News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com

I feel like it was just yesterday that I wrote We're in October! ... and now October is gone! So freaking fast, really, Halloween is in the past! I didn't even see it happen.

Jac and his extremely lovely Divas, ended the month having a terrific and gut-wrenching fun time in the set, but only for a couple of days a week. As you all know, Dani hosts a TV show, which, during the pandemic lockdown she was recording her part in the show at home and at her most convenient hours. However, beginning a week ago or so, the TV station decided to try to go back to normal by holding two shows LIVE, from the Studio, on Monday and Tuesday and record the rest of the weekly shows every Tuesday, also at the TV studio.

Dani has to have different and complex hairdos, different clothing, as well as different make-up for every daily show. That's 5 changes of hair styles! On Wednesday she can go back to the way she has her hair in the film she's working on with Jac. This will be the routine until at least the end of this year; thus, Dani has only three weekdays free to work on the new Red Feline productions.

Nonetheless, the current production, Crux Simplex For Two, is advancing at a dizzying pace regardless of the number of days used to work on it. The energetic and crazy stride of the production has to do with the lack of complicated apparatus to deal with. There's only the post, an assorted number of chains and shackles hanging from the post and attached to the walls as well as the obligatory variety of whips which Jac wields with spirited enthusiasm on the two beautiful victims he has trapped in his dungeon, simultaneously!

So incredibly effective is the production that in one day the two captive girls in inescapable peril had their feet chained up, beaten in true <strong>Bastinado</strong> form, their arms set up in the cruel Strappado position, their naked bodies flogged mercilessly .... and more!

Needless to say, I will have a lot to report on what happened, what is happening and what will be happening in the days to come.

A promising new film is breaking through the limitations of a worsening world pandemic, presidential elections in the US and Bolivia, which promise to be contentiously tumultuous at best, sudden bouts with the flu, if not something else, difficult, even painful family issues and so on and so forth. Not an easy time, certainly.

While the orgiastic production of the Crux Simplex For Two is fiercely moving forward, the frenetic post production of two other films is going just as fervid.

CruXtreme IV is going through the careful and time consuming selection of shots but I received the news that the opening scene of this film is already in fine cut, with music, title, credits and all that Jazz.

Mila looks totally gorgeous on her new solo film, a very strange movie, indeed, where the ladder and another of our classic instruments of torture last seen in Maleficarum is put to graphically stupendous and original use. Mila returns to making movies, in true beautiful form, more than a year after she participated in the production of Monxa Mala.

It looks like the heroine of such classics as Maleficarum, Le Marquis De La Croix, Barbazul, Dead But Dreaming, Ollala, Justine and Pygmalion, will be working on many, many more films in the next few years. She'll close this year working with Dani, once more, sharing the pain and, yes, the pleasure, on a new addition to the CruXtreme Series.

In CruXtreme III - The Callback, after all the tortures I mentioned in previous posts, Dani suffers the barbaric nailing of her hands to the wooden crossbar, thus beginning a dreadful and bloody crucifixion that can only get shockingly and painfully nastier.

CruXtreme III is also advancing in post production. At least 50 minutes of the third film in this series in already in its First Cut, some of it even in fine cut. It will take some time still, but it's getting there.

zaniaqwerty You know guys after seeing your work for all these years I'm tempted to make plans to go to Bolivia with my Camera and Gore effects experience and writing skills... and my money and maybe collaborate.

Not too many people can resist the temptation. Amy herself, after watching Martyr at a film festival, was not only tempted, but drawn to join Jac in the adventure that made her world famous as director, script writer, producer and actress. I can say the same for Dani, who heard about Jac and his vampire movie, Dead But Dreaming, left for Spain for a year or so, returned to Bolivia, saw Justine at the Cinemateca and contacted Jac saying: I want to work in your films!... Dani is now working in all of Jac's new films, not only as an actress, but she's showing her talents as Producer, Assistant Director, Make-Up Artist, Assistant Gaffer, and Camera Operator.

Anything can happen, but it's not up to Jac for the first step in this. Actually, he can't remember when was the last time he went after someone, for professional or personal reasons. They all come to him. He is, after all, a mesmerizing vampire.

In CruXtreme II - The Roommate, Dani is all set across the rack, her head dangling outside the side of the rack, her wrists and ankles attached to the nasty ropes to the opposite extremes of the torture gadget, her legs spread wide apart, thus expose for more torture.

Download CruXtreme II - The Roommate

And now, more from the first official review of CruXtreme I - The Playroom

More Performance than Plot

by Rich Moreland, September 2020​

One-Man Crew
[/center]

For fans with a technical interest in filmmaking, Jac elaborated on what it’s like to work within a confined environment. By the way, he references CX I’s follow-up films, CX II and CX III.

“For the first two films in this series I used only one camera which I had to move a lot for all of the angles I have on each scene, I used a tripod and a crane, depending of the kind of shot I wanted.

“In the current film (CX III) I’m using two cameras, the Canon that I move a lot, setting it up on the tripod or the crane, depending on the kind of shot I want, and a 4K GoPro that [is] above the cross to get a bird’s wide angle view of the scenes.”

Continue Reading:

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CruXtremeITheFilm_01020229.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

Why don't you make a film about how Dani got into making films of torture and execution. I can imagine a full length foreign language film in the same market as Blue is the Warmest Colour. It tells the story of a strong willed young woman who doesn't take shit from anyone , who can take care of herself, who is intelligent. charismatic, charming and protects her friends from their asshole boyfriends, yet she is drawn to act out being a victim of torture and crucifixion. I want to know what makes this character tick.
I think some of the dialogue between her and the film maker/ executioner would be good. I imagine her telling him with softly spoken threat about how his balls would be removed if he actually drew real blood from her, showing the audience that despite all the visuals of her suffering the death of a Martyr , Depite the fact that she is acting the part of a victim. she has most of the control in the relationship

Camille as a victim of crucifixion is quite intoxicating. Her performances at each stage of her crucifixion are captivating, realistically portraying the suffering, fear and final acceptance of her fate. I was able to photoshop your posted image (thank you) with this result.
Your posting lead me to seek special moments from several of Camille's 'Via Crucis" series of films (there were 10 in all).
Camille jerking and twisting as she's being nailed in VC Camille #8 is extremely realistic and quite erotic. Her portrayed suffering as first her right foot then her left foot are nailed are riveting (pardon the pun).

Attachments

• ViaCrucisCamille #8 02.png
    ViaCrucisCamille #8 02.png
    538 KB · Views: 550
  • ViaCrucisCamille #8 03.png
    ViaCrucisCamille #8 03.png
    782.8 KB · Views: 468
  • ViaCrucisCamille #8 04.png
    ViaCrucisCamille #8 04.png
    449.7 KB · Views: 494
Your posting lead me to seek special moments from several of Camille's 'Via Crucis" series of films (there were 10 in all).
Camille jerking and twisting as she's being nailed in VC Camille #8 is extremely realistic and quite erotic. Her portrayed suffering as first her right foot then her left foot are nailed are riveting (pardon the pun).
One of the most erotic (to me) scenes from Camille's captivating series of Crucifixion films is from Via Crucis #2. After suffering a brutal whipping, Camille is lowered to her knees on the floor. Releasing her arms, her executioner ties her arms to the patibulum which has been placed on her torn and bleeding shoulders. She is dragged to her feet and whipped to force her to struggle bleeding and semi naked through (imaginery) crowd of spectators.

Attachments

• ViaCrucisCamille #2 4 .png
    ViaCrucisCamille #2 4 .png
    388.1 KB · Views: 488
This second vidcap shows Camille returning to her place of crucifixion after staggering under the weight of her patibulum.

I feel like it was just yesterday that I wrote We're in October! ... and now October is gone! So freaking fast, really, Halloween is in the past! I didn't even see it happen.

Jac and his extremely lovely Divas, ended the month having a terrific and gut-wrenching fun time in the set, but only for a couple of days a week. As you all know, Dani hosts a TV show, which, during the pandemic lockdown she was recording her part in the show at home and at her most convenient hours. However, beginning a week ago or so, the TV station decided to try to go back to normal by holding two shows LIVE, from the Studio, on Monday and Tuesday and record the rest of the weekly shows every Tuesday, also at the TV studio.

Dani has to have different and complex hairdos, different clothing, as well as different make-up for every daily show. That's 5 changes of hair styles! On Wednesday she can go back to the way she has her hair in the film she's working on with Jac. This will be the routine until at least the end of this year; thus, Dani has only three weekdays free to work on the new Red Feline productions.

Nonetheless, the current production, Crux Simplex For Two, is advancing at a dizzying pace regardless of the number of days used to work on it. The energetic and crazy stride of the production has to do with the lack of complicated apparatus to deal with. There's only the post, an assorted number of chains and shackles hanging from the post and attached to the walls as well as the obligatory variety of whips which Jac wields with spirited enthusiasm on the two beautiful victims he has trapped in his dungeon, simultaneously!

So incredibly effective is the production that in one day the two captive girls in inescapable peril had their feet chained up, beaten in true <strong>Bastinado</strong> form, their arms set up in the cruel Strappado position, their naked bodies flogged mercilessly .... and more!

Needless to say, I will have a lot to report on what happened, what is happening and what will be happening in the days to come.

A promising new film is breaking through the limitations of a worsening world pandemic, presidential elections in the US and Bolivia, which promise to be contentiously tumultuous at best, sudden bouts with the flu, if not something else, difficult, even painful family issues and so on and so forth. Not an easy time, certainly.

While the orgiastic production of the Crux Simplex For Two is fiercely moving forward, the frenetic post production of two other films is going just as fervid.

CruXtreme IV is going through the careful and time consuming selection of shots but I received the news that the opening scene of this film is already in fine cut, with music, title, credits and all that Jazz.

Mila looks totally gorgeous on her new solo film, a very strange movie, indeed, where the ladder and another of our classic instruments of torture last seen in Maleficarum is put to graphically stupendous and original use. Mila returns to making movies, in true beautiful form, more than a year after she participated in the production of Monxa Mala.

It looks like the heroine of such classics as Maleficarum, Le Marquis De La Croix, Barbazul, Dead But Dreaming, Ollala, Justine and Pygmalion, will be working on many, many more films in the next few years. She'll close this year working with Dani, once more, sharing the pain and, yes, the pleasure, on a new addition to the CruXtreme Series.

In CruXtreme III - The Callback, after all the tortures I mentioned in previous posts, Dani suffers the barbaric nailing of her hands to the wooden crossbar, thus beginning a dreadful and bloody crucifixion that can only get shockingly and painfully nastier.

CruXtreme III is also advancing in post production. At least 50 minutes of the third film in this series in already in its First Cut, some of it even in fine cut. It will take some time still, but it's getting there.

Not too many people can resist the temptation. Amy herself, after watching Martyr at a film festival, was not only tempted, but drawn to join Jac in the adventure that made her world famous as director, script writer, producer and actress. I can say the same for Dani, who heard about Jac and his vampire movie, Dead But Dreaming, left for Spain for a year or so, returned to Bolivia, saw Justine at the Cinemateca and contacted Jac saying: I want to work in your films!... Dani is now working in all of Jac's new films, not only as an actress, but she's showing her talents as Producer, Assistant Director, Make-Up Artist, Assistant Gaffer, and Camera Operator.

Anything can happen, but it's not up to Jac for the first step in this. Actually, he can't remember when was the last time he went after someone, for professional or personal reasons. They all come to him. He is, after all, a mesmerizing vampire.

In CruXtreme II - The Roommate, Dani is all set across the rack, her head dangling outside the side of the rack, her wrists and ankles attached to the nasty ropes to the opposite extremes of the torture gadget, her legs spread wide apart, thus expose for more torture.

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
Hello Margot,

In postimg a response to "Camille Forever" posting, it brought to mind the shelved Camille and Gabrielle crucifixion films,
Training of Camille
Double Cross
Seven Days on the Cross #5 (all episodes in 1 film)
Cross and Barbed Wire
Martyr (Torture scenes only).

Are any nearing release, please?

Sincerely, Ranger 51 9formerly ranger1)

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
I would like to know - will Amy be back on scene?
I love her death scene in Olalla and "Dead but Dreaming". I could feel myself in burning at the stake when I was watching expecially in pubic hair burning and praying inside churche.
I wish her to suffer and die on high cross in full of humiliation :)
She is the best in art of dying :)

Camille as a victim of crucifixion is quite intoxicating. Her performances at each stage of her crucifixion are captivating, realistically portraying the suffering, fear and final acceptance of her fate. I was able to photoshop your posted image (thank you) with this result.
Lovely, simply lovely.

I would like to know - will Amy be back on scene?
I love her death scene in Olalla and "Dead but Dreaming". I could feel myself in burning at the stake when I was watching expecially in pubic hair burning and praying inside churche.
I wish her to suffer and die on high cross in full of humiliation :)
She is the best in art of dying :)
I believe Amy has moved on to teaching in a university. Film studies or similar, I think -
probably not 'how to be tortured', though she is certainly the supreme mistress of that!

Torturing Gone Wild!

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/CruxSimplexSc02_0470_00104605.jpg

(Click on the url to view the image or go directly to our site to read this post with pictures):

http://redfeline.com/2020/11/24/torturing-gone-wild/

November is moving fast, or it may be that so many things are happening that it makes the passing of time appear to be so short, so extremely short.

The trio from the dungeons of hell is advancing at a maddening speed with the production of Crux Simplex For Two. If I were to describe one of those ferocious and wild afternoons I would have a hard time to be true to the moment. Lots of flogging, whipping, beating, torturing for the two amazing women and in so many situations that it is hard to keep track of everything that is happening to them. And a lot of work, a lot, for the torturer/director/cameraman/gaffer/make up artist/ and more. Even the GoPro camera went flying at one point during one of those dizzying events.

As a matter of fact, there's only ONE shooting day left in the production! It will happen the end of this week... And, right after the grand finale of the new movie is done, the threesome of pain will begin a new production... CruXtreme V - The Playmates.

I think that is a totally crazy production schedule, but there it is, it is happening, even under the worse conditions that we, as a planet, ever faced!

Meanwhile, CruXtreme IV is moving rather slowly in its post production. Having three movies in the editing timeline is a bit too much for one person. However, I heard that Mila has completed the first stage of mastering the great post production software Premiere. She might be joining Jac in the editing room to work on the new films; nevertheless, I don't think Jac will let Mila edit CruXtreme IV. He happens to be enjoying the work of cutting the film too much to let anyone else do it, maybe not as much as he enjoyed having Mila to torture for so many days, for so many hours, and seeing his work take shape under his steady fingers is an enjoyable feat on its own.

zaniaqwerty Why don't you make a film about how Dani got into making films of torture and execution. I can imagine a full length foreign language film in the same market as Blue is the Warmest Colour. It tells the story of a strong willed young woman who doesn't take shit from anyone , who can take care of herself, who is intelligent. charismatic, charming and protects her friends from their asshole boyfriends, yet she is drawn to act out being a victim of torture and crucifixion. I want to know what makes this character tick. I think some of the dialogue between her and the film maker/ executioner would be good. I imagine her telling him with softly spoken threat about how his balls would be removed if he actually drew real blood from her, showing the audience that despite all the visuals of her suffering the death of a Martyr. Despite the fact that she is acting the part of a victim. she has most of the control in the relationship

There's a movie very much like what you describe, Martyr Or The Death of St Eulalia. The story of Camille, a young French woman visiting New York, as she plays the role of the very famous third century martyr for a photoshoot. One particular element of the movie is that Camille (played by the most fantastic Carmen Paintoux) has the control of her relationships as well as of her suffering. One famous professor/writer gave a lecture at Sienna University, in New York State, about exactly that, the role of Camille in the film and how she controls everything.

If we were to watch the raw footage of Camille/Carmen during her training, there are moments when she does go after Jac because he hit her too hard on her nipples.

Having said that, Jac is planning another movie with Dani, La Femme De Chambre, where some of the elements described in zaniaqwerty's comment are part of the story. Furthermore, in CruXtreme III - The Callback, Dani goes into the role of a torture victim, willingly, she auditioned for it and now she is responding to a Callback to play the dramatic and most painful role of a woman executed, in extremely nasty ways, for the crime of stabbing a powerful man to death.

If all the footage captured when Dani and Jac were either setting things up, or talking about what they were doing and/or were about to do was edited into a Making of film, we would have a very interesting documentary about how an actress goes into the role of a suffering victim put to extreme torture, the actual pain she suffers, the fainting, the long waits while Jac prepares what he needs to torture her, while she's strung up on the cross, her delicates "resting" on what can only be described as a rusty metallic, rough, Spanish Horse kind of apparatus.

Dani has maximum suffering on the rack in a variety of increasingly painful ways in CruXtreme II - The Roommate. The film took many weeks to shoot and during all that time she had to be on the cruel contraption in many different positions. One particularly painful moment was when she was set up with her arms and legs stretched along the length of the rack, her head leaning off to the side, her legs hanging out, her ankles and wrists tied to the extremes while her body lays across it, her back and ass resting on the rough, uneven, wooden parts of the rustic ladder that plays the role of the rack.

In that position, her legs wide open, Dani is most vulnerable to Jac's cruel mistreatment, which includes the flogger.

https://3hattergrindhouse.com/2020/09/03/more-performance-than-plot/

More Performance than Plot
by Rich Moreland, September 2020</p>

Three is a Risk

As we’ve mentioned above, there are at least two more films in the works on this theme: CruXtreme II and III. They are also the joint efforts of Jac and Dani.
According to Jac, Dani loved working on the series despite the horrors she apparently endures.
“She commented to me, recently, that she’s having a lot of fun,” he said.
It’s clear that her enthusiasm for the “victim” role is genuine.
“When I told her that we were almost done with the third one, she said that she has mixed feelings. She wants to finish it because she wants to move on to the next movie, while she doesn’t want to finish it because she’s enjoying it too much.”
Though they will wrap up the third installment soon, the pandemic is playing havoc with their schedule, as might be expected. Jac emphasized that they are faced with a one-week lock down in LaPaz. As a result, they’ll be forced to take that week off.
“If we’re done with CX III, we’ll move on to work on a couple of films with Mila [Joya] where Dani will also play a part,” he added.

Continue Reading
https://3hattergrindhouse.com/2020/09/03/more-performance-than-plot/

[b]nice image[/b] http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/CruXtremeITheFilm_01010103.jpg

This past week, Jac was searching for something in the internet, when he was pleasantly surprised when he found a new, never seen before, review of his masterpiece Justine!
http://atthemansionofmadness.blogspot.com/2020/01/justine-2016.html

The great review is written by Giovanni Susina and it appears in the blog At the Mansion of Madness
http://atthemansionofmadness.blogspot.com/2020/01/justine-2016.html

The review covers, as background, the many films adapted from the most famous De Sade story. It's a nice, lengthy review, here I quote a tiny bit:

I found Avila’s Justine to be a worthwhile experience filled with disturbing violent imagery that also in its own way manages to be beautiful, particularly in the way it is framed and filmed by cinematographer Miguel Inti Canedo and edited by Avila. Plus, it is nice to have a modern Justine film to round out the collection of available Justine films, which are mostly from the ‘60s and ‘70s.

JustineVidCaps01081000.jpg

I will have a lot more soon, with news about The Training of Camille movies, more of the CruXtreme Series as well as the ongoing production madness that has taken over the Red Feline Pictures Cast and Crew.

Get our DVDs!
http://bit.ly/1PpswWE

DOWNLOAD our films!
http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Red Feline Pictures
http://bit.ly/2k4LLwc

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
http://bit.ly/1M7xmpu

You can read it here without the images, but you can click on the links to view them.

LLoiro, a great fan and follower of our Red Feline adventure from the very beginning, posted a simple phrase with a picture at Crux Forum: Camille Forever! His comment ignited a conversation, beginning with this response:

ranger1 LLoiro said: Camille Forever.

As we approach the 21st anniversary of Red Feline Pictures and the year we released Red Feline On The Cross, is good to remember who made it all happen, the legendary Camille, aka Carmen. If you ask Amy, or Mila, or Dani, or whoever is takes a leading role in our productions, who is their inspiration, they will say Carmen, undoubtedly. They will also say that she's amazing and beautiful and without her none of the great films that came after would have happened.

Don't get me wrong. Camille is well and happy, living his artistic life in France, still acting, shooting and editing films, in different but equally defiant and defining roles, and she's turning 44 on December 6.

The discussion that suddenly and spontaneously began with Lloiro's comment, inspired us to do more to add to the adoration of the true incarnation of a martyr. So, Camille Forever! is now a project to do! The question is, what kind of project?

We have the movies, including the not yet released series of tapes titled Training of Camille. We also have the wonderfully illustrated The Diary of Camille, as well as all those pictures and videos that tell her story.

We also have the stories that were published in the old club when the films were released. One particular poignant story is that of Red Feline On The Cross, a must read for the fans of crucifixion stories.

The idea is to prepare a nice package of all that work and release it under the inspired title of Camille Forever!.

We're considering the kind of format in which this idea could be more effective and enjoyable. Maybe as a section of the club, which would include the films, or as a package to be downloaded which could include the videos, pictures and all those pages of text... We might even invent a format to cover this, really. We will release the films in DVD format in our store, both, for download or physical, that goes without saying.

ranger1 Your posting lead me to seek special moments from several of Camille's 'Via Crucis" series of films (there were 10 in all). Camille jerking and twisting as she's being nailed in VC Camille #8 is extremely realistic and quite erotic.

We are preparing to release The Training of Camille tapes. We hope to release at least one of them by the middle of the month to celebrate Carmen's birthday.

Three videos of that series are ready to be set up as DVDs. One inclination is to put all three in one DVD, another possibility it to have them in three separate videos. They are rather short, around 10 min each, but they are exceptionally valuable... priceless, in many ways. Furthermore, they can only be fully appreciated by true fans of the French Lady of the Cross. How many of those are there in the world? Dare we experiment?

ranger1: Her portrayed suffering as first her right foot then her left foot are nailed are riveting (pardon the pun).

As I mentioned many times through the years, those films were not made for public viewing. They were rehearsals for a feature film Jac had in mind with Carmen in the leading role and for Jac it was a way of testing Carmen's acting in this particularly difficult role, as well as to work the details of how a scene like that would work in a film. In addition, at the beginning of their famous rehearsals, Jac used a VHS camera, thus the look and quality of the image has the feeling of old home movies. They are also very personal.

ranger1: One of the most erotic (to me) scenes from Camille's captivating series of Crucifixion films is from Via Crucis #2. After suffering a brutal whipping, Camille is lowered to her knees on the floor. Releasing her arms, her executioner ties her arms to the patibulum which has been placed on her torn and bleeding shoulders. She is dragged to her feet and whipped to force her to struggle bleeding and semi naked through (imaginery) crowd of spectators.

Later on during those rehearsals, when he noticed that Carmen's performance and the camera work were beginning to look really good, Jac decided to use the Sony Umatic, 3/4 inch professional camera used for the miniseries, the standard for television in the late 80's, a camera that in the middle of the 90s was already dated and was being replaced by the more sophisticated Sony Betacam. A very expensive proposition for that time.

The Umatic tapes cost 20 dollars, for a 10min tape, but the cost of the editing console could easily run into the thousands of dollars. And the quality, oh the quality, was not near to what we have now. And yet, those tapes of The Training of Camille and The Via Crucis of Camille are priceless.

ranger1 This second vidcap shows Camille returning to her place of crucifixion after staggering under the weight of her patibulum.[/i]

Jac had a simple storyline for those rehearsals, the classic interpretation of a crucifixion. The set was the bedroom, the participants just the two of them, Carmen and Jac, a VHS camera, no tripod, a couple of patio lights of 500 watts, the wooden post Jac had set up in his bedroom, a piece of wood meant for the floor as a crossbar, a handmade whip and something resembling a hammer and big nails.

The entire concentration of those exercises were on Carmen's performance. That was all Jac needed at the time. She was amazing and it was her daring, her realistic portrayal of Camille suffering the pain of torture and crucifixion that inspired Jac to produce a the low budget feature film, Red Feline On The Cross. The final post production and the release of that film happened in New York, where they moved from La Paz. Thus they began a mini industry. The rest is, of course, HISTORY.

ranger1 In posting a response to "Camille Forever" posting, it brought to mind the shelved Camille and Gabrielle crucifixion films, Training of Camille Double Cross Seven Days on the Cross #5 (all episodes in 1 film) Cross and Barbed Wire Martyr (Torture scenes only). Are any nearing release, please?

Before the times of Video, Jac worked on celluloid film, that was his experience. The cost of buying the stock footage, for 16 mm, was 165 USD for a 10 min reel. Add the laboratory costs and your budget for a one hour film was over 100,000 dollars just for the stock and lab costs, if you were not very ambitious about your shooting and limited your shooting ratio to less than 3 to 1. Adding to that the cost of professional film cameras, like the 16mm Arri cameras that rented from 500 dollars a day. And then you had to edit the film. In Jac's case he loved to use the famous Steenbeck Flatbed, a six plate German editing table.

Taking all that into account, his first feature film, a docudrama shot in Haiti, cost half a million dollars and never made all that money back. It was sold to international television, like Channel 4 in England, PBS in the US, but...

Meanwhile Red Feline On The Cross cost somewhere between 500 and 700 USD and in its first year made over 70,000 in sales. The early success of RFOC and the Inquisition series shot in 1998 in New York made it possible for Jac to dream bigger. He bought a top of the line Canon Digital camera and shot two feature films, Martyr and Nocturnia, one after the other. Carmen worked on both, the protagonist in Martyr, and as AD (Assistant Director) in Nocturnia, where she also plays a drummer in a rock band. With those two films a cycle came to a close.

Martyr began its festival circuit in 2005 at two international film festivals, Amy saw it in one of them and she change the course of her life, instead of continuing with his planned trip to Chile, she decided to join Jac for a decade long adventure in challenging filmmaking.

And now, a very recent commentary on Martyr by none other than Rich Moreland of AVN fame.

Commentary on VeermerWorks’ Martyr

by Rich Moreland, September 2020

I came to Martyr late (is was released almost twenty years ago) but my friendship with its creator, Jac Avila, led to this commentary
Continue Reading

Recapping.

The Red Feline adventure started when Jac met Carmen, in Bolivia of all places, he also met Amy in Bolivia. Go figure. As I was saying, Carmen and Jac met and began to work on a miniseries for Bolivian television. Carmen as the leading lady, he as actor, director, producer, and so on. Soon after they were done, Jac told Carmen about some of his more bizarre ideas, one in particular that involved the torture and crucifixion of a young woman. Carmen was intrigued, interested and willing to be part of his ideas. They began to work some tests where Carmen was put through the motions, all recorded in a VHS camera Jac bought in NYC months before. In 1995, one year before Carmen's 20th birthday, an adventure began, one that is, still, going strong.

The time to release all those The Training of Camille 'lost tapes' has come.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TrainingCamille05p001.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

You can read it here without the images, but you can click on the links to view them.

LLoiro, a great fan and follower of our Red Feline adventure from the very beginning, posted a simple phrase with a picture at Crux Forum: Camille Forever! His comment ignited a conversation, beginning with this response:

As we approach the 21st anniversary of Red Feline Pictures and the year we released Red Feline On The Cross, is good to remember who made it all happen, the legendary Camille, aka Carmen. If you ask Amy, or Mila, or Dani, or whoever is takes a leading role in our productions, who is their inspiration, they will say Carmen, undoubtedly. They will also say that she's amazing and beautiful and without her none of the great films that came after would have happened.

Don't get me wrong. Camille is well and happy, living his artistic life in France, still acting, shooting and editing films, in different but equally defiant and defining roles, and she's turning 44 on December 6.

The discussion that suddenly and spontaneously began with Lloiro's comment, inspired us to do more to add to the adoration of the true incarnation of a martyr. So, Camille Forever! is now a project to do! The question is, what kind of project?

We have the movies, including the not yet released series of tapes titled Training of Camille. We also have the wonderfully illustrated The Diary of Camille, as well as all those pictures and videos that tell her story.

We also have the stories that were published in the old club when the films were released. One particular poignant story is that of Red Feline On The Cross, a must read for the fans of crucifixion stories.

The idea is to prepare a nice package of all that work and release it under the inspired title of Camille Forever!.

We're considering the kind of format in which this idea could be more effective and enjoyable. Maybe as a section of the club, which would include the films, or as a package to be downloaded which could include the videos, pictures and all those pages of text... We might even invent a format to cover this, really. We will release the films in DVD format in our store, both, for download or physical, that goes without saying.

We are preparing to release The Training of Camille tapes. We hope to release at least one of them by the middle of the month to celebrate Carmen's birthday.

Three videos of that series are ready to be set up as DVDs. One inclination is to put all three in one DVD, another possibility it to have them in three separate videos. They are rather short, around 10 min each, but they are exceptionally valuable... priceless, in many ways. Furthermore, they can only be fully appreciated by true fans of the French Lady of the Cross. How many of those are there in the world? Dare we experiment?

As I mentioned many times through the years, those films were not made for public viewing. They were rehearsals for a feature film Jac had in mind with Carmen in the leading role and for Jac it was a way of testing Carmen's acting in this particularly difficult role, as well as to work the details of how a scene like that would work in a film. In addition, at the beginning of their famous rehearsals, Jac used a VHS camera, thus the look and quality of the image has the feeling of old home movies. They are also very personal.

Later on during those rehearsals, when he noticed that Carmen's performance and the camera work were beginning to look really good, Jac decided to use the Sony Umatic, 3/4 inch professional camera used for the miniseries, the standard for television in the late 80's, a camera that in the middle of the 90s was already dated and was being replaced by the more sophisticated Sony Betacam. A very expensive proposition for that time.

The Umatic tapes cost 20 dollars, for a 10min tape, but the cost of the editing console could easily run into the thousands of dollars. And the quality, oh the quality, was not near to what we have now. And yet, those tapes of The Training of Camille and The Via Crucis of Camille are priceless.

Jac had a simple storyline for those rehearsals, the classic interpretation of a crucifixion. The set was the bedroom, the participants just the two of them, Carmen and Jac, a VHS camera, no tripod, a couple of patio lights of 500 watts, the wooden post Jac had set up in his bedroom, a piece of wood meant for the floor as a crossbar, a handmade whip and something resembling a hammer and big nails.

The entire concentration of those exercises were on Carmen's performance. That was all Jac needed at the time. She was amazing and it was her daring, her realistic portrayal of Camille suffering the pain of torture and crucifixion that inspired Jac to produce a the low budget feature film, Red Feline On The Cross. The final post production and the release of that film happened in New York, where they moved from La Paz. Thus they began a mini industry. The rest is, of course, HISTORY.

Before the times of Video, Jac worked on celluloid film, that was his experience. The cost of buying the stock footage, for 16 mm, was 165 USD for a 10 min reel. Add the laboratory costs and your budget for a one hour film was over 100,000 dollars just for the stock and lab costs, if you were not very ambitious about your shooting and limited your shooting ratio to less than 3 to 1. Adding to that the cost of professional film cameras, like the 16mm Arri cameras that rented from 500 dollars a day. And then you had to edit the film. In Jac's case he loved to use the famous Steenbeck Flatbed, a six plate German editing table.

Taking all that into account, his first feature film, a docudrama shot in Haiti, cost half a million dollars and never made all that money back. It was sold to international television, like Channel 4 in England, PBS in the US, but...

Meanwhile Red Feline On The Cross cost somewhere between 500 and 700 USD and in its first year made over 70,000 in sales. The early success of RFOC and the Inquisition series shot in 1998 in New York made it possible for Jac to dream bigger. He bought a top of the line Canon Digital camera and shot two feature films, Martyr and Nocturnia, one after the other. Carmen worked on both, the protagonist in Martyr, and as AD (Assistant Director) in Nocturnia, where she also plays a drummer in a rock band. With those two films a cycle came to a close.

Martyr began its festival circuit in 2005 at two international film festivals, Amy saw it in one of them and she change the course of her life, instead of continuing with his planned trip to Chile, she decided to join Jac for a decade long adventure in challenging filmmaking.

And now, a very recent commentary on Martyr by none other than Rich Moreland of AVN fame.

Recapping.

The Red Feline adventure started when Jac met Carmen, in Bolivia of all places, he also met Amy in Bolivia. Go figure. As I was saying, Carmen and Jac met and began to work on a miniseries for Bolivian television. Carmen as the leading lady, he as actor, director, producer, and so on. Soon after they were done, Jac told Carmen about some of his more bizarre ideas, one in particular that involved the torture and crucifixion of a young woman. Carmen was intrigued, interested and willing to be part of his ideas. They began to work some tests where Carmen was put through the motions, all recorded in a VHS camera Jac bought in NYC months before. In 1995, one year before Carmen's 20th birthday, an adventure began, one that is, still, going strong.

The time to release all those The Training of Camille 'lost tapes' has come.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TrainingCamille05p001.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
Merry Christmas Margot et al,

Your recent post "The time to release all those The Training of Camille 'lost tapes' has come." again raises my hopes that finally these fabled video recodings of Camille's Training will become actually available for purchase by her many devotees. Can you advise forum members now how we will be able to purchase this anxiously awaited material of Camiille training/being trained for the envisaged videoing of her magnificent "Via Crucis" series of DVDs, please? Frequent visits the the Red Feline Club have, to date, shown no indications that the materials release will ever eventuate.

Tantilisingly, every so often, we Camille devotees will read postings on this Crux Forums website of the imminent release of this material but nothing ever seems to eventuate in the public domain. Trustingly, I hope this time that the precious recordings of Camille's exploration of the rigours and physical endurance required to realistically portray the preparations for and eventual crucifixion of a female victim will see the light of day.

May you all enjoy a safer and brighter 2021.

With warmest regards, Ranger 51.

2021 is here!

And We Wish You All A Very Happy, Productive And Extremely Naughty 2021!

To enjoy this post with images go to:

http://redfeline.com/2021/01/02/happy-and-extremely-naughty-2021/

or click in the links to the pictures.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CruXtremeVScreenShot20201224100740.jpg

2020 is gone, to the relief of many who blame the year for all the woes the world suffered.

A year that for our Red Feline team was a mix of The Grea and The Horrendous.

The Great part of the year is that in spite of the dreadful world wide pandemic and its inherent dangers and those two full months in complete lockdown, Jac, the extremely naughty director, managed to produce 4 films and set up for a fifth one.

The Horrendous part is that many lives were lost. Dani lost three relatives and a friend to Covid. Beto, of Maleficarum and Barbazul fame, lost a younger brother, Simonne, the protagonist of Monxa Mala is now battling Covid 19, fortunately, she's recovering. A few of Jac's relatives were also sick with the virus. Which goes to show us that we must remain cautious until this pandemic goes away ... in a couple of years... maybe.

Going back to the good part. At the end of 2019 we released the first film in the CruXtreme series, CruXtreme I - The Playroom, which ended the year as the Number One best seller of 2020.

During the eventful year of 2020, we had four productions and two releases. One of those 4 new films, CruXtremeII - The Roommate was released in the middle of this year. This new release finished the year head to head for the number two spot of Best Seller of the year with the now internationally classic and critically acclaimed JUSTINE.

CXIITheFilm_00332026.jpg

We also released an oldie from our amazing archives, the long awaited video that gives us a glimpse into how Camille and Gabrielle prepared for their demanding roles in the Red Feline Faces the Inquisition series: Inquisition Rehearsal.

Our tireless Two Cast And Crew team, Dani and Jac, had to wait a long and maddening two months for the quarantine to be over to finally return to the set and start the production of CruXtreme III - The Callback, a film currently in post production, where Dani endured weeks of ghastly torments that tested her threshold for pain.

Soon after Dani and Jac were done with their new dramatic and bloody collaboration, Mila, the star of Le Marquis De La Croix and other great films, returned to the set to become the tortured leading lady in CruXtreme IV - Roommate II, a supreme story of suffering that can be described as pure poetry of pain.

The hard and intensely stimulating playful work of having two films in a row was not enough for Jac. Almost immediately and with many interruptions, the threesome from the dungeon of pain ended the year producing a new film: Crux Simplex (For Two). A truly extraordinary and crazy effort that put the two leading ladies in situations so cruel that Jac thought he was going too far in his efforts to make Dani and Mila the perfectly doomed women executed together in a plain transom-less wooden stake by affixing them to it with barbed wire and nails.

As the year ended, before Dani left for a short trip to the tropical eden of her grandmother's house, the naughty trio began to set up the stage for a new film, CruXtreme V - The Playmates, which will have all three of them as the perversely naughty characters in a movie of total unrestrained passion, extreme suffering and endless torture. The production will commence early next week, if everything is fine, of course, we never know these days.

This new year we are celebrating the 23rd anniversary of the creation of Red Feline Pictures and the release of the first of many films, Red Feline On The Cross, the film that started a mini industry with over 45 films to its credit and in our stores, that's around two films per year. If we consider that in addition to the Red Feline Pictures productions there are something like 30 additional movies, documentaries, experimental and so on, that brings the total of productions in less than 25 years to around 75. That's a lot of work for a tiny crew of dedicated filmmakers.

To celebrate the 23rd anniversary, we are releasing the Training of Camille DVD, the first of hopefully many more, which contains three of those long awaited little movies made as Camille prepared herself for a miniseries for national television, where she plays the roles of twin sisters, one them is tortured and killed and a dramatic film where her character faces torture and crucifixion.

ranger1 Merry Christmas Margot et al, Your recent post "The time to release all those The Training of Camille 'lost tapes' has come." again raises my hopes that finally these fabled video recordings of Camille's Training will become actually available for purchase by her many devotees. Can you advise forum members now how we will be able to purchase this anxiously awaited material of Camille training/being trained for the envisaged videoing of her magnificent "Via Crucis" series of DVDs, please? Frequent visits the the Red Feline Club have, to date, shown no indications that the materials release will ever eventuate.
Tantalisingly, every so often, we Camille devotees will read postings on this Crux Forums website of the imminent release of this material but nothing ever seems to eventuate in the public domain. Trustingly, I hope this time that the precious recordings of Camille's exploration of the rigours and physical endurance required to realistically portray the preparations for and eventual crucifixion of a female victim will see the light of day. May you all enjoy a safer and brighter 2021.
With warmest regards, Ranger 51

The first Training of Camille DVD is already set up in our store, waiting for activation, which should happen any moment now. The issue that's preventing it from being activated is the price. Once those on top decide how much the film is worth, it will be up and running and ready for downloads. The DVD by mail will take a bit longer.

The first DVD has sessions 2, 3 and 4. The first session is not ready for DVD, I don't know if it will ever be. But we will have the story behind it in the club or, if we figure it out, in a few sets of illustrated books, in PDF form, full of images, where all the training sessions are narrated by Jac, with quotes from the Dairy Of Camille and some of my wise and tactful comments.

We plan to produce at least 6 films this year. We're ready to begin 2021, hoping that it will be better than the year that many may want to forget.

Training Camille - Session 2 - 3 - 4

It was the beginning of 1994 when Camille began rehearsing for her role in a television miniseries where she plays the role of twin sisters, one of them is tortured and killed, the other assists an attorney/artist in the investigation of the crime.

Jac shot Camille's first rehearsal, with his nice VHS camcorder, to study it later and to see how his new actress, and soon to be favorite <em>protégé,</em> performed. It was Camille's first acting work, ever.

The first, totally improvised session, went well, better than Jac could have ever hoped. Camille demonstrated a tremendous ease to get into the difficult and demanding role of a victim and the lethal situation the character had to face. In the scene Camille, in the role of Genevieve's sister, is slowly tortured and killed. A tough scene for mainstream television.

Jac wanted to make sure Camille was going to do as fine a job as in her first test, so, a few days before the production of the miniseries started, they had three more sessions of the same scene with very few variations. Camille was totally consistent as if she had been born to play that role.

For the second session of torture under the whip, Camille was willing to go one step further ... JJ didn't have the courage to take that step, he was more concerned with Camille's acting abilities and her threshold of pain. He had a few more days to prepare the young actress for her first role ever in front of the camera. That was his task, that was his mission, but the opportunity to get closer to Camille was in front of him.

The second session had its moments of fun, as it will be clear in the video. Jac decided not to edit out the funny parts.

In her diary, which was part of the Red Feline Club years ago and it is making a return, Camille talks about meeting Jac, her experience in becoming an actress, her training and how it all turned out those early years. She discusses the second session in these terms:

The second time we rehearsed Jan dragged me in a very realistic way to the torture place. He first tied my hands together, by my wrists, and hoisted me up, my arms raised over my head. My wrists were hurting before we even started, but I didn't want to show I hurt. He blindfolded me, pressing the blindfold a bit too hard. He then covered my mouth with packing tape, and left me there, it was dark, I was in pain and I couldn't even complain. </em><em>I was strung up like that for some time, wondering when will he start beating me.

He was busy preparing the rod and the camera, he was going to shoot the rehearsal all by himself, like before. Just the two of us.

From The Diary of Camille

Jac didn't need much convincing after that second time, Camille's acting was consistent, even if sometimes she got out of character to tease him or just make fun of the situation. He just needed to see what were the possibilities for the scene itself. So, he decided to go for a third session where we was going to take Camille one step further.

Camille describes it thus:

I felt like the gown went up to my waist so I felt like I was naked from the waist down... actually I was naked from the waist down.

I was quivering and my legs began to shake, I tried to let a moan come out but before I could do anything I felt the pain across my belly, and another one across my legs. I jumped again, when my feet were back on the floor, my arms felt like they were going to break away from my body.

I was standing on my toes, as the rod came crashing down, again and again on my chest, belly, legs... One of the strokes went across my breasts, touching both nipples at once. My nipples were very sensitive, partly because of the pain, partly because of the excitement, ... the pain was unbearable.

For the fourth session, the last before the shooting of the series, which was scheduled for a couple of days later, Jac decided to push Camille more, to take her to a darker place.

We had one more rehearsal today. Jan said it would be the last because we are going to shoot soon.

We repeated the same scene as before, he just didn't 'nail' me again. I teased him from the beginning. I went in the set with my ass showing, directly to the ropes. I put myself there, I was showing him that I had no fear.

He beat me wildly while ripping the rags off my body. He ended when I was naked and hanging. I did not have to wonder what would come next.

We fucked, of course, like wild beasts again, he wanted me to be in character, he was making love to me as if it was the last time.

He untied me, lowering my inert body to the floor. My eyes remained open. (His lesson was beginning to work, I kept my eyelids as still as I could for as long as I could.

Soon after those rehearsal sessions, the shooting of the miniseries began and it would be some time before Camille and Jac returned to the kind of playful shooting they did during those sessions.

After the production of the series was completed, three months later, Jac and Camille continued working on scenes where the soon to be a TV star is tortured and... crucified. We call those sessions, I think 11 of them, Training Camille.

They took advantage of a few vacations in the tropics to do some shooting a few times in the great outdoors.

At one point in time Jac needed some stills to use in the key art for the series. He set up a room in his house, which was under heavy re-construction, and to put Camille in the proper frame of mind, he shot a torture and crucifixion scene that became a new session of Camille's training, but that is a story for the future.

Images from some of the sessions were originally featured at the Red Feline Club when it first began, along with Jac's impressions of the work they were doing as well as Camille's comments about how she engaged in her torturous adventures, how she felt, and much more, in her diary.

ranger1 Merry CDs, please? Frequent visits the the Red Feline Club have, to date, shown no indications that the materials release will ever eventuate.

And finally, after years of having those beautiful Video Tapes up on our dusty shelves, the decision was made to release them, maybe some, maybe all. We have sessions 2, 3 and 4 already out in one DVD!

The very first session will not be released, it's very, very short, and I don't even know if we still have the original DVD, but we have pictures and a story behind it which we will publish it in the Red Feline Club celebrating our 23rd anniversary

Training Camille Sessions 2, 3 and 4 available in our store NOW!
https://movies.redfeline.com/Training-Camille-2-3-4/p/142877

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/TrainingCamilleKeArt01-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

February is here! And I am not even done with January, the first month of 2021 which began as if 2020 was still around, like an extension of December 2020.

And as the world tried, unsuccessfully, to turn the page and got stuck in the middle, Jac was forced to postponed the production of CruXtreme V - Playmates, which was going to begin on Wednesday the 6th, the same day the world watched in shock the events unfolding in the US capitol. That morning, as Trump began his farewell destructive speech, our lovely triumvirate entered its own existential crisis.

Jac, Dani and Mila were all set and brimming with fervor to begin their new provocative adventure that very evening, but early in the morning Erix, of Olalla fame, got on messenger with Jac to tell him some most distressing news. Miguel, our DP in all the mainstream films from Maleficarum to Pygmalion and Justine, was tested positive with Covid-19; a horrific situation in itself, but to make matters worse, Erix had spent the night of New Year's eve at Miguel's home. There were very few people there waiting for the new year to start, four or five, nothing big, but the possibility existed that Miguel was already carrying the virus. He was tested a few days after that night after finding out that one of his co-workers had fallen sick with the dreaded disease.

After those distressing news, and at the possibility that Erix got the virus from Miguel and shared it with Jac a day or two later, when they got together for lunch, the famous director made the decision to isolate himself and to cancel the planned production until the situation cleared. He went into a voluntary lockdown for a couple of weeks, if not more and planned to have himself and Erix tested for the virus at the recommended period of time.

So, just as it is in Hollywood, where COVID surges throws 'essential' production plans up in the air and film and TV producers and unions are grappling with how and when to get back to work, so it is with our great and sexy threesome.

Jac and Erix were finally tested, of course, and the results were negative, but a change in attitude had taken place already. Jac remained isolated for the rest of the month. He did, however, meet with Mila and Dani, once a week, with full social distancing and properly masked, to have some talks and to decide what to do.

They decided to take one day at a time, leaving everything on standby, at least until the beginning of February.

While isolated from the world, Jac got himself pretty busy editing the three films that were produced last year and, more importantly, slaved away on the cumbersome yearly accounting task he does to comply with the IRS demands since the beginning of his career. He's the expert. He's deeply aware of the irony, of course, because when he was graduating from high school and getting ready to go to college, his father advised him to study accounting, as a side skill, which could help him in the future. Jac refused, he was adamant, he was going to film school, period. Little did he know. Accounting takes a big chunk of his professional time, for decades now, he even designed a very complex spreadsheet to keep track of EVERYTHING. But I digress.

The priority for Jac these days is to finish the post production of CruXtreme III - The Callback. This is the film that Dani said it was her most intense and the one she loved doing the most. She did not want to finish shooting it, she was enjoying it so very much, even as it was the most painful to endure.

A second production being set up in the post production timeline is CruXtreme IV - Another Roommate, with none other than Mila in the role of the new young and beautiful woman looking for a place to live, in the same house where Dani met her doom before, only to end up in the now infamous torture room as her new frightful dwelling. A place where you can easily walk in, or be dragged in, as in her case, but a place you will never leave... in one piece ... worse yet, there's no comfy bed where to lay your head... not even a pillow.

The third film on the post production timeline is their most recent stimulating experience, the one the wicked trinity ended the year with, Crux Simplex (For Two).

The term Crux Simplex was invented by Justus Lipsius (1547–1606) to indicate a plain transom-less wooden stake used for executing either by affixing the victim to it, in the Crux Simplex Ad Affixionem way, or by impaling the condemned with it in the Crux Simplex Ad Infixione method used by my very own Vlad Tepes.

Our dear Mr Lipsius contrasted the crux simplex (both variations) with the two-timber structure that he called A Crux Compacta aka Compacta Crux Est, and that he subdivided into three types: Crux Decussata (X-shaped), Crux Commissa (T-shaped) and Crux Immissa (†-shaped). (I think someone's brain is concocting scenarios for all three possibilities, maybe in one movie?) All these terms are of Lipsius's own invention and they were not in use in ancient Roman times.

I must warn the public at large that in Crux Simplex (For Two) there is a brutal impaling, as well as the traditionally savage nailing of hands... and more...

In the meantime, in Dani's second film in this most fiendish series, CruXtremeII -The Roommate, the unfortunate victim of our dear cruel but equal opportunity and fair landlord, is prepared to suffer yet another increasingly excruciating experience upon the dreadful RACK of pain.

It involves further merciless stretching and ceaseless flogging before the ultimate torture begins.

There will be more news coming up soon. In the meantime, a reminder that we have great films in our stores, including the now number 2 in our best seller list for January 2021:

Training Camille Sessions 2, 3 and 4 available in our store NOW!

https://movies.redfeline.com/Training-Camille-2-3-4/p/142877

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/TrainingCamilleKeArt01-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom