Nicole's Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com

wulf

Consul
Here is a multi-part story about love and betrayal, created by Nicole and myself. We do hope you enjoy it.

Nicole’s Sacrifice

The country of Rusitania, present day…………

His body laid motionless at the bottom of the steep staircase, an ever widening pool of blood spreading out from beneath his head. Karine stood at the top of the stairs staring down at him, in shock and wide-eyed with panic. The door to her apartment directly behind her opened, and her slave Nicole came to her and took in the scene.

“Oh my Mistress,” she asked, “what has happened?”

For a moment Karine couldn’t answer, as her mind was racing with thoughts of the dire consequences she would now face. In this country things were much different than most others. There were no prisons to speak of, just local jails for drunks and traffic offenses. More serious crimes were given various corporal punishments that very much resembled medieval times. Capital crimes were punishable by death, usually public torture followed by crucifixion. The crime rate was very low compared to other countries, and what crimes were prosecuted were usually sex offenses, where women refused to submit on demand… which was against Rusitanian law. The guilty women were normally flogged or otherwise tortured in the public Punishment Square, and was always looked forward to and enjoyed by the locals.

Karine stammered, “It… it was an accident. I was just unlocking the door when he came up behind me and hugged me from behind telling me it was time for us to fuck. I just reacted without thinking and turned around and kneed him in the balls. He stumbled back and tripped on the stairs and then rolled all the way down.”

“Is he dead Mistress,” Nicole asked as though she didn’t want to know.

“With that much blood coming out of his head, yes he’s dead,” she answered. Then turning to her slave and lover, she said “I’m afraid your Mistress is in a great deal of trouble.”

Nicole asked, “Isn’t that Karl from downstairs, the one that’s always bothering you? You can tell them that… that he was trying to rape you and it was an accident.”

“My poor dear Nicole”, Karine said, “He wanted sex from me and it was my obligation to give it to him. He was breaking no law, and I killed him.”

“But Mistress….. “

“Don’t you see dear slave, I have no defense for this. I’m guilty in the eyes of the law, and I will be put to death,” Karine explained with a tear in her eye, and a deep fear gripping her heart.

“Noooo… that can’t be,” Nicole cried.

At that moment the street entrance door opened and a man walked in, then rushed to the dead man on the floor. He checked for a pulse and found none, then looked up at the two women at the top of the stairs.

“What happened here?” he asked.

“He fell down the stairs. It was an accident,” Karine answered.

“Like hell he did. He had a little help, didn’t he?” he said with rising anger in his voice. He looked down at the dead man once again, then up at the women. “Alright, which one of you bitches killed my brother?” demanded Wulf.

“It was………..” Karine started to say.

“Me,” Nicole interrupted, “I did it. He wanted to fuck me and I pushed him away and he fell down the stairs. It was an accident.”

“Nicole… no…..” Karine said.

The phone calls were made that summoned the police and crime scene techs, and curious neighbors gathered around to see what was going on. Still standing at the top of the stairs Karine saw the dead man’s brother point up at them to the police detectives, and moments later they were both sitting in their apartment being questioned. Karine was overcome with fear and kept silent as her loving slave confessed to the crime that she didn’t do to save her Mistress.

“Very well”, said the detective, “I’ve heard enough. Nicole, you are hereby under arrest on the charge of Refusal of Sex, and 1st Degree Murder.” By the time those words were spoken, Nicole’s hands were cuffed behind her back, and another set of cuffs hobbled her ankles.

The little voice in Karine’s head was yelling at her to speak up an tell the truth before it was too late. But the fear of being tortured to death was too much, so she stayed silent and watched helplessly as her beloved little slave was taken away. In spite of the sorrow and guilt of the betrayal, she felt that familiar sensation in her pussy seeing Nicole in cuffs and helpless.

Last edited:
Nicole

I heard the sounds of a struggle outside in the hallway, then a groan and a crashing noise. Opening the door I see my mistress Karine, still in shock, staring at the bottom of the stairs. Looking closer, I see Karl, Wulf's brother from downstairs, lying in a pool of blood. Karine explains to me that this bastard wanted to rape her and that by pushing him away he fell down the stairs. It was an accident.

I try to console her, but she tells me that for her the death penalty awaits. I shiver with sick fear of what might happen now. I can't imagine my mistress naked in public, being whipped and tortured to death. I know I cannot let that happen. My thoughts are cut short as the outside door opens, and Wulf comes in and discovers his brother laying in a pool of blood. Finding him dead, he yells up as us in anger, asking what happened and which one of us did this.

Karine begins to stammer, "he fell down the stairs, it's an accident..."

My mind was racing. I had to help my Mistress, and there was only one way to do that. Just as she started to confess I cut her off.

"It was me, sir. The bastard wanted to rape me and I pushed him back. Then he fell down the stairs."

I acted on impulse as I desperately wanted to save my mistress. The only way was to take her place, to suffer and give my life for her. Once those words of confession were spoken, it was done, and I begged my Mistress with my eyes to keep silent.

It all made perfect sense that I should be the one to die so horribly. Due to my extreme masochism, I had long been fantasizing about an ultimate death by torture and crucifixion. Now I would have that fantasy fulfilled, and experience that most intense of orgasms, as my life comes to and end. In my mind it was also a great honor to sacrifice myself for my Mistress.

Karine started to protest, but stopped herself and let the events unfold. Very quickly, we are questioned by the police. Karine, overwhelmed by fear and emotion, does not speak. But the look on her face was told me she was sorry, and that she loved me. It was enough.

I repeat my confession to the police, and they chose to believe me. Soon I am handcuffed, and taken away to the justice center, to await my trial. As we leave our eyes meet, my Mistresses eyes are full of tears as I whisper to her, “Don't be afraid, everything will be alright.”

The little voice in Karine’s head was yelling at her to speak up an tell the truth before it was too late. But the fear of being tortured to death was too much, so she stayed silent and watched helplessly as her beloved little slave was taken away. In spite of the sorrow and guilt of the betrayal, she felt that familiar sensation in her pussy seeing Nicole in cuffs and helpless.
First, they would have hanged Karine... a short drop with a slow strangulation.
Second, Nicole is hardly innocent and probable deserves whatever she gets!!!

Karine

Sitting alone in the empty apartment, I am so angry at myself for causing all of this. I keep thinking why did I let myself lose my temper like that. Karl wasn’t that bad of a guy, and I could have just gave him a quick fuck and been done with it. But he startled me and I reacted before I even knew it was him. On top of that, he was no ordinary guy…. he was Wulf’s brother. Everyone on the block knows that Wulf works for government intelligence as an interrogator…. a torturer.

I’m being a bitch. I know I should confess the truth, so my little slave girl could be spared, but I’m just too afraid the agonizing ordeal I would suffer. But she did this on her own and it’s what she wants… to finally be tortured to death and experience that orgasm that no one could possibly give her. She’s doing it to show her love for me and for the fantasy she believes she must have. I suppose I can rationalize my silence by believing I’m doing her a favor by keeping silent. I also question if I can live with the guilt I feel for letting her do this, and for the pleasure I’ll get from seeing her whipped and tortured in public. I’m getting wet just thinking about it. I truly am a complete bitch.

Ooooh, a story with @nicole ? I’m sold already (hopefully to a very cruel owner)

…and for the pleasure I’ll get from seeing her whipped and tortured in public. I’m getting wet just thinking about it. I truly am a complete bitch
You won’t be the only one who finds that pleasurable! My only wish would be that this slave could suffer the same fate alongside her - although we did experience that together once before, just not fatally (for me)…

Application of Corporal Punishment

Wulf

My little brother Karl was an idiot. He was always impulsive, and gave little thought to what he was doing. He wasn’t a bad guy really, just clueless and a pain in the ass sometimes. But he certainly didn’t deserve to die the way he did. I believe that they were telling the truth about him wanting to fuck, because that was sort on his mind all the time. They should have just said “ok” and let him do his thing, not shove him down a flight of stairs.

I knew who they were but had never spoke to them before today. The rich bitch Karine and her little slave slut Nicole. I watched as they put Nicole in the police car and took her away. Even though I’m grieving for my dead brother, and angry at his killer, something just seemed off about the whole thing, and I couldn’t put my finger on it. But it didn’t matter really. Nicole confessed and would soon be judged guilty and sentenced. In this country the victim’s family members have the option of actually carrying out the sentence if they so choose, and I was looking forward to personally torturing my brother’s killer to death.

I sit in the small court chamber at the justice center, as the Judge reads the charges against the prisoner Nicole as she stands in front of his raised bench. The charges are entered into the record, as well as her confession and testimony from the detectives who investigated. I was called as a witness to the confession, and Nicole was asked if she had anything to say for herself.

“It was an accident, your honor,” she said in a meek voice.

“That may well be,” the Judge said, “and from the evidence I see here, I’m inclined to believe you. But the problem is that he died as the result of another felony being committed, that being Refusal of Sex. So in the eyes of the law, that death becomes a murder.” He went on, “The evidence here is clear, and I have no choice but to find you guilty as charged”.

I heard the verdict, and then the prosecutor’s request for immediate sentencing.

“It is the sentence of this court that you, Nicole, shall be brought forth to the public square, stripped of all clothing and secured for punishments prescribed by law. For the crime of Refusal of Sex, a level two felony, you shall given 50 lashes of the whip on your back, and another 50 lashes to the front of your body.” the Judge said.

For the crime of First Degree Murder, a capital offense, you shall be crucified with spikes, hot irons applied to your body, and your flesh torn with heated tongs. You will remain on the cross until you are dead.”

Then the Judge turned to me and asked, ”You are Wulf, the victim’s brother?

“I am, you honor”.

“Do you wish to participate in carrying out the sentence?” he asked. “I understand you’re highly qualified.”

“I do wish to carry out her sentence personally,” I answered.

“Very well,” he said, “Sentence will be carried 48 hours from now.” The gavel banged and it was over.

Over the next two days government workers readied to execution platform. I made sure everything I would need was in place and ready. The large brazier would be filled with burning coals to heat the irons, tongs, and skewers. The gibbet stood at one end of the stage and was permanent, as it was used for whippings which were rather common here. But the heavy cross laid flat at the other end, and would be raised once she was nailed in place.

As I prepared to carry out the execution, I looked forward to avenging my brother, and also enjoy the extreme pleasure of torturing Nicole to death. That isn’t something that I get to do in the course of my work, and I was excited at the thought of it. Even so there was that nagging thought in the back of my mind that something wasn’t right.

Nicole

Here I am alone in my cell, and beginning to realize what I just did. Why did I confess to something I didn’t do? I love my Mistress dearly, and I want to protect her, but this? Do I really want to die for her, and so slowly and painfully? Deep inside I know the answer and it both terrifies me, and excites me at the same time. I will finally achieve my darkest fantasy, and experience the orgasmic death I’ve always craved.

Fantasies are one thing, but I have moved into real life and I ask myself if I have the strength to see it through, for myself and my Mistress. Then it occurs to me that it doesn’t matter whether I can endure it or not. I started an irreversible process that won’t be stopped no matter what I say or do. On this thought and exhausted by this day full of emotion, I fall asleep until morning, when I am awakened by the guards who come to take me up to the court. After tying my hands behind my back, I am led along the corridors that take me directly to the courtroom where I will be judged.

The trial is expeditious, in this country women do not even have the right to be defended by a lawyer. I knew my verdict in advance, that I would be found guilty, and I listen distractedly to the judge reading the charges. I can see Karine in the audience in the front row. There are tears streaming down her cheeks, and I'm still afraid she'll denounce herself and confess. I stare into her eyes and make a slight shake of my head, to make her understand that she must be quiet.

Finally the judge asks me if I have anything to add, I simply answer that it was an accident, but I know that this will not change anything in my verdict. I don't even listen to what he replies, I always stare Karine in the eye to keep her quiet.

Then I am made to stand up to hear my sentence, and it makes me shiver. 100 lashes. I've never had so many. I can only hope it will weaken me and shorten my agonies on the cross. I hear Wulf agree to torture me and that's good. I understand his grief and perhaps my suffering can soothe his pain. I hear I have 48 hours left to live. This will give me time to prepare myself psychologically.

Back in my cell I think about my Mistress and how much I love her, and about my decision to sacrifice myself for her. The more I think about it, the less regret I have. She was always good to me, and gave my miserable life meaning and purpose. She taught me to love, and to love myself. I owe her so much, and this is what I can do to repay her.

I think about my punishment, and try to imagine what it will be like. Lying on the floor of my cell, I spread my arms and imagine myself crucified, and cruel instruments burning and tearing at my flesh. I feel the wetness between my legs and push my fingers deep into my pussy, as I envision Wulf in front of me with a red hot iron in his hand. The thought triggers a very strong orgasm that makes me squirt for a long time.

Yes it's good! I don't regret anything, I'm going to fulfill a deep fantasy by saving my mistress's life.

Karine

Nicole has just been taken away and I am devastated. Part of me wants to confess and tell the truth. But the thought of being tortured in public, terrifies me, and I cannot even contemplate my death. I console myself by knowing that Nicole freely chose her destiny, but do I have the right to let it happen? Tomorrow I'll go to trial, then maybe I'll have the courage to confess. This evening before going to sleep, I put sharp toothed clamps on my nipples to punish myself. I tightened them till I moaned from the pain as blood seeped from under the clamps. I needed to try to atone for my betrayal of my slave. But in my heart, I knew it wasn’t enough.

The next day I arrived early at the courthouse to be in the front row. When Nicole enters I see how very beautiful she is in her white dress, reminding me of a Christian martyr about to be taken to the arena. I pay little attention to the judge’s words as I stare helplessly at my precious slave, until I hear her sentence. She’s to be whipped, crucified, and cruelly tortured with hot irons till she’s dead. I am overwhelmed with horror at the thought of her suffering so terribly, and know I must not let this happen.

As I am about to speak, her eyes lock onto mine. She understands what I’m going to do and her look begged me to be quiet. I lose my courage again and I cry silently. Seeing me cry, Nicole smiles to comfort me. She is truly marvellous. As her mistress I will ask to see her in her prison. Her execution is not for 48 hours, and by bribing the guards I think I can have some privacy with her, I would like her make love one last time...

At the end of the trial, I went to see Wulf at his home, who as the executioner had full authority to allow me to visit Nicole in her cell. At first at first he was reluctant, so I told him that if he granted my request I would willingly give myself to him. I accented my request by opening my blouse wide, letting him see my breasts. The bastard needed no more encouragement, and dragged me into the bedroom ordering me to get naked. To add to it I did a very hot striptease for him, and as soon as I was naked he jumped on me, sodomizing me brutally. I took no pleasure in this bully hurting me, but it was part of the price to pay for spending a night with Nicole in her cell. He was so excited that he came very quickly in my belly, and it was soon over.

But I had what I wanted. He signed the safe conduct, authorizing me to see Nicole in her cell, as much as I want. I will also be authorized to be with her during her ordeal, I will even have the right to caress and console her, between tortures. But the bastard added another condition. He reserves the right to come to us when we’re together and disturb our love, and has the right to fuck us and to torture Nicole if he wants to. Of course there was nothing I could but agreed to his terms, take it or leave it. He had hurt me and my ass was sore, but it was worth it. I decided to go see Nicole that very evening. We were two days away from the execution, and I wanted to make the most of these two days.

When I arrived Nicole was curled up in her cell, she jumped, probably thinking that it was Wulf who had come to rape her. But turning her head she recognized me, her face lit up with a broad smile

“You here mistress? But how did you do…..?”

“I made a deal with Wulf, and I can stay with you until your execution.” I told her.

I saw big tears of happiness running down her cheeks, and I hugged her very tight against me, as she whispered in my ear and asked me to make love to her. It didn't take me long to take off her dress and she was naked underneath. I undressed myself quickly, then laying her on her back we did a 69, making us both cum really hard. We were both still in ecstasy, and holding each other close when there was a noise at the door.

That's when the cell door opened and it was Wulf who entered. He was shirtless with leather pants, he was holding a single tail whip in his hand.

“Well, my sluts, I see you wasted no time,” he said. “Nicole, you get on all fours so I can take you in the ass like I did with your mistress. And Karine, you're going to lick my anus while I sodomize your slave.”

Despite my disgust for this man, I could only obey while Nicole was getting into position, Wulf quickly stripped, his cock already stiff. Without any preparation he thrust his cock into Nicole's dry ass and she cried out in pain. As ordered, I spread Wulf's buttocks and started licking his anus. I hoped to speed up his arousal so he would lubricate Nicole's ass quickly, and that's what happened. Soon Nicole's cries turned into moans of pleasure, and not long after they both came to an orgasm.

Curiously, hearing them made my disgust for Wulf disappear. I too needed to cum, and lying on my back spreading my thighs to reveal my dripping pussy, I asked Wulf, "fuck me". He recovered very quickly, his cock rising up again and he fucked me good while Nicole kissed me passionately, triggering a very strong orgasm in me. We all laid there for a few moments, recovering from the intense sex we had just experienced.

An infernal trio had just been born, to the point that Nicole and I had forgotten that we were two days away from her execution. But Wulf quickly brought us back to reality. He had originally come to whip Nicole, and he fully intended to do just that. Forcing me to watch, he tied her up by the wrists to one of the ceiling chains. It was a relatively light flogging, and very quickly Nicole's cries left no doubt she was enjoying it. It also exciting me terribly, and I had to masturbate to relieve myself. Wulf mocked us, calling us slutty bitches before leaving us alone. I decided to stay with Nicole until her execution. I owed her that.

Nicole

Jolted awake by the opening of my cell, I first thought it was Wulf who had come to rape me. But when I turned around I saw that it was my mistress, I was so happy to see her and I hugged tightly.

Once the effect of surprise passed, she explained that she had made a deal with Wulf, to spend these last two days with me. I'm happy for that of course, but I don't know if it's a good idea. I fear it will only reinforce our love, and make it even harder for her to keep silent during my execution. I'm afraid she'll feel so guilty after my death that she will confess to the lie, and condemn herself to atone for her sin. I can't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks, a mix of happiness and sadness, wondering what will happen when I'm dead.

I don't have time to think any longer because very quickly we are naked against each other in 69, and we make ourselves come very hard. Then the cell door opens again and this time it's Wulf who enters and also wants to participate in our little tryst. He orders me to get on all fours to be brutally sodomized, while Nicole licks his anus with her tongue. But after the first pain passed because this bastard sodomized me dry, I was finally wet enough to feel pleasure. He came inside me and withdrew after I too reached a climax.

I smiled watching Karine becoming excited in turn, teasing Wulf by showing him her dripping pussy. It didn't take long for him to respond to her, and soon he was fucking her with all he had while I kissed Karine passionately on the mouth. All too soon Wulf and my Mistress came, and a short time later he was tying my arms up for my whipping. He used a whip that my Mistress had used before, and he wasn’t putting all his strength behind it. I think he does not want to mark me very much, to save me for the day of my execution. It stung at first when he whipped my ass, but soon I was feeling the wetness between my legs, that only increased as he laid the whip across my breasts. He whipped me till I came, and I saw a look in his eyes I couldn’t read as he untied my wrists from the ceiling before he left.

Karine and I will stay together and talk as the night goes on. She explains to me about the agreement with Wulf, that she will be able to stay with me during my tortures. I try to dissuade her and beg her not to, but she tells me that she must be there so I won’t die alone, that she owes me this. Now I'm very afraid for her, but she assures me that she won’t weaken. I understand now that I put her in difficult position by taking her place. By trying to save her, I have made her feel guilt because of her love for me. Though I wanted to save her, I also want to experience the ultimate sexual climax that only someone like me can achieve through cruel torture on the cross. I do this willingly, and I pray my Mistress will be strong and hold her silence after my ordeal.

We slept naked in each others arms until the next morning, and spent the day before my execution enjoying each others love.

Wulf

As her executioner I had every right to rape the condemned prisoner, and I would. But I waited till I knew her mistress was with her before going to her cell. I still grieved for my brother and I wanted to punish both of them, so I made Karine watch as I ass raped Nicole. But to my surprise, both of them began to enjoy it, and were soon moaning in pleasure… Nicole as I fucked her, and Karine vigorously masturbating as she watched. Soon all three of us were lost in our own world of intense arousal, and I came heavily in Nicole’s ass.

I had barely recovered when Karine spread her legs and invited me to do her as well. Once again we worked each other into an intense high, and orgasms that left us all drained. After a brief rest, I made Nicole stand up to be bound for her whipping that I had also come here to do. She complied and willingly accepted the lash, as a slave would naturally do. I didn’t whip her hard, and I realized much of my anger at them had mellowed. As I watched the red stripes appear across her back I heard her cries change to moans of pleasure, while off to the side her mistress masturbated at the sight of her slave being whipped. Both of them came heavily as I whipped Nicole’s breasts. These two women were something else indeed… totally sexual and uninhibited. One of them will be tortured to death at my hand while the other watches her slave die in agony, yet all three of us just had a wildly enjoyable sex session that bonded us together in a strange triangle.

I was exhausted at the end, and released Nicole from her bindings before leaving them alone to spend the night together. My thoughts turned to the day after tomorrow and Nicole’s execution. I realized I was feeling a tiny bit of regret at destroying her. But I had a job to do, and my brother’s death must be avenged. I would fulfill my obligation to him.

Nicole

This morning, I woke up after having slept a deep sleep, probably due to the emotions of all these days. It takes me a moment to realize where I am. Karine still holds me in her arms, I gently wake her up giving her a long kiss on her mouth. She wakes up slowly in turn. I remind her of the reality.

“Hello Mistress. You must wake up, they will soon come to get me. It's the day of my execution.”

She looks at me sadly, as big tears run down her cheeks.

She says to me, “ Now you can call me ‘Karine’. I don’t know what else to say except I’m sorry, and please forgive me for my cowardice.”

“I have nothing to forgive you for. I voluntarily took your place because I love you, and I want you to live. I'm also fulfilling a deep fantasy by suffering in your place. So please don’t feel bad.” My words don’t seem to matter, and I can see she continues to feel guilty.

But it's time to prepare myself. Despite the horror of what awaits me, I feel an excitement that tightens my stomach, and I’m surprised that I feel it so soon. I free myself from Karine's arms to get dressed. What I put on isn’t really a dress, but rather the standard convict single garment that reaches down to mid-thigh, and a low-cut front revealing most of my breasts. It is held at the waist by a rope belt, and I won't be wearing underwear. The ‘dress’ will be ripped off leaving me naked for my public flogging, but that's part of the show.

For her part Karine dresses in a short skirt also arriving at mid-thigh and a transparent blouse, revealing her nipples through. She is very sexy, and I regret that I will no longer feel her warm body against mine, or the touch of her hand between my legs. I’m sure she feels the same, but we must not think of that now. It will only make things more difficult.

The cell door opens, and it's Wulf who has come for me. Curiously, he's not the brutal executioner he was yesterday. It’s as though a certain complicity has developed between the three of us. It's almost kindly that he tells me "it's time, I have to bind you". I turn obediently, putting my hands behind my back and letting myself be tied. We all three understand that there is no turning back, that we all must play our roles, and I will not resist. He then puts a collar with a ring on me and it is on a leash that I will walk towards my torture, followed by Karine who promised to stay with me until my death.

Leaving the prison, I’m first dazzled by the sun, then I see a huge crowd has come to watch me being tortured. They insult me, call me a slut and a murderess. A group of men ask Wulf to see my breasts. He must of course give them satisfaction, and grabbing the collar of my dress he tugs sharply, tearing it until it’s only held at the waist by the rope belt. With my breasts so lewdly exposed, I will continue to walk towards my destiny.The humiliation and the fear of what awaits me arouses me greatly, and I feel my pussy running down my thighs. I look to Karine with a smile, and she knows how excited I am. But she cannot completely hide her sadness, and I understand.

Finally we arrive at the place of my execution. A long shiver shakes my body when I see the raised platform surrounded by a portico, and the frame where I will be tied naked to be whipped. Without waiting for the order, I climb the few steps and walk towards the portico. I'm both scared and terribly excited by what awaits me. Wulf unties my hands from behind my back, to tie my outstretched arms to the upper beam of the frame. He then comes in front of me and unfastens my rope belt, letting my dress fall at my feet. I'm naked to the crowd, but my humiliation only increases the my arousal. He kisses me passionately before tying my legs wide apart to the floor of the platform. All parts of my body will be accessible to the whip, and to all the tortures he will inflict on me. I'm afraid of what’s to come, but at the same time I'm very horny and anxious for it to start. My thighs are wet from from my dripping pussy.

Karine

Nicole woke me up this morning with a kiss on my mouth. It took me a moment to realize that she was not in my bed, but in her cell, and remembering at the same time that it was the day of her execution. She had just called me "mistress", but after what she did for me she is no longer my slave, she can call me by my first name and I tell her so. A ball of anguish rises in my throat. I feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I whisper to her "forgive me for my cowardice". She replies that she has nothing to forgive me for. Of course I understand that she is fulfilling her fantasy, but I can't help but feel guilty, and I’m not sure I can live with it.

We're barely dressed when Wulf enters. He has to take Nicole to her destiny and I understand. I'm just glad he's doing it without brutality. For that I’m grateful, and I no longer feel hate towards him. Our session yesterday probably calmed his anger. I think we were good lovers for him and he got a lot of pleasure out of it.

On the other hand, I am surprised by the hatred of the spectators, who insult Nicole asking that her dress be torn to show her breasts. To my great shame it also excites me when Wulf tears the top of her dress down, giving them what they want. Nicole is beautiful, and she adds to it by pushing her breasts out even more. She smiled at me, and I realized how much of slutty exhibitionist she really is. I understand her sacrifice much better now. For her it is something she would never have been able to experience.

I'm really flabbergasted when we arrive and I see Nicole go up voluntarily and move towards the whipping frame. I do admire her courage, but is that what it is? When Wulf drops her dress at her feet, I see her pussy dripping under her. The horny little bitch is totally aroused by it all, and I realize she's even more of a masochist than I thought. I hope for her sake that she has not overestimated her ability to enjoy suffering. No one really knows that for sure until they experience it.

Curiously, I find myself terribly excited too. I feel my nipples stiffen, my pussy getting wet, and I find myself envying her. I must be crazy, but Nicole’s ordeal has awakened strong urges in me, making me want to confess and condemn myself, to be in her place. Though I am blushing with arousal, I try to reason with myself, thinking this is the first time that it has crossed my mind that I could be a masochist too. But I will try to forget it because it also makes my feelings of guilt even worse.

It’s a shame Karine is only realising now just how much of a masochistic slut her slave really is! And it sounds like she missed out on many opportunities to properly whip her slave? Just imagine- if she was in the habit of giving her slave a morning maintenance whipping, she wouldn’t have been at the top of the stairs at such an inopportune moment!

She could have whipped her slave slut to tearful ecstasy for years - what a pity! And eventually, one far off day, crucified the slave herself!

It’s a shame Karine is only realising now just how much of a masochistic slut her slave really is! And it sounds like she missed out on many opportunities to properly whip her slave? Just imagine- if she was in the habit of giving her slave a morning maintenance whipping, she wouldn’t have been at the top of the stairs at such an inopportune moment!

She could have whipped her slave slut to tearful ecstasy for years - what a pity! And eventually, one far off day, crucified the slave herself!
yes, now she's eaten up with remorse, I won't be surprised if she asks to atone, (to be continued)

Wulf

The crowd had already gathered around the execution stage, and were hungry for a show. There were the usual catcalls and cursing at Nicole as we made our way there. Even the some of the women spectators yelled demeaning comments at her. I even had to tear her dress away from her breasts to placate the crowd enough to stay out of our way. Once again I felt deep respect for this slave girl’s courage and how she seemed to enjoy displaying herself, and freely give herself to be whipped and tortured.

We mounted the platform and went straight to the whipping frame, where I quickly bound her hands to the overhead beam leaving her arms spread apart. I remove what remains of her dress, leaving her naked to the audience. I look into her eyes and see a spark of love and excitement, to go with the wetness coming from her pussy. I take her cheeks between my hands and kiss her fully and passionately. It’s as though we understand each other, she wanting to suffer the ultimate fantasy death and pleasure, and me willing to do that for her, and myself. I hold no hatred for her, but I will enjoy her execution. I finish securing her by tying her ankles to the floor, leaving her legs spread wide apart. As we had agreed, I called for Karine to come up on the platform, as stay as a witness to the punishment and execution. She took the empty chair beside the Judge a short distance away. I tell her, “You will keep count, and when I reach 45 strokes, you will call out the last five.” She looked at me and started to shake her head ‘no’, then nodded that she would.

The crowd of onlookers grows restless as I secure the condemned girl for her whipping. More calls to “whip the bitch” and “make her suffer” are heard, as well as shouts for justice to be served for her crimes. I ignore their noise and select the single tail whip I will use on her. It’s similar to the other one I used two nights before, but heavier with a small knot at it’s end. I look into Nicole’s eyes and see fear and excitement mixed together. “It begins now,” I tell her. She closes her eyes and bows her head, as I move to her left side.

The first stroke landed across the middle of back, immediately raising a thin red welt that wrapped around her right side. The second one struck just above the first, as did the third and fourth. Nicole held her cries, barely groaning as the whip steadily marked her soft skin with vivid welts that were soon overlapping in a criss-cross pattern. I lowered my sights to her pretty ass and started putting more force to the whip. I beat her severely there for quite a while, until there was hardly any white skin left on her cheeks. Small trickles of blood began to appear where the tip knot broke the skin in a few place. I let the whip curl around each thigh to the knee many times, then returned to her back. The reddish raised welts quickly merged into a solid mass of whipped flesh that oozed blood where it had split open. Nicole was crying out often now, but I knew it was as much from pleasure as it was from pain. Her cunt juices oozed and ran down her thighs, mixing with the blood from her ravaged ass. As I laid a particularly hard blow to her bloody back that curled around and bit her right tit, Karine yelled out “that’s 45 sir.”

Nicole had yelped and bit her lip at that stroke, but when I applied the last 5 strokes to her shredded ass cheeks she truly screamed in pain at each brutal cut. Having finished the first half of her punishment, I lifted her chin and looked at her pretty face. There was pain there, but also a sparkle in her eyes, and her mouth forming a slight smile. My fingers found her wetness and I played with her briefly as she pushed her hips against my hand.

“No time for this now,” I say as I pull away. “We must finish the whipping after a short rest.”

“You may tend to her, but make it quick,” I tell Karine. She had brought water with her as I instructed, and she went to Nicole to give her a drink and some comfort. Karine hugged her slave girl and kissed her, before returning to her seat with her arms smeared with Nicole’s blood. From that session with them earlier, I was not surprised that she was enjoying Nicole’s suffering. I wonder if she will still feel that way when the real torture begins. As if it were the half-time of a sports game, the crowd began to grumbling for the show to go on. Picking up the whip again, I gave her pussy a quick rub with the blunt handle and moved to her right side.

As before, the first stroke was to her waist, closely followed by several more to that area. I worked my way down to her belly and hips, spacing the lashes as close together as I could. She groaned and whined from the blows, her hips actually thrusting to meet the whip. I struck lower, letting the lash bite across her swollen cunt. She cried out and writhed in her bonds, her pussy literally dripping on the floor. I whipped her waist and hips till they were covered in bloody welts, then moved up to her chest. I did not want to break ribs, so I eased back on the force a bit. Even so, the thin skin split open easily, and blood was soon trickling down.

“How many?” I ask Karine.

“Thirty four sir.”

The 35th stroke landed hard across the tops of Nicole’s plump breasts, flattening them down against her chest. She threw her head, gritting her teeth trying to keep from screaming. Another one to the upper slopes, and then a few to the undersides. I was using all my strength to whip her breasts, trying to get that true scream from her. The one directly across her nipples was the one that did it, and she threw her head back and screamed. I laid the whip to her tits, reveling in the agony I was inflicting on her, my cock growing hard in my pants. More blows to her nipples split them open, and blood flowed down her chest. By the time Karine called out ‘45 sir’, Nicole’s breasts were raw, bloody pulp, and she could no longer hold back her cries. The last five strokes added to the carnage of her bloody breasts, and her screams grew weaker from exhaustion.

There was silence for several long minutes, as everyone looked at the suffering girl hanging there, whipped till very little white skin was left. Before leaving her, I whispered in her her ear, “Girl, you have my respect. I know what you crave and I will do my best to give it to you.”

Back
Top Bottom