will reach thousands, hundreds of thousands... maybe, dare I say it? Millions.

We're very excited on how things are going now and we do see some good, solid support. That backing is pushing us to move the project forward and that's what we are doing.

Thank you and all those people here who are encouraging us in this incredibly challenging and rewarding adventure.

I Understand That,
I Too Am Tapped Out
And For That Reason

I Was So Busy From Do All Sorts Of Stuff
With The Seditiosa Film Project Fund Drive
That The Thanksgiving Holiday Nearly Slipped My Mind.
Please Know I'm Not Complaining. I Just Thought I Tell You This
I Stick To My Guns When I Said Two Weeks Ago
Because I Believe With All My Heart
That My Posting Such On Facebook Groups
On Mostly In Left-Wing Political Groups
Might Have Helped Make That Happen

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 60
Did that post appear for you? I was the one who posted it, but it didn’t seem to actually show up on the subreddit page afterward.
Hold up, let me check. I'll make sure it didn't get caught in the spam filter!

Ok, so it's showing to me on multiple accounts, but it only has three upvotes. It's not a high traffic place, it's mostly a funnel towards cruxforums from reddit, if someone happens to be looking for crux on reddit first. I can pin a post if you really want advertisement, but I need to do it in a way that doesn't break reddit's CoC

Back
Top Bottom