News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com

CruXtreme III The Callback, finished the month of June in second place! JUSTINE is still the number one in sales for this year. It only took four days for CruXtreme III The Callback to take the second place. That's pretty cool in our book. We'll see how it does in the new month of July.

When I made the announcement of the film's release I realized that the previous film, CruXtreme II The Roommate was released almost a year ago. A whole year had passed!

nardnob Kudos to you Margot, and Jac and Dani and everyone on Team Crux Extreme! The Solstice (summer or winter, as your hemisphere may prefer) has historically proven the most reliably-predictable celestial festivus upon which to thrall in celebration of regularly-scheduled carnal crucifixions featuring nubile young maidens!

Winter Solstice, in the CruXtreme Team's case, the night of the 23rd of June, there was a celebration of sorts, the longest night of the year, and the coldest, so they say, so The Team... The Playmates, for me, got together to celebrate with rum and some treats. Plenty of rum, to combat the blues and plan more crucifixions.

It's freezing in the southern parts below the Equator right now. So much so that curses are heard and read by all. While Amy suffers a heat wave never seen in her north west side of the world, down south, where our most excellent cast plays naughty games, it's snowing! Even in the normally hot city of Santa Cruz, the tropical trees, part of the amazons, froze! It doesn't happen down there! It's the tropics, for goddess' sake!

Perhaps that's one reason why there's a third wave of the nasty virus killing so many people. Dani is very depressed, she lost three dear friends, young friends, this past month. We're all hoping for the nightmare to end.

The good news is that the entire team is now vaccinated!

It's getting hard to get back in the set to continue the production of CruXtreme V - The Playmates but they will try again this coming week. It is frustrating for the team, but it's also understandable, we're not living normal times, the world is, still, fighting the pandemic and it's going to be a while before we can breathe again without a mask covering our face.

Stilet2 Margot said: as well as Seven Days on the Cross Five, an hour and a half version of the 7 DAYS series but as a stand alone film with the long awaited sequence of Varinia suffering impalement while she agonises nailed to the cross, the price she must pay for the water she's made to drink, drop by drop, from the wet and dirty rag that once covered her tortured body.. Oh, can I buy this fifth film about Varinia anywhere?

Unfortunately Seven Days On The Cross 5 hasn't come out yet.

There are two films that Jac is considering completing and releasing now that he's done with the post of CruXtreme III The Callback. The two films are Double Cross and Seven Days On The Cross 5. He has to fix some issues in both, nothing big. If he can do that now, we should be releasing one of them by August and the other by October.

Jac will be working on the post of CruXtreme IV - Roommate Two and Crux Simplex (For Two), which should be released before the end of this year, at least one of those two. That's on top of shooting two films, CruXtreme V - The Playmates and La Femme De Chambre. Both movies will be shot without much work on the set.

The set itself will be completely transformed for at least three additional productions: 69 Anneé Érotique, Diabolicas, Casa De Fieras. For the other planned films Jac wants to use different locations.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/CruxtremeIIIKeArt03-717x1024.jpg

Download CruXtreme III - The Callback Now!

Get the DVD of CruXtreme III - The Callback Now!

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

July begins with a new release in our store, two movies waiting to be cut in amazingly torturous sexy bits full of cruelty and nasty goings, and one exceedingly difficult to produce new film from our Red Feline Productions Team, now reduced to three hard working playmates, who sadly are not busy all of the time, not even most of the time.... I would say maybe some of the time, something like maybe one... two... even THREE days per month, which in the times of Covid is already a lot.

CruXtreme III - The Callback is quickly climbing up in the charts, it is now second to JUSTINE and moving up in our consistently accurate charts. The new film reached those heights in a few days, passing the levels that all the films reached in the entire year so far. That is great. It means that the CruXtreme Series is now popular enough with our fans to make us feel confident on continuing the work.

The times for big productions like JUSTINE or Maleficarum are not here yet. The conditions to have a big cast and crew are slowly taking shape, so, maybe in a couple of months our small but gigantic Production Team will grow and we'll have, once again, a nice, big production values team to engage in one of those mainstream movies Jac loves to make. There are at least three films of that kind in the plans, 69 Année Érotique, Diabólicas and Casa De Fieras. Any of these films might begin production as soon as September or as late as December. We'll see, in the meantime, our most enthusiastic Red Feline Productions Team will engage in more of these small three cast and crew productions like the CruXtreme Series.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/CruxtremeIIIKeArt04-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

JUSTINE
A film by Jac Avila

i.jpg

Close your eyes. And step into my dungeon...
Can you hear the screams? <span class="text_exposed_show">
The WAILS of ecstasy!
The CRACK of the whip!
The SQUEAL of the rack!
Welcome to my playground..

You may think you know the story of De Sade’s JUSTINE. But not like this one.
Because this is Jac Avila’s JUSTINE: A shockingly erotic experience more sadistic than De Sade himself.

Meet innocent Justine: Beaten, bloody and naked— she's locked in the stocks after 50 lashes and the abuse of many men. Now, she awaits execution for a crime she did not commit. Or, did she?

Come along with Justine on her deviant journey, as she escapes from prison with a band of thieves, only to be passed into the clutches of various depraved men, who torture and enslave her in bouts of sex and thrilling scandals at the hands of perverted aristocracy.

Until Justine is finally sold into the torture playground of the brutal and sadistic Rodin, who further violates her by inflicting hideous torture upon torture alongside his resigned daughter and reluctant but sex-crazed female servant.

Ultimately, everyone becomes a pawn in this sick and twisted game of cruelty, culminating in the ultimate savage sacrifice.

Download Justine

Justine in DVD

https://player.vimeo.com/video/184244930

Justine Red Band Trailer​

CruXtreme III The Callback, finished the month of June in second place! JUSTINE is still the number one in sales for this year. It only took four days for CruXtreme III The Callback to take the second place. That's pretty cool in our book. We'll see how it does in the new month of July.

When I made the announcement of the film's release I realized that the previous film, CruXtreme II The Roommate was released almost a year ago. A whole year had passed!

Winter Solstice, in the CruXtreme Team's case, the night of the 23rd of June, there was a celebration of sorts, the longest night of the year, and the coldest, so they say, so The Team... The Playmates, for me, got together to celebrate with rum and some treats. Plenty of rum, to combat the blues and plan more crucifixions.

It's freezing in the southern parts below the Equator right now. So much so that curses are heard and read by all. While Amy suffers a heat wave never seen in her north west side of the world, down south, where our most excellent cast plays naughty games, it's snowing! Even in the normally hot city of Santa Cruz, the tropical trees, part of the amazons, froze! It doesn't happen down there! It's the tropics, for goddess' sake!

Perhaps that's one reason why there's a third wave of the nasty virus killing so many people. Dani is very depressed, she lost three dear friends, young friends, this past month. We're all hoping for the nightmare to end.

The good news is that the entire team is now vaccinated!

It's getting hard to get back in the set to continue the production of CruXtreme V - The Playmates but they will try again this coming week. It is frustrating for the team, but it's also understandable, we're not living normal times, the world is, still, fighting the pandemic and it's going to be a while before we can breathe again without a mask covering our face.

Unfortunately Seven Days On The Cross 5 hasn't come out yet.

There are two films that Jac is considering completing and releasing now that he's done with the post of CruXtreme III The Callback. The two films are Double Cross and Seven Days On The Cross 5. He has to fix some issues in both, nothing big. If he can do that now, we should be releasing one of them by August and the other by October.

Jac will be working on the post of CruXtreme IV - Roommate Two and Crux Simplex (For Two), which should be released before the end of this year, at least one of those two. That's on top of shooting two films, CruXtreme V - The Playmates and La Femme De Chambre. Both movies will be shot without much work on the set.

The set itself will be completely transformed for at least three additional productions: 69 Anneé Érotique, Diabolicas, Casa De Fieras. For the other planned films Jac wants to use different locations.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/CruxtremeIIIKeArt03-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
Thanks Stillet2 for your enquiries about Seven Days on the Cross 5 - I have asked about this and other shelved Red Feline productions many times over the last few years. I thought was the only fan awaiting these films and I had just about given up on them ever being released. I have been a CruxForums member for many years (my previous name here was Ranger1).

Along with 7DotC vol. 5, I've been despairingly awaiting
Martyr (torture scenes only)
The Training of Camille the rest of the Sessions - (I purchased Sessions 2,3 and 4 - in 1 film as soon as it was released)
Double Cross
Cross and Barbed Wire

Alas, only it seems new RF productions are released these days, not some of their earlier masterpieces. The release of at least 7 DotC 5 or Double Cross would go some way to storing my faith.

Sincerely, Ranger1951.

I remember seeing the trailer for seven days episode 5. Gabriel's death scene was very graceful. There was look of fear on her face as she struggled to breathe and then her naked impaled body gave up. Beautiful.

The Red Feline Team finally got together to continue shooting CruXtreme V - The Playmates. They completed the second scene for this new, romantic in a cruel way, thriller starring Dani, Mila and, of course, Jac. They were finally done with the scenes in the bedroom set, where the introduction to the new story takes place, and soon after, they were moving the equipment, all those lights, crane and so on, to the dark dungeon where our current damsels in bloody distress will be tortured in ways that defy the imagination, even Jac's.

In the meantime, CruXtreme III - The Callback, is now, officially, the Number ONE seller of the year, surpassing JUSTINE by a slim margin after going back and forth for a week. The competition was very stiff, on a daily basis, until CX III jumped a few notches up to retain the Number One Best Seller place and it's been keeping it as the month ends. Dani is extremely happy. She did suffer a lot in this film, physically and emotionally, to the point, that at the end of the shooting she commented I don't know how would this be for real, but it was pretty real to me!

Ranger1951: Thanks Stillet2 for your enquiries about Seven Days on the Cross 5 - I have asked about this and other shelved Red Feline productions many times over the last few years. I thought was the only fan awaiting these films and I had just about given up on them ever being released. I have been a CruxForums member for many years (my previous name here was Ranger1). Along with 7DotC vol. 5, I've been despairingly awaiting Martyr (torture scenes only),
The Training of Camille the rest of the Sessions - (I purchased Sessions 2,3 and 4 - in 1 film as soon as it was released), Double Cross, Cross and Barbed Wire
Alas, only it seems new RF productions are released these days, not some of their earlier masterpieces. The release of at least 7 DotC 5 or Double Cross would go some way to restoring my faith.

Seven Days On The Cross 5 has been shelved for a very long time, indeed. There was a plan to release it soon after the fourth episode of that series, but as it happens, a lot of things got in the way, beginning with the production of Martyr Or The Death of St Eulalia and Nocturnia. Those two films became the priority in the work and soon after there was the NatGeo documentary, then two other docs, and during that time Amy joined Jac for more adventures, film after film after film and a long etc.

Jac is going over the materials needed to complete the post production of all the shelved movies. Double Cross and Seven Days On The Cross 5 are at the top of the list. One of those two will be released before the next new film, CruXtreme IV. One gigantic issue is that a lot has changed since the old, pre digital, days. There are thousands, if not millions, of files all over the place, in over 50 high capacity hard disks not to mention hundreds of tapes of different types, from VHS to MiniDVs. Most of it nicely organized, but some missing files can be anywhere and the search has begun. The original materials of the Training Camille are so old, that they can't be transferred with the new equipment we're using. There's an old recorder stored somewhere, that can handle the old tapes, but it's not easy to work with if at all.

There are more important news in our plate and some very, very sad ones. I need to process all that before sharing it, so I'll be back very soon with more posts.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/CruxtremeIIIKeArt05-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!
"http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo

The Red Feline Team finally got together to continue shooting CruXtreme V - The Playmates. They completed the second scene for this new, romantic in a cruel way, thriller starring Dani, Mila and, of course, Jac. They were finally done with the scenes in the bedroom set, where the introduction to the new story takes place, and soon after, they were moving the equipment, all those lights, crane and so on, to the dark dungeon where our current damsels in bloody distress will be tortured in ways that defy the imagination, even Jac's.

In the meantime, CruXtreme III - The Callback, is now, officially, the Number ONE seller of the year, surpassing JUSTINE by a slim margin after going back and forth for a week. The competition was very stiff, on a daily basis, until CX III jumped a few notches up to retain the Number One Best Seller place and it's been keeping it as the month ends. Dani is extremely happy. She did suffer a lot in this film, physically and emotionally, to the point, that at the end of the shooting she commented I don't know how would this be for real, but it was pretty real to me!

Seven Days On The Cross 5 has been shelved for a very long time, indeed. There was a plan to release it soon after the fourth episode of that series, but as it happens, a lot of things got in the way, beginning with the production of Martyr Or The Death of St Eulalia and Nocturnia. Those two films became the priority in the work and soon after there was the NatGeo documentary, then two other docs, and during that time Amy joined Jac for more adventures, film after film after film and a long etc.

Jac is going over the materials needed to complete the post production of all the shelved movies. Double Cross and Seven Days On The Cross 5 are at the top of the list. One of those two will be released before the next new film, CruXtreme IV. One gigantic issue is that a lot has changed since the old, pre digital, days. There are thousands, if not millions, of files all over the place, in over 50 high capacity hard disks not to mention hundreds of tapes of different types, from VHS to MiniDVs. Most of it nicely organized, but some missing files can be anywhere and the search has begun. The original materials of the Training Camille are so old, that they can't be transferred with the new equipment we're using. There's an old recorder stored somewhere, that can handle the old tapes, but it's not easy to work with if at all.

There are more important news in our plate and some very, very sad ones. I need to process all that before sharing it, so I'll be back very soon with more posts.

http://redfeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/CruxtremeIIIKeArt05-717x1024.jpg

Get our DVDs!

DOWNLOAD our films!
"http://bit.ly/1JADqCK

Red Feline Pictures

Watch Our Films at Vimeo
Thanks, Margot, for your update. Your explanation sheds some light on the situation in your world but it translates with difficulties in appreciation outside your world. Using Mac, in a sadly Micros--t dominated technical computing environment, I can appreciate the technical translation difficulties you speak of. My faith in eventual release by RF of these shelved five or more eagerly awaited films lingers but is fading...

I applaud Gabriel's realism in her death. You see when the implement was rammed into her vagina right up to the hilt her entire digestive system would have been ripped into shreds. This would have released stomach acid which would have mixed with her blood and slowly destroy every organ in her body, including her brain. As her body shuts down she would have gone though hallucinations as her lungs stopped working , which would explain her look of bewilderment and her gulps of air. Finally her heart is destroyed and she dies.

Because we are working so hard in moving all of our great domains to a much better hosting plan, we are having a

MOVING SALE!

at our stores.

25% discount on all our movies!

DOWNLOADS

DVDS

And only until the end of this week!

From October 5th to 10th!

Now is the time to get all of the movies at once! :lol:

MovingSale2021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom